1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Eiko (armbands off) vs. Yusuke (Mazoku form)

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Endless Mike, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Endless Mike

Tags:
  2. BRANCHEAD33

Naruto - Kun.com

4. Keollyn Retired Staff

5. Vicious

eiko is a slut yusukes wins

6. Keollyn Retired Staff

7. Vicious

from pictures

8. Keollyn Retired Staff

Do you even know who Eiko is? Nevermind, don't answer that question.

9. Vicious

does she have that Legendary Sword in this fight???

10. Keollyn Retired Staff

You'll have to see what Mike says. If this form of Yusuke iscas strong as I'm thinking, she'll need it.

11. Vicious

wat u mean u dont know how strong yusuke is??have u seeen the show???

12. Keollyn Retired Staff

Apparently, no. I've seen the Hakusho movie, and that's it.

13. Vicious

here htis is him when his ancestor takes over him to show yusukes true demon form:

this is his normal demon form:
    heres alittle about him:Link removed

14. Keollyn Retired Staff

Meh... Mike isn't on yet, so I guess I'll supply my guesstimate on "armband off" Eiko.

In my opinion, I think Eiko's armband reduces her base power to about 25% (likely less). The reason why I think so is because of her parents. It's already known that Eiko is the official, non-canonical, daughter of Superman and Wonder Woman. Given that her parents are quite aware of their own powers, would they give Eiko a power limiter (meant to keep her in reasonable power so she can be as "normal" as she can) that only reduces her power to about 50 or more? Not likely. And what's also evident about her power retraints that can prove that it's of a considerable limit is that when she did remove it on one occasion, a mere flick of the wrist cause an unintentional quake. Any normal day a full swing doesn't even cause minor cracks to the surrounding (although it does more to it if she actually hits it). Quite frankly, armband Eiko would be a substantial jump in power.

Eiko, using power by association, would be strong enough, with armband on, to brace a four mile spaceship. I couldn't tell you how heavy that was, but I'm certain it was quite heavy. With limiter off, I wouldn't be so bold as to say she can lift it instead of bracing it, and her maximum press limit would be high.

Eiko survived (although concussed for a brief moment) a blast that destroyed a metropolis. The blast could be scene in outer orbit quite clearly. This is her with armband on. That same blast would likely be strugged off with her armbands off, and her durability limit could be considerably higher. She even took a fall from space with her armband on...

Her speed should easily surpass sound. Eiko casually runs at this speed. If she ever got serious, she'd probably, with armbands on, be a bit above sound. Limiters off... well... she'd be within the Earth before you know it (could the ground withstand those legs?)

Eiko, by the end of the series, isn't a slouch in the fighting department either. So she's not just a brute... she actually has some skill. And her sword from the same movie is a cosmic killer.

15. Endless Mike

Here's a small sample of Yusuke's power (keep in mind most of the stuff wasn't even in his full Mazoku form, and also this took place in the Makai, which is much more durable than the Ningenkai, so it takes much more power to do equivalent damage).

Link removed

16. Keollyn Retired Staff

Well it's still hard to find Eiko's upper. It's not like finding Vegetto's upper, because you can use a hierarcy of power to at least get a decent gauge... but with Eiko, she only had her armband off ONE time through 5 movies.

Well I just remembered two of Yusuke's advantages. His spirit gun and his flight. Flight I wouldn't say is the greatest advantage as she fought against someone who could fly before and the spirit gun could be tanked... maybe.

Just like Eiko... Yusuke was shown attacking at fast speeds even before going into that form. After that form he was able to hit someone who he, at the very least, could only match before. If every parameter of Eiko's go up, she should be able to attack just as fast as Yusuke. I mean, she already was attacking as fast as base Yusuke when she fought against Riza (who I might add is durable enough to take the same Metropolis destroying blast without being harmed... and Eiko and her seemingly have enough power to do harm to each other. Eiko normally surpassing her)

So in the end, I couldn't call it. Not enough info on armband off Eiko. It would have been better to just have left it normal Eiko.

17. Jin22

I'm sitting here thinking, who is Eiko? I thought it was A-ko

Anyway, Yusuke wins

18. Keollyn Retired Staff

19. Jin22

:p

20. Keollyn Retired Staff

Man, I seriously keep forgetting this is the OBD....

21. Radical Dreamer

Eiko rapes pretty boy. It's just a lot of people whining because they don't want to see a girl beat their fanboyish crushes. :x

22. Jin22

To tell the truth I'm tired of being serious all the time. Every once in a while I'll just give an answer and not care. But don't get me wrong, I love a good debate.

About this topic, there are alot of things I probably don't know about A-ko. I mean I've only seen two Project A-ko movies and from what I saw, Yusuke's power still dwarfs hers.

I guess I'll finally go ahead and read the posts before mine and collect what I need to know about A-ko.

23. Keollyn Retired Staff

I know you wasn't serious. The emoticon gave it away.

But I'm actually a bit serious. I finally get a good match with a character I like and I'm NOT seeing much serious (or at least halfway so) post.

You can understand my displeasure at least a little, right?

24. Jin22

A character you like and you believe this to be a good fight. Maybe I can see the fustration there.

Give me a few to do some digging up on A-ko and we'll see if we can get a good clashing going.

25. Keollyn Retired Staff

All you have to do is look at my write-up. I think someone posted it on the first page too.

26. Jin22

The uncertainty comes with the full extent of A-ko's abilities without her armband. She seems to be as strong as Toguro whom Yusuke took a few direct attacks from only being B class then. Their speed I would speculate to be about equal, their durability equal as well obviously being top tier superhuman levels.

Whatever it is that A-ko's armband does with her has me with a fat question mark. For now atleast, I'm siding with Yusuke's versatility which will allow him to prevail in the end.

27. Keollyn Retired Staff

I kind of agreed that Yusuke would edge it out without too much speculation on Eiko's part. But if she was giving the legendary sword... and she hit him... Yusuke would be done for.

That's her only chance of a sure win.

28. Jin22

Your probably right about the sword giving her the sure win. Of course to even things out, we'd have to give Yusuke a realy really powerful accessory as well...which'll probably put us back at square one.

29. Keollyn Retired Staff

So what do he got? This sword is relatively strong, so the matchup has to be great. It IS a cosmic killer, after all.

30. Jin22

The sword is not usually in her arsenal which would really complicate the match. Anyway, I was just saying only. That's why I put it in that equation-like format.

Yusuke ain't got nothin' in the YuYu world he can use against that!