1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Enