1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Please, vote for the next Naruto Battledome banner in this thread.
  4. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.

EMS Sasuke VS Gokage

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by King Ramirez, Sep 11, 2017.

1. King Ramirez Member

This is War Arc EMS Sasuke Juubito fight/ pre Rikudo buff.
    EMS Madara >>> War Arc EMS Sasuke and Madara required PS to defeat the Gokage, how does Sasuke fare here?

2. Bonly Half n Half

He'd likely take them out with Perfect Susanoo if he got the chance to use it if not then he'll die a bad death

3. hbcaptain Well-Known Member

Edo Madara >>>>> Gokage and Edo Madara w PS >>>>> Edo Madara w/o PS, PS is his ultimate Jutsu far stronger than anything else he can dish and he can maintain it for very long. So comparing Madara w PS to Madara w/o PS, is the same as Naruto with of w/o Kurama.

O.T : Sasuke wins once PS comes out.

4. King Ramirez Member

Sasuke couldn't use PS till he got Rikudo buff. This is War Arc EMS Juubito fight.

5. King Ramirez Member

6. hbcaptain Well-Known Member

Yes, he altered his shape so that Kurama avatar can wear it.

7. Cosmos It's so good to be me

Not in the mood for a trolling reply, so I'll cut straight to the chase.

Lel at fanfic like EMS Sasuke's PS. Let's cut the BS and debate with some common sense and feats.
    EMS Sasuke hasn't ever
    And I mean eeeever
    Used PS.
    He used a Bijū sized legged Susanoo that was empowered with Naruto and Minato's chakra. And Jūgo's CS who was also wearing the Kyūbi cloak.
    And he used an external armour of PS to cover Naruto's BM.
    External armour of PS = fully stabilized PS.
    PS is a humanoid avatar wrapped in armour.
    Even then, his susanoo was still empowered by Naruto's chakra, bc even though he lost the CS powers, it could clash with Obito's TSB without getting nullified.
    Also, as Katsuyu confirmed, you don't lose the Kyūbi chakra just because the cloak is gone. So he most likely was still empowered with it.
    That means his full power was still V4 armoured susanoo.

The Gokage kick his ass.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Bonly Half n Half

He used it when he put his Susanoo around Naruto's Kurama avatar. It has the same nose and look as the PS we saw Sasuke use later, same nose and look as Madara's PS and the same nose and kinda look that Kakashi's PS had.

9. WorldsStrongest The Mad Magician

Sasuke manifested a fully equipped PS suit of armor for narutos BM avatar without the aid of a KN cloak OR Jugos CS...

...Cuz if he didnt lose the amp wanna know what woulda happened the second he stepped into narutos aura?

He, like the K11, woulda grew his own Kurama style trench coat...

Odd aint it? Except not at all...When u consider its because he lost his kurama juice...

Sasuke manifested PS armor with his own power prior to the rikudo buff no matter how u wanna slice it

Sasuke, without kuramas power or the CS amping, outperformed himself when he had BOTH of those things going for him...As he made PS armor without them, and merely V3 with legs WITH them...Thats called improvement.

There is a reason 90% of posters give his juubito fight self access to PS use... ...Thats why...

OT

Sasuke murders them with PS

The idea that sasuke can only make PS armor around someone else ability and not his own is absurd

But hey if sasuke manifesting PS armor, and a PS blade, and having said feat directly compared to Madaras feat after we know madara attained PS for a fact, by people like sasuke and hahsirama who was there to witness madaras feat...And doing it all under his own power...If you seriously dont think these facts lined up together are sufficient proof that sauske gets PS then i guess we gonna have to shake hands and leave each other alone.

10. Hitachi Uchiha Member

The Kyūbi cloak wouldn't make much of a difference because Sasuke is not Kakashi and the other fodders in the alliance. Or would Madara and Hashirama gain the same buffs if they received same enhancements?

OT: Gokage win, unless he uses PS right off the bat.

