1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Elfen Lied custom dvd cover :D

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by P-Nut, Jul 9, 2005.

1. P-Nut

:D once you pop you cant stop hehe

ive got bigger version for those who are interessted

Tags:
  2. P-Nut

an other one :eek:

3. P-Nut

oppinions plz

4. P-Nut

sorry I had to bump this ;E

5. Arima Teppei

hmmm in my opinion the 1st one rocks the best of them I really like that one :amuse

6. Misk

1st ones cool seconds one is weirdish

7. Phancy Pants

errr...I tried going to some of the links posted earlier, but they don't work, anyone know where I can actually get it. Preferably IRC or direct, BT has been giving me some problems.

8. chauronity

In the first one, the reddish eye could be centered precily into the center of the cover, so it'd be aligned properly when the cover is closed.
    Also, a little more stuff should be placed into the back-cover, it's a little too plain such as it is now. Maybe something like a plot summary or screencaps, those should be the basic stuff in the dvd-covers.
    Also, framing the cover with (dark?) rounded stroke would be fine too, it'd make the brushings more perceptible.

Brushings and the colors work, but some more contents is needed as i said. Otherwise it's fine.

9. Jakob der Lugner

wow, this thread is old....

10. chauronity

2 months only, so it's not even mummyfied thread yet.
    And there are also readers who might benefit 'out' tips as well as the thread starter...

11. Mugiwara

12. Gallic Rush

Hm... just move those arms a whee to the...

:shifty

Cough

It's kinda nice if a little rigid in certain areas. It might have gone unnoticed if it was a smaller sig but as it is the detail is easy to see.

13. bronzhawk

Wow, you had to bump it? Must have been a busy day on the forums then (I've done the same every now and then). First one FTW. I am kind of curious how it looks on your DVD rack with the eye not being fully visible. Do you have a picture? Sorry to be so anal about the text, but why do you have the title on the very back of the DVD? Personally I would have had that cool rock look text on the very front or more likely on the side. Out of the three that you have made thus far, it does have the best text for the episode listings (it has a shorter list than Mai Hime thus why I don't think you need to break the flow of the text in this case).

Sorry to post in all of your DVD threads at once, but I have a question about this series if you don't mind. Just how good is it? I've been tempted to purchase this series at Best Buy but I am trying to be more conservitive with my money now-a-days. I assume it must be pretty good for you to burn the whole series onto DVD. If you could do me the favor of telling me what genre this series is. Thank you so much!

Edit: Before I forget, you mentioned that you used photo paper. Where did you get photo paper large enough for a DVD sleeve and what size did you use? My appologies if this is a stupid question, I print my photos at ProEx/Wolf camera stores....