1. Konoha Library has been renamed to New Leaf. Konoha TV will soon be (or has been) archived. For Naruto/Boruto manga AND ANIME discussion, go to

New Leaf
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Avatar upgrade for members!
    All normal members can now have 175x250 avatars.
    Read more about it here.
  5. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  6. Our latest NF Newsletter is out (November), read it here!
  7. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵

EMS powers of Sasuke

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by Namikaze-Minato, May 16, 2011.

1. Namikaze-Minato Hokage Sage

if i'm wrong, please correct me. but everyone keeps saying they want to see Sasuke's EMS powers, from my understanding. isn't it just the powers he already has, it just causes his eyes to not lose sight??? Maybe full Susano'o powers, but besides that. i thought it was just being able to use MS without losing sight now.

2. T-Bag The Strongest

That's only half the story. The transplant also gave birth to a BRAND NEW EYE DOUJUTSU.

3. Jak N Blak Jakanese run shit.

...I dont care about the new tech. I just wanna see Full-Susanoo lol

4. Namikaze-Minato Hokage Sage

5. Klue Youth Losing

No, Itachi said a new doujutsu is made available. Whether a new ability or a list of, wasn't made clear.

6. dark messiah verdandi I found the soul

Yes, that is right, but think about this... What are the powers of the mangekyou sharingan??? Douryouku, Right? And what are Douryouku? Jutsu without using hand seals, and they are freeform, just like every other Kekkei genkai.
    Rather than being completely elementally inclined, the Douryouku are Visually and spiritually inclined.

They deal with things you can see or visuals, and with imaginary jutsu and concepts. Forms rather than shapes.

Aside from that, there is a new DOUJUTSU (Not doryouku), that is gained from transplanting two mangekyou.

Wrong. Mangekyou Douryouku are created through one's own intention and imagination.

The disconnect comes from sasuke seemingly inheriting itachi's Douryouku. The truth is he RECREATED itachi's jutsu. He would not have activated them without first seeing them, but because he had, he was able to use it.

Douryouku are created, not awakened. Proof of it is kakashi's lack of itachi's jutsu, yet creation of his own kamui.

The EMS awakens another DOUJUTSU, not DOURYOUKU.

7. Eternal Pein Amegakure

That's what I meant to say a new Doujutsu not a 4th tech.

8. Namikaze-Minato Hokage Sage

so you're saying the doujutsu is "another power" of the eye. and that's probably what is going to happen?

9. Eternal Pein Amegakure

Madara said that when he gained EMS it gave him the power he needed. EMS is implied to give the user a power up the scale of which the power up is though is unknown.

10. dark messiah verdandi I found the soul

No. I mean that the doujutsu is another eye altogether.

The most likely Transformation that it will take is the rin'negan.

We know that it is an uchiha power, the present originator of it is an uchiha (madara)

And we know that Sasuke is the next person that madara plans to sync with gedou mazou, and he gave his rin'negan to the first person, so that he would use gedou rin'ne tensei.

It is actually a good plan. I see gedou mazou as a jutsu amplifier. One gives up their chakra to align themselves with a FAR bigger creature. (almost like RM)
    Because of that, they can control the movements and chakra of Gedou mazou, using as a simulacrum, and casting THROUGH it. Gedou Rin'ne Tensei uses chakra to revive the dead.

If you use that with the power of the juubi... You could revive the body itself, right?
    Right.

That is why madara wants another Rin'negan user, because one endangers their lives using that jutsu, and why would madara do that?

11. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

It says it gives them a new power. Madara knows of madara tsukiyomi amaterasu and susano'o.. Kakashi doesn't have the other eye for tsukiyomi thefore can't have susano-o. And doesn't have katon or fire release so can't producer the fire chakra needed for amaterasu.

12. Mathias124 Active Member

Would be awesome if his eyes allowed him to twist and turn reality in a 10m radius around him.

A permanent Izanagi that effects the environment around him !

13. AKmyWaffle Active Member

Link removed
    Itachi stated that the transplant gave birth to a completely new doujutsu. What this means is unknown right now. But it could mean as little as a new technique, or as much as a new set of techniques.