11. Cosmos It's so good to be me

I love how you and the rest of the people who bring up this point always conveniently forget one thing. Sasuke's Susanoo was empowered by Naruto's BSM chakra. Because it could clash with Obito's truth seekers with getting nullified.
    You've yet to actually post one feat of him using PS armour on his own.
    That's funny, because according to Madara, everybody who saw his PS in the past died. Hashirama didn't die.
    What he used against Hashirama was the same thing Sasuke used here, external armour.
    The difference is that Madara actually did it alone.

12. Cosmos It's so good to be me

That's funny. Because even a mere puny CS enhanced Sasuke's power significantly every time. Let alone the most powerful Bijū chakra.
    Yes the same would apply to Madara and Hashirama. Madara even absorbed some of Kūrama chakra from the SA fodders before he attacked the Bijū. Would he really bother to absorb it if its boost was insignificant to him ?

13. WorldsStrongest The Mad Magician

Being in narutos avatar isnt stated to empower you beyond you maximum cosmos...

Which just means at best sasuek was restored to 100%...Not 101% or 200% like you seem to be making the claim

Only directly injecting kuramas power into another has that effect...

It could clash with TSBs without getting nullified because it was engulfing a NE amped kurama...

Are you kidding me right now?

He manifested PS armor without kuramsa enhancements or CS amping him

Bam PS on his own
    You know what hyperbole is?

The gokage also didnt die

Guess that means madara didnt use PS on them or?
    There is no difference...

Aside from thefact sasueks is purple...

Sasuke also manifested PS armor on his own

At best naruto restored him to 100% by placing him in his aura... ...Being healed by kurama doesnt amp him unless you have had kuramas chakra directly entered into you...When kurama is amping you you possesses a KN cloak or a full on trench coat...Sasuke didnt...

There are literally visual cues that were not present on sasuke telling us he didnt have kuramas power

14. Hitachi Uchiha Member

A KN0 cloak is trash when it's enhancing people with such potent chakra. KN0 only increased his growth rate, not growth cap. When he wasn't amped with a cloak he manifested PS around BSM avatar. The only reason PS sword didn't break was because it was enhanced by Senjutsu. Just being in the avatar doesn't increase your stats. He didn't even manifest a chakra cloak similar to the Konoha 11.

15. hbcaptain Well-Known Member

Even healing is up to the user's will. Kurama stated that he will restore Gai "later" in which case even inside Kurama avatar nothing happens.

16. Cosmos It's so good to be me

A mere drop of Kyūbi chakra enhanced Kakashi's ocular powers by 3X. Don't give me that "lol he's a fodder" because that's irrelevant.
    If the kn0 boost was so insignificant, RT Madara wouldn't have bothered to absorb.
    The same "trash" cloak made Kakashi able to warp the Jūbi in his V2 form. The same Jūbi that in his V1 form had its hand dwarfing a Bijū.
    Yet the cloak boost is trash. Lol OK.
    Sasuke Susanoo was not just enhanced with Senjutsu, in BSM Naruto's Sage chakra is mixed with his Kyūbi chakra. It is literally impossible to for his Susanoo to receive the Sage chakra boost and not the Kyūbi chakra boost, both chakras are mixed.
    So no, you or anyone else are yet to show any evidence of Sasuke manifesting PS armour on his own.
    I'll reply to @WorldsStrongest when I'm home.

17. LostSelf Forest Sage

Legged Susano'o is everything he needs to win this. Juubito Fight Sasuke was pinpointing Juubito's insane speed, wich trumps anything the Raikage and Onoki can muster and we don't even know if the blast will be enough to bypass this version of Susano'o, and this is the only way they can win aside from Jinton cube.

Wich, knowing Sasuke, might not even happen as some of them like Tsunade and Mei would die a horrible death being stabbed and burned down with the Amaterasu blade or just the Huge Susano'o sword cutting them in half.

Sasuke wins this. If Sasuke can't use it (Wich would be veeeery weird), then he loses.

18. WorldsStrongest The Mad Magician

19. WorldsStrongest The Mad Magician

I want everyone to keep the bold in mind later please...As it actually proves my point more than cosmos...

