1. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice

Endeavor VS Lemillion

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by GoldenHeart, Aug 27, 2018.

1. GoldenHeart Avocado at law

Argentina
    Who would win the title of the number 1 hero in a fight?

Tags:
  2. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

Mirio got his quirk? Endeavor is a strong match up to Mirio, anyone with wide AoE. Mirio has to become tangible at some point, if the first thing that happens to him when he becomes tangible is he is caught on fire its a bad time for him. Mirio being closest doesn't mean he is stronger then Endeavor, Endeavor should be in his 40's at this point, he probably doesn't got more then 5-7 years left as a pro at this point.

3. blackguyinpinksuit Well-Known Member

Mirio wins after a long battle due to endeavor's insane will. But endeavor doesn't have a way to touch mirio. Endeavor is slower than high end who hawks is confirmed to be as fast as. Mirio is physically above hawks in all ways one can imagine.

Flashfire fist jet burn/hell spider and prominence burn are way to straightforward to hit mirio who can predict every forseeable attack endeavor will launch and become untouchable/partially untouchable at an instant's notice. Endeavor will burn out and catch a heatstroke from overusing his powers long before mirio begin to suffer any drawbacks from his quirk. As a matter of fact mirio doesn't even have any weaknesses anymore.

Mirio with his quirk in terms of feats, portrayal and just overall standing is still the most freakishly good character in the manga besides All Might and AFO. Gigantomachia might also surpass him somewhat. We're talking about a guy who totally mastered his quirk to the point where even the weaknesses were turned into strengths all at the age of 18(it only took him 2 years to do this) while endeavor is 40 plus and has been struggling for 20 something years with his quirk issues. Endeavor got infuriated and had to desperately rely on a offspring to have a chance at tasting his life long dream while mirio gracefully turned down the strongest quirk in the world and is just chilling until order is restored despite throwing all his dreams away to save a single person. It's clear who has the stronger, more respectable character regardless of who you like more.

When mirio get his quirk back i can't wait to see the fandom start dickriding him like they never left.

4. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

Endeavor wins this. Phase 1: Cover himself in Flames. Phase 2: ??? Phase 3: Profit.

Endeavor just has to chill there with his body covered in flames and Mirio literally won't be able to do a thing to him. Or just AoE the shit out the place they are in and fly.

Mirio's Quirk is good and all but any Quirk that allows for Large AoE is it's just bad for him, and it's even worse in Endeavor's case, as his AoE is permanent meaning the moment Mirio goes tangible, he gets burned. Also, lol at Mirio beating the ever living shit out of Endeavor when Endeavor got thrown at a fucking building by someone with the same quirk that matched 100% Deku and was still alive, Mirio just doesn't have the firepower to compete with that kind of feat, hell even in strength Endeavor probably wins, didn't he actually harma Nomu with a punch ? Endeavor is a monster. Yeah, he's a bad guy and deserves all the hate but he's the closest thing to All Might in existence other than AFO and Deku, get the guy some respect. It's made clear that there are heroes in different positions of the top ten that specialize in different things but the N1 has to be strong.

5. Tenma The Inferno

Loads of people have more respectable character than Endeavor tbh tbf doesn't really mean much, at any rate Enji gave up because he could never surpass All Might which isn't exactly realistic if you don't have OFA anyway.

If High End didn't have regen hax he would have been dead 3 times over despite his speed advantage. And there's no real way to scale Hawks' speed to Mirio so idk wh you are so sure Mirio is so far above. If nothing else Hawks should specialize in speed and he's no. 2 not some chump.

thing is Endy had to use his absolute strongest attacks because High End's regen and dura was so good he could literally regen faster than he was being incinerated and bounce back from being reduced to a head in seconds. Mirio's durability isn't that high so Endy's just gong to spread around low-cost attacks across the ground to prevent him from having anywhere to warp,. I don't remember any feat from Mirio that Endeavor wouldn't be able to pull off with similar difficulty tbh

6. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

Actually, Chisaki would get his head blown off in the first minute of a possible fight.

I swear, fanboys can completely destroy a series/character. Mirio is a good character, don't destroy him for me, please.

(I'm not saying you are the fanboy Tenma, just to be clear)

7. WorldsStrongest Dio With It

Canada
    Building+ sized AoE GG?

Building+ sized AoE GG.

Endeavor wins
    Or that

8. Donquixote Doflamingo Master Puppeteer

Endeavor curbstomps. He has range, firepower, AoE and all that over Mirio.

10. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

You guys should look into 1-a's fight against Mirio. You see how Deku countered Mirio? It was a extended back kick, basically it was a attack with a lot of range, Mirio would have to be tangible at some point and with a kick through his gut would have been bad. Mirio said that is how a lot of people countered him and he developed a counter to it, meaning it worked at a point. Attacks with a lot of range and area are a weakness for Mirio. He would be strong against Bakugo but weak against Todoroki.

11. J★J♥ Vento Aureo

I see no way Lemillion can even touch Endeavor

12. Keishin Well-Known Member

The closest man to becoming #1 before anyone was #1

13. 1Person Well-Known Member

Not really seeing how our boi doesn't get deep fried.

Endeavour is tanky as hell and isn't getting KO'd by any of togatas punches.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  14. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah Endeavor dumpsters him. Mirio has to attack in melee range and while slingshotting does increase damage its not a massive increase. Endeavor just has to wreathe himself in flames and wait for Mirio to attack. Endeavor lived getting tossed through a skyscrapper, Mirio doesnt hit nearly that hard.

15. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

By the same quirk that matched 100% Deku.

16. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Mirio is good but he was never despite the hype ever going to be number one with his power set. Why? Simple his powerset does not provide enough raw damage to ever come close to stack up to the best of the best. Sure he can dodge all day long but against a villain willing to bait him out using civilians that is never going to fly.

17. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

Well I'd argue the power on its own is horrifyingly effective in a number of situations, not just combat, and as he has shown he can use his powers to separate hostages from villains, see his initial encounter with Overhaul, so he definitely has potential to be top tier given his quirk and his skill with it combined with developmental potential, not to mention he just seems like and natural follow up to All Might in attitude and looks, which keep in mind also plays a role in being a true 1# hero, but in terms of raw power, yes, he is most certainly lacking the ability to really raw very tanky opponents like a Muscular or Noumu, as least from what we saw he was capable of.

If we're talking current Mirio vs Enji I'm gonna have to give it to the current 1#, Mirio just isn't ready to tango actual top tiers, but if we're speculating, I can see a future, more experienced Mirio with his quirk beating Enji once he muscles up and comes up with a few new tricks that can do more insane damage...somehow.

18. Skaddix Well-Known Member

He gets the most out of his power I agree but yeah he just doesn't have the raw firepower

19. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

Actually ... Isn't Mirio, supposedly capable of just ... You know, ripping someone's heart out, with his quirk ?

20. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

I think Mirio has a bit of fire power, he wouldn't be able to stop something like the high end, but its clear he gets quite a bit of speed using his quirk. His phantom menace probably lets him hit pretty hard, if he was stronger he might be able to KO Endeavor at some point.

21. Skaddix Well-Known Member

He is not hitting harder or moving faster then High End. Noomus are the standard now that a Number One must contest. Mirio cannot do shit to Black Noomus.

@Mr. Black Leg And no Mirio cannot just phase his hand through someones heart...he is not Vision or Kitty Pryde.

22. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

Not a lot of the top heroes seem to be able to deal with a High End or a Nomu with advanced regeneration. Endeavor, Edgeshot, Ryukyu are the only ones for sure that can. Miruko depending how strong her legs are, Kamui might be able to if he would have been able to restrain that giant from chapter 1 like he was about to try, best Jeanest might, but it depends how much super strength is has.

Mt. Lady also seems to be a pretty good Anti-nomu hero, but she isn't top 10 yet.

23. BreadBoy #1 Kale Fan

Wasn't Endeavor manhandling white noumus during Hosu, and didn't he stop a charging black noumu in its tracks with just his physical strength alone?

Yeah, Endeavor smokes Mirio. Literally turns him into a blunt.

24. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

Why would Edgeshot and Ryukyu ? They wouldn't be able to even make High-End less bored.

None of what you said made any sense. High-End was regenerating from his head and he was faster than Hawks.

Also, lol at Kamui being able to restrain 100% Deku level strength that High End has.

25. Skaddix Well-Known Member

I actually figure Miruko is pretty powerful...we know this manga writers love their overpowered Rabbit Types. But also her personality came across quite abrasive so I doubt she is dominating popularity polls, she seems like the female Endeavor although hopefully without the child abuse.

26. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

Where did High end have 100% of the strength Deku has? It could just have some level of super strength, we don't know if it was actually muscular quirk. Edgeshot is extremely fast and can fiddle around with Nomu's to make them unconscious, unless regeneration somehow is supposed to solve that. Ryukyu has Dragon Form, which actually should match up very well against super strength Nomu's. If Kamui could restrain a giant like he was trying to do in chapter 1, then I don't see why he wouldn't match up better then Hawk and have some luck with restraining a high end.

So far we only know of two Nomu's that could be classified as High end. Anti-All Might Nomu and the Flying Nomu, the rest have been fodder, hell Hawk was able to deal with the Flying nomu's clones. Endeavor and Edgeshot dealt with the mid-range army All For One had been preparing.

Mirio wouldn't be able to kill either high end with his quirk, which is a weakness of his quirk, but he would have a easier time defeating most of the top pro heroes besides Endeavor.

27. Skaddix Well-Known Member

I don't know about that it really depends on durability and speed.

Most of the Top 10 have done nothing besides All Might, Hawks and Endeavor...I assume will see Miruko, Ryuku and Edgeshot.

I would add Jeanist but he ran up against a beast and got straight rekt. Besides he is a Finesse Power anyway.

28. 1Person Well-Known Member

High end has muscular's quirk and then some. Muscular was strong enough to trade blows with 100% deku

29. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

It literally has the same name and it literally works in the same way.

Faster than the number 2 and 1 in order ?

Not "All-Might-Killing Nomu" nor High-End, that's for sure. They'd both laugh her physical might off. One was getting punched repeatedly by 100% All Might like 300 times and the other was able to outpace Endeavor's flames. Her strength would be like child's play.

Against a Quirk that rapidly creates more and more muscle fiber that can't be controled by skin and was enough to take Deku's 100% punch vs Kamui ? Yeah. I go with High End.

Yeah those two are Top Dog. High-End and All-Might-Killing Nomu.

Well, yeah. Those were fodder incomplete Nomus.

Let's see: Top 10

Best Jeanist murks Mirio, sometime Mirio has to turn tangible, just create torns on the his own clothes. He literally could somewhat take AFO's blast and is probably way faster than any other hero not named All Might and Endeavor(In reactions).

Hawks just stays airborne and waits sends some of his feathers to kill Mirio when he gets back to surface(And becomes tangible).

Kamui and Edgeshot are a toss up. I doubt he'd win against a fucking dragon.

30. Pliskin Well-Known Member

But if Rumirion gets his powers back I see it more as 50/50.

The closest to #1 and all.