14. Eternal Pein Amegakure

I already corrected my post from before. I suppose i'll just have to delete it.

15. AKmyWaffle Active Member

I'm afraid that won't be the end of it. You will have to cast the server into the fires from which it came in order to erase your post. (Plus the backups.)

16. dark messiah verdandi I found the soul

Doujutsu is english for Eye-technique. It is a transformation of the pupil into another shape.

Dourouyku is an eye power, a function of the change in pupil power.
    Doujutsu is the form, Doryouku is the function.

17. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

Could of sworn I saw a trans or 2 that said douryuka

18. wibisana still newbie

I THOUGHT it only give eternity usage... not new power

19. Skywalker 501st Legion

He gets a hax new power, EMS jut means more time in Susano'o for Sasuke. :giogio

20. Egotism Nostalgia. Ultra

He have to get new powers to be on par with Naruto. Remember Kishi tries to keep these two as close as he can power wise.

21. AoshiKun うちはサスケ

EMS will be a totally diferent Doujutsu, not only one more technique. Why?
    Just think about... this is a shounen, the second most important hero (or whatever you wanna call Sasuke) and the most important villain have it .

It's going to be a haxx.

22. AKmyWaffle Active Member

Sasuke is the most important hero/most important villain. The amount of gap Kishi has invested in him should have made that clear by now.

23. AoshiKun うちはサスケ

The gap is paintful but I do know Kishimoto will bring him in an awesome way.
    Remember when he first appeared in Part 2? Everybody was pretty shocked with his power and this time it might be even better.

24. dark messiah verdandi I found the soul

EMS is just what it says. An eternal mangekyou.
    Because douryouku are created and not inherant, it would not give the user a new one.

25. AoshiKun うちはサスケ

I really doubt it will give only one new technique. Sasuke even said he could feel Itachi's power flowing to him so I wouldn't be surprised if he is able to use Tsukuyomi and others jutsus from Itachi's arsenal.

26. IpHr0z3nI Active Member

The power of plot. EMS will grant anything Sasuke needs atm. Just like the sharingan.:hurr

27. AKmyWaffle Active Member

It would be hilarious if Sasuke raped Naruto again. Oh the shitstorms to come...

28. VI DC IV LIE VV

Thats when this series turns into a romantic comedy starring michael cera I.E terrible.

29. jgalt7 Rick Astley 4 President!

kishi will troll us and the power will be....

to copy/steal a kekkei genkai, which will probably explain how madara got shodaime's powers.....

unfortunately, madara's body was not designed to handle shodai's power (kinda like what happened to danzo), so it destroyed most of his body. which is probably how zetsu was formed.

he cloned what's left of his body (black zetsu) and the shodai part (white zetsu)......

30. dark messiah verdandi I found the soul

The eye doesn't naturally hold Tsukuyomi. It is a technical douryouku.
    It is something that requires complex commands, attention to detail, and use of algorithms. The eye doesn't just cast tsukuyomi through merit of it being a mangekyou, it is a power that is crafted intentionally.

That is why every MS genjutsu is not tsukuyomi. It's because Tsukuyomi was created intentionally.
    Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu that gives the user complete control of the perception of the opponent. It takes away all senses and gives them to the user, even the sense of time.

Sasuke has not ventured into controlling mental time with his genjutsu, thus has not recreated tsukuyomi. He could if he wanted to, but hasn't.

He won't automatically "unlock it" by putting in itachi's eyes. If he wants it, he has to first imagine it, and then feed that imagination with chakra. Strangely it seems that the Mangekyou copies its own function, which is why they cast one type of jutsu through one eye.

But yeah. The jutsu is in itachi's brain, not his eye.
    Sasuke would need to create Tsukuyomi with his own method.
    That is why his susano'o is different as well. Because he created in his own image. That is the power of the mangekyou. To make Conceptual jutsu real.
    Izanagi is not a mangekyou jutsu, but impedes on the same territory, which is why it closes forever.