This IS naruto contributing to their attack on obito...NOT giving it directly to sasuke...But projecting it outwards as an attack...

This is naruto NOT contributing to making the PS armor...Matter of fact he didnt know wtf sasuek was doing

If that aint proof enough...

Sasuke is VISIBLY affected when he gets kuramas chakra...(now class...This is where the bolded statement from earlier comes in) Same goes for CS so and i think we can all agree he didnt have CS amp at that point...If not...All id have to say would be either "wow" or "im not even surprised anymore"

And as you yourself just stated, he cant get narutos sage power without getting kuramas power as they are mixed together...Meaning he didnt have it when he constructed the armor...Because he wasnt visibly affected by kuramas chakra...And according to you, he cant get one without the other

Does that all of a sudden not count?

Because sasuke didnt have any visual hint that he had attained narutos power whatsoever after losing the cloak initially

Meaning he didnt have it...

As if the sasuek blatantly losing the cloak while the K11 had their cloaks going super saiyan whereas sasuek doesnt even get whiskers isnt proof enough...

Cant wait

20. hbcaptain Well-Known Member

, and Senjutsu is invsible, so I don't see why he can't inject Senjutsu after coating Kyubi avatar with Susano'o armor.
    As stated above, Naruto was surprised when Sasuke used Iso Susano'o on him meaning the latter used PS alone before Naruto could take action.

21. WorldsStrongest The Mad Magician

22. Cosmos It's so good to be me

Something so blatantly obvious doesn't need to be stated.
    Sasuke lost the CS after Obito dropped his ass on the ground.
    When he manifests his Susanoo around Naruto's avatar, suddenly it's Senjutsu enhanced (because it could damage TSB)
    When the only source of Senjutsu at that time was Naruto.
    Hmmmm wonder from where did Sasuke got that boost mikebatman

But sure, we're not smart enough, so it needs to be stated.
    :skully
    Are you kidding me ?
    His Susanoo being wrapped around Naruto's avatar won't just magically make him immune to TSB effects unless it's Senjutsu enhanced.
    If his Susanoo didn't have that boost its sword would have been blown to shreds upon contact with Obito's sword.
    Or are you telling me that a non-SM PS sword can now damage TSB ? :rotfl
    Get outta here.
    More denial eh ?
    Unfortunately for you, feats disagree.
    Madara was talking about the "past" as in before he was reincarnated. In the past everyone who saw his PS died.
    No, it's not hyperbole, do I have to explain what hyperbole is ?
    Sure he did.
    Didn't know that his non-SM Susanoo is immune to TSB effects.

I guess Sasuke's chakra is naturally Senjutsu.
    Lol.
    Trying to sound very smart when you're still struggling to prove he can use PS armour without external chakra - let alone fully stabilized PS - won't make your argument brighter.
    And ? :geg
    He was surprised that Sasuke was wrapping his Susanoo around his avatar, nothing more.
    Didn't mean he was not helping Sasuke.
    We're talking about the guy who (while fighting a Jūbi Jin) was healing SA members without even knowing it :catdude
    So ?
    Kakashi did not have a cloak either.
    Yet his ocular powers were enhanced 3 times to the point of being able to warp Bijū easily.

Sasuke's Susanoo blade was empowered by Naruto's chakra, because it could clash with Obito's truth seekers.

No feats of him manifesting PS armour without external chakra source boosting him.
    No feats of him manifesting fully stabilized PS.
    Even when Obito was handing him his own ass, and the Infinite Tsukuyomi flower about to bloom, he didn't use PS.
    Guess he's too good he was just holding back.

Yet you and others here are talking about the PS lol one shoting the Kages.

When you can not even prove he can use PS armour without someone else feeding him chakra.

I'm done here, no need to waste my time any further.
    It's like debating Hashirama with @Shinobi no Kami

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  23. Ultrafragor Active Member

Onoki makes him drop out of the sky with weighted rock jutsu, while he tries to pick his Susano'o back up Tsunade bashes its head into the ground, Mei makes a deep pool of acid and Onoki increases the weight so that his Susano'o is just left there to melt.

