1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Elite Sig Battle

Discussion in 'Art Contests and Competitions' started by jayjay³², Jan 2, 2016.

1. jayjay³² Drug Addict

Nigeria
    Is anyone interested in a 1v1 sig battle with me for self-improvement? Public poll and basic 550x550 max dimensions. Freestyle, non-animated. Has to include typography.

The reward is an adminfuck. Dream has given me an adminfuck of my choosing for an unspecified duration but I haven't used it. I'm not sure what his stipulations are on it, but you'll find out if you beat me. I'm betting my adminfuck. My opponent has nothing to lose by entering. :laugh

Opponent Requirement
    - experienced graphic designer that has won some SotWs on here
    - will take this seriously: this is not a typical SotW, this is a battle with me. if you're not spending serious time on your entry you'll get 100-0'd
    - agrees to voter conditions & stipulations listed in beginning of post
    - will be able to submit their entry within 3 weeks of accepting challenge​

Voter Conditions:
    Because this is a self-improvement battle, I am making it a condition that voters must be previous SotW winners and have entered in at least one SotW in 2015. All voters must leave a detailed critique for both entrants, minimum of 3 sentences (what did you like graphically, what did you not like graphically, and your thoughts on the typography) but let's try to avoid the minimum. If a voter lacks a critique, the vote will not count. These critiques will and should be brutally honest. Lastly, during the poll, the entries will be anonymous. A third-party will post the entries, labeled Entry 1 and Entry 2. Our styles will be stupidly obvious, but that's okay.

If you're interested, please post your best sig of 2015 in this thread. Dream will pick my opponent at random/rigged. :pimp

Tags:
  2. Vino

3. Dream fallen prince Supporting Staff

My stipulations are that it can't be something that lasts more than a few days...the exact amount depending on what type of admin!fuck it is.

It also can't be something that is negatively affects the ability of members to post where they want.

As for betting the admin!fuck I promised you...I'm fine with it.

4. ~M~ Take my kindness for weakness

:hitsu perhaps when I return to my native land I will search for a testimony to my skill