1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

Advice Emotional Help/Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by baconbits, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Natty Lipstick lesbo

Canada
    Pro/cons list for impulses works for me... sometimes. If it's something like a game or chocolate bar, it can work for me

2. Luiz Well-Known Member

Hair loss feels more and more painful each week. Sometimes I consider shutting myself in completely, never trying to date anyone or fantasize about death, though I don't really have the guts for the latter.

I did hear some good points, like "work on what you can control, like your physique and clothes" or "not all women are bothered by baldness", but self-loathing and frustration just overshadow everything.

Anyhow, I just needed to say it out loud. I'm feeling worse than usual today.

3. Supreme King of The Alley - Lord Ashi I've felt worse

I feel like this is about more than just your hair loss buddy

4. Natty Lipstick lesbo

Canada
    Losing a part of you is pretty scary.

I was losing hair from stress for a couple months, let me tell you, I was freaking the fuck out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. DemonDragonJ Then I Kissed Her

I would like to ask for emotional advice, but I am too afraid that other users here will accuse me of being egocentric and self-pitying.

6. Khaleesi Super Moderator

Germany
    I’ve already made it clear that any negativity towards people who ask for help here will be deleted and users will be thread banned. This thread is a safe space for people to ask for help with the personal stuff they’re struggling with. Report it or directly come to me if you’re being targeted in here

7. DemonDragonJ Then I Kissed Her

Currently, my life seems to be going very well, at least in some areas: I have a job that I enjoy very much and still shows no signs of ending; I have a wonderful group of friends with whom I enjoy spending time, a circle that has expanded greatly in the past several years; and I even have a girlfriend, a relationship that had eluded me for many years.

However, I still live with my parents, even at thirty-one years of age; my job is still not permanent, so I cannot move into my own place until I know that it is permanent; and my relationship with my girlfriend is not progressing as quickly as I would like for it to progress. I do occasionally feel envious of my brother, especially now that he is married, but my love for him certainly is stronger than my envy, and I also have been feeling depressed at times; I am normally a very positive and upbeat person, and I rarely ever am depressed, but I recently have been feeling that way.

My father is now 68 and my mother will soon be 64, so they are hoping to move into a smaller house in the next several years, but they cannot do that while I am still living with them. I am a burden to my parents; I am interfering with their happiness and their ability to relocate, and it is not right to them. I do not like to admit it, but the main reason for that is that I am too afraid of altering my comfortable and familiar living situation. How can I feel better about such aspects of my life?

In the relationship advice thread, some of the others users have been rather brutal to me; yes, I admit that I have been narcissistic and inconsiderate of the opinions of others, and I did make a major mistake when I argued with my friends and caused a scene at the store where we were, but I do not feel that that justifies their behavior toward me.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. Ashen-Shugar A wild romantic rover

A friend of mine still keeps his style. This is after serious mid-life and earlier struggles. Both hoping the Leafs and sim team do well this season

9. Remchu † Punk †

Would you look good with the clean shaven bald look?

I would go down that route if I was you. It can be pretty sexy and manly. Gl man.

10. Luiz Well-Known Member

I'm kinda skinny, so I end up looking like a cancer patient.

The only time I shaved it off, my family hated it. Even my mother said it looked looked ugly.

11. Remchu † Punk †

Shave and wear hats and beanies lol.

12. Ashen-Shugar A wild romantic rover

I keep telling my friend to stay away from those weed exchange traded funds lol I remember the first Ronald MacDonald house. Sudbury to Toronto down highway 69. Yeah jokes were in there years later when OPP you know me or other tunes going for a roadtrip with my friend.