1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

Elle's Deep Plot - 3E

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Crying Wolf, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crying Wolf QueenOfProcrastination

Where to begin, I don't even know. But for those who don't care to read this all, I will include a tl;dr version at the bottom. I remember making an account on here maybe 10 or so years earlier from today, but I was never really active. Those were the dark days for me online; I learned the hard way the cruelty of people when it came to being anonymous online. But that is the past, and we are in the present. I'll try not to write a novel in here, but I also don't like jotting a few lines down just to say I introduced myself.

My name is Danielle, but most people online call me Elle, CW or simple Wolf/Wolfie. I've been on and off forums for the better part of a decade or more now, back then it was just a way to discuss interests that my friends didn't share, but now of days it's primarily about staying in touch with those friends I made online. My interests have always gone My SO>Video Games/tech>Books/Writing>Music>Art>Anime, and only a fraction of that has changed in the recent year.

Despite my long standing history with Naruto, it by far isn't my favorite series. Though I managed to stick with it over the years till the end, its particular length and girth was hard for me to take. Especially with the anime's trend of filler before, during, and after the plot. That being said, it has a special place in my heart, especially the first few arcs that are still my favorite despite all there is to choose from.

A hobby I miss and don't get enough of now of days is Paragraph Roleplay. I've done countless over the years in a variety of formats. From forums, to email, to instant messaging, it’s evolved so much over the years. More rarely I've done some tabletop, but that's always been impossible to maintain with an adult life.

The rest of this is just some small facts, so feel free to skip to the tl;dr if you wish.

Favorite Anime, not in any particular order
    Spoiler:

• Neon Genesis Evangelion
    • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    • Tokyo Ghoul
    • Samurai 7
    • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    • FLCL
    • My Hero Academia
    • Eureka Seven
    • Devilman Lady
    • Betterman
    • Sword Art Online
    I think these are the ones that have stuck out to me the most over the years. Though I like shows like Dragon Ball, Naruto, Bleach, Etc. I always felt their drawn out fights, length, and filler really detract from them really standing out for me. Sailor Moon/Card Captor Sakura were my favorite in my younger years, but now they are just fond memories. I had a really deep crush on Darling in the Franxx, until it neared its end and reminded me of a worse version of Gurren Lagaan. Though Zero Twos character design was great

Favorite Anime Characters:
    Spoiler:

• Gasa, Yuno
    • Zero Two
    • Anarchy, Stocking
    • Littner, Yoko
    • Orochimaru/Momochi Zabuza
    • Kaneki Ken
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Yuuki Asuna
    • Sahana Kurumi
    • Senjougahara Hitagi
    I think this list has changed only slightly over the years. The only one that is an iffy choice for me is Asuna, I think she was a much better character in the abridged series done by Something Witty Entertainment. But most of the time I do find the abridged to be better just because of their comical value. Though Zero Two currently holds my undivided attention, I think Stocking will be my one true Waifu for years to come.

Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaiou will always hold a special place in my heart. When I was younger, it seemed impossible to find a character that shared my particular taste in things. Even if America did censor the ever living life out of it.

Favorite Video Games
    Spoiler:

• Metal Gear Solid
    • StarCraft
    • Zelda
    • Mass Effect
    • Witcher
    • Life Is Strange
    It's a little weird that despite the length of time I have dedicated to gaming, that this is the shortest list on my list of favorites. But this is referencing some game series as a whole instead of individual titles. If you want to know more on which in which series I liked better, that can be a discussion for a later date.

Most of these have been staples of my childhood. From the First Metal gear solid on playstation, to playing Brood war in the 90's. And though Zelda has a very very special place in my heart, I haven't owned a new nintendo system since the N64, and maybe a few gameboys here and there until I realized, I don't really like mobile gaming. But for the most part, I have followed these series over the course of my life. Mass Effect only got knocked down a Peg after the embarrassment that is Andromeda.

Most of my time is spent on Xbox now of days, and my aging PC is used mostly for SC and whatever Steam game tickles my fancy. Something usually Bethesda based for mods honestly. Some honorable mentions are mostly Horror games such as Fatal Frame, Dead Space, Evil Within....and umm, Final Fantasy which I have dedicated and spent way too much money on. I learned a valuable life lesson about MMO's from them <_<

Other:
    Spoiler:

To be honest, I am nearing a thousand words and instead of listing my favorite artists, books, writers, etc. I will leave that for later discussions so people can get to know me in doses instead of being limited to a novel and bullet points. <3

TL;DR

I love roleplay, video games, rain, and biting people. I have been around the block a few times and have some experience to share with others. I am here because a friend invited me here with a possibility of another RP and because recent forums have been a major let down.

