1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Elfen lied ending?

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by Hadriel, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Hadriel New Member

This might be a stupid question but:

The person standing behind the door at the end, is suppose to be Nyuu \ Lucy?

I was just wondering, cus to me it looks that way atleast...

Tags:
  2. Dannyz Hinata Fanboy

and mechatc went to all that trouble to converge every elfen lied thread into one... what a shame.

3. DarkSwarden StrumTruppe

well i thought it was her shadow yes i think she survived oh yeah hinata fan boy dude why didnt you just answer his question... hate when ppz dont do that :mad

4. Dannyz Hinata Fanboy

the reason why i didnt answer his question is because i don't know if it was lucy or not. why don't i know? because no one knows. it is a mystery.

5. Mugiwara Imagine

I wonder that too.. And why did the clock start to ring again...?

But lucy/Nya died.. Didnt she? (you can see her other horn "falls" off too..) Damn I really HATE when animes end like this.. A total mystery... Just like Neon Genesis Evangelion...

6. Ssj3_Goku Hey dood!

well you you read the manga you would be shocked! * even though not all of its scanslated but ppl on animesukie did translations*

but i :cry so much when i was watching that anime :cry

the manga ending also :cry

the last 2 episodes of the anime are not in the manga. they just did that on there own but still good.

Manga spoiler
    Spoiler:

in the manga there horns grow back ( well they have the ability to grow back) and the last 3 chapters was to emotional and lucy was going nuts because kouto died and then she gave some of her cells so he could survive and then oo i cannot go on anymore :cry

here. forums will help you out.

7. Arilou Viking Ninja

I still maintain that Elfen Lied is a weird crossbreed of X-men, Carrie & Love Hina.