1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

End of Fillers - 75, 100, 10?

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Inutaishou, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Inutaishou

I've been thinking about when the fillers would end, and i'm guessing that the arc will end either 75 or 100 episodes later. They could also end it on the last episode of season 9, starting season 10 with part 2 of naruto. If it did end 75 episodes after the fillers began, it would be episode 210. But i'm guessing they wan't to make it a big deal with bringing naruto back, which might make the beginning of season 10 or 100 episodes after the fillers a grand special. Also, the date change from wed to thursday might be because they are thinking ahead and seeing what would fit the schedule in japan so they could actually air a special. These are just my guesses, and i'm calling it season 10 because of tv.com. (They did air a 1 1/2 hour special on the 1st day they moved, hint hint? they could probably fit the kakashi gaiden saga in that time.)

Tags:
  2. Gillette_Series

If it did end at 75 then how many canon episodes would we be guaranteed to have?

3. Tyrannos

Very strong indications by moving Naruto to a better timeslot, holding off on the release of future episodes, and the brief glimpse of Naruto in his Part 2 outfit in Ending 15. And with the lifetime they use Naruto Beginning Sequences, within the next 12 episodes is when Naruto Part 1 finally ends.

Just wonder how they are going to do Naruto's departing, since the only scenes they havn't used yet from the manga is Kakashi being at the Memorial talking about Obito, and Naruto's departing.

4. Inutaishou

Now judging by the pattern of the beginning of the fillers, I wouldn't be surprised if it began on episode 210. The Fillers began 8 episodes into season 6. If it began on 210, it would begin on the 8th episode of season 9. Naruto will not air this week, so they might actually be doing something. Naruto doesn't air a week for no reason. I do wonder what they would actually show too, but in 202, we did see Naruto wondering where Ero is and so that might have been a hint(it was a 1 1/2 hour special.)

5. Thepimpinest

6. Byakugan Dust

Hmm. That al sounds good, but wouldn't they want to start part II with a new opening and ending theme? It seems a little strange to make new ones for the end of the season...

7. Angel Haiku

That sound good and hopefully till episode 210.So maybe 100 more.I'm not really sure.I just want the filler's to end so I can watch the new season.

8. dilbot

well, i doubt fillers end this year, but i guess this theory is possible 2.

if we start part 2 at ep.210 we would be well into part 2 by then...