Down with the Dictators <_<

My name is Elle and I look forward to getting to know you all and corrupting what is left of your innocence.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    Tags:
  2. Aruka Miss Demeanor™

Hahahah, no wonder this post took so long to make. Anyway. I'm glad you heeded the call of Kween Tater Thot and migrated here. I'll get on with the RP now that I don't have a dicktator to answer to. :hurr

3. Crying Wolf QueenOfProcrastination

I should have spent more time working on the actual content of this post instead of failing at photoshop >.< Now only if I can figure out how to add an Avatar on here, I feel like a newb >.<

And I look forward to it all ^_-

4. Priscilla Alabaster Corpse

Top right > hover over name > click Avatar

5. Aruka Miss Demeanor™

It's the same on the last site; but with no upload fails because this forum is actually well-maintained and not ran by... You know the gist.

6. White Wolf Super Moderator

Avy's are blocked for newer accounts due to some problems in the past but I'll get you hooked up.

Welcome :catflower

7. Crying Wolf QueenOfProcrastination

Thanks, the issue I am running into is I need 25 posts before I am allowed to perform such an action. Beginners guide is long, but thorough. Will finish it eventually.

EDIT:

Thank you <3

8. Aruka Miss Demeanor™

Woofy being uncharacteristically nice for a change. Must've had a good night's sleep.
    You're only a few posts away. Woohoo!

9. Ryoku_Kyoufuu Been a while...

10. White Wolf Super Moderator

Need me to kick you to make up for it? :reeee

11. Crying Wolf QueenOfProcrastination

That's what I get for posting ten times so I can post pictures in here <_<

I tried, I really did T_T
    Can I watch?

12. White Wolf Super Moderator

Of course :caticon

She'll probably like that anyways, smh.

13. Aruka Miss Demeanor™

Main intro is long. Cannot be condensed to a single paragraph. Hahahah.
    None of this kicking BS. Everyone knows I have @White Wolf whipped.

14. Crying Wolf QueenOfProcrastination

She does seem like she might swing that way on occasion >.<

I'll watch either way, I'm not picky atm >.<

15. Aruka Miss Demeanor™

I'll be sure to kick his ass in the RP. He has no choice but to join.

16. White Wolf Super Moderator

bish pls

only thing you whip is your hair back an forth as you begrudgingly do your secretary work

17. Crying Wolf QueenOfProcrastination

Saves me the trouble of pestering him to join >.< <3

And thanks for the warm welcome, all 4 of you technically so far.

18. Aruka Miss Demeanor™

I nudged you into joining. If anything, it's my responsibility to make sure you have a snuggly welcome. Huehuehue.

19. Crying Wolf QueenOfProcrastination

Nudge sounds about right, it didn't take much effort. I think you just mentioned it and I made an account >.< I really miss group RP's T_T

20. Aruka Miss Demeanor™

Don't forget bigger sized avatars. Hahah. And me too. One-on-one RP's are easy peasy 'coz I have existing ones going, but nothing beats group RPs and the story that you could make out of it.

21. Ryoku_Kyoufuu Been a while...

22. Crying Wolf QueenOfProcrastination

At 26 (27 including this post) and still nadda. Speaking of avatars, you could use an update yourself <_<

I think Karasu borked it

23. Aruka Miss Demeanor™

So do I. Also need to get it up before I poof for 2 weeks. Gonna pull a dicktator on you guys for bit. lol

24. Ryoku_Kyoufuu Been a while...

I think you mean dick tater, potato chick.

25. Aruka Miss Demeanor™

Dick Tater @White Wolf is persona non grata right now. And for a good while too, probably.

26. White Wolf Super Moderator

:catbuff stay mad Mrs. Potato Head

27. Aruka Miss Demeanor™

28. White Wolf Super Moderator

I take the dogs
    You can have the withered old plant that your aunt Gimbley gave you.

29. Aruka Miss Demeanor™

Sure. People'll pay me good money for the plant. I can get more doggos and a nanny for 'em. Hmph.

30. Seraphiel nah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.