1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Elaborate theories=no

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Smexyman, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Smexyman

Would people stop posting these elaborate theories and explanations about the things in naruto. As stated from someone, "Do you really thin kKishimoto thinks this much about his creation?" he doesn't!!! Like the explanation of why Haku was a girl, which was WRONG. He elaborated and put in every tiny detail he could think of. It made him look stupider and stupider each time. So stop elaborating! It's just a story! Not an essay!

Tags:
  2. sagroth

You'd prefer short and dumb?

Besides, a theory without factual support is not a theory at all: it is merely a supposition or hypothesis. This is the theory area, not the "stupid idea I just thought of" section.

And speaking as someone who's had some of their works published, authors DO put that much effort into their work. As an example, I'm working on a book that simultaneously incorporates the development of the human psyche during late teenage years to early adulthood, Jungian psychoarchetypes, Hermeticism, Gnostic/JudeoChristian mythologies, and Shamanism. Most of these are intended as subtextual.

We know Kishimoto uses Japanese/Chinese mythologies in his work. Dissasembling said references and using them to make sense of some of his mysteries(curse seal, bijuu, etc) is part of the fun.

Don't like long theories? No one is forcing you to read them.

3. DreamingGod

Ummm,....to be Short and sweet, I think this pharse would be good.
    QFT! :laugh

4. Sexta Espada

I agree with this post. Elborate, well thought out theories>>>>>>>>>>>>>>short and dumb ones.

5. nightmaremage99

Go look at some of the pictures in the manga(not the actual scenes) and you'll see that they have some things that practically foretell what has happened by now/probably are going to happen.

6. Shadow Slayer

Dude, no. It isn't against the rules to post long theories. Don't like them, then don't read them.