Alternatively, while his Susano'o is immobilized, Onoki just uses a giant jinton on it.

If he tries to exit his Susano'o, A gon bust that pussy open. If he pulls out another Susano'o to fight A, rinse and repeat.

Gaara screens for Amaterasu with his sand shields

24. Gohara Ryutoshi

The Gokage win with mid to high difficulty difficulty if not more in my opinion. :p

25. WorldsStrongest The Mad Magician

Because there are SEVERAL instances of people being inside narutos aura AND NOTHING HAPPENING TO THEM...Which i have posted...

But hey if u wanna totally ignore those instances to suit your argument fine

Be my guest
    This has been addressed like twice now and the fact you keep screaming it repeatedly doesnt make it true...

Naruto doesnt contribute to creating sasueks PS armor...Because if he did there would be VISUAL evidence of him receiving narutos chakra in the form of a cloak of some kind...See the K11...Or literally any other time naruto gave his chakra out...And Jugo also didnt help because if he did there would also be VISUAL evidence...

This isnt a hard concept to grasp

Naruto had no idea wtf sasuek was doing when he made susanoo into PS armor....Neither did jugo...

Naruto contributed NE chakra to their attack WHEN THEY ATTACKED

The scans have already been posted but i figured a second dose wouldnt be too bad

Again...Addressed above..
    No

Your interpretation of a feat does

There is a difference

There is no reason to assume sasuek was amped when he created that PS armor...Because there just blatantly isnt...

...And they were the only 2 there who could have amped him... and yet he never again attains any of the features of being amped by EITHER

Ergo, wasnt amped

The NE for the attack was added in when they moved to attack...When naruto clearly contributed something...
    Again...The fact you keep stating a refuted point doesnt make the point suddenly not refuted
    Im not struggling at all...

There is a clear feat of sasuke manifesting PS armor unaided...

Because if he was aided itd be visually apparent

Not my fault You interpret it wrong
    Sure it does

Because when naruto gives his chakra to someone he either makes physical contact with them like he did with kakashi, or there is a visual cue

Neither of these things happened

Ergo he didnt help sasuke
    LOL

You mean the SA members CLOAKED in kyuubi chakra?

With VISUAL CUES?

Yaah ill just bet he did

If sausek had visual cues youd have a point here

But he doesnt

So you dont

Clearly gave it to him via physical contact...

Again...A visual cue that naruto gave his chakra to another...

You see naruto do that to sasuke when he made PS or at any point after losing the Kyuubi cloak?

Thats what i thought
    Sure there is

You just dont wanna accept it
    Kool

Kettle
    Pot

26. uchihakil Well-Known Member

EMS sasuke didn't have PS, he was amped by naruto otherwise he can't clash with obito without senjutsu simple as that

27. WorldsStrongest The Mad Magician

:hestonplsPeople still saying EMS Sasuke one-shots with CBS/PS when he's literally never been stated nor shown to use it on his own. Manifesting the armor around TBSM Naruto doesn't mean he can manifest the whole thing inside and out on his own, if he could he would've done so literally a few seconds earlier when fighting against TTJ Obito to prevent the end of the world. He clearly can't use the entire thing on his own, if he could he would've done so. Some people are still giving him the feats he had when he was astronomically boosted by Yin Kurama, Yang Kurama, and Jugo's Senjutsu Chakra (who in turn was boosted by Yin-Yang Kurama) as well. :rotfl

Show me scans of noteworthy feats from EMS Sasuke when he isn't being boosted by someone else that indicates he can challenge the five Kage alone and then this match is worth entertaining... and good luck with that.
    :sauceskully:gokuskully:skully:bookerskully

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  29. Speedyamell Active Member

I don't mean to butt in,but sasuke only got PS after rikudo buff,the best he could hope for at ems was legged susano'o similar if not inferior to madara's casual legged susano'o,which the gokage each fought five of..sasuke isn't at that level yet onoki,tsunade,Ay might even solo..

30. Cosmos It's so good to be me

I think I'm starting to like this guy :mikebatman
    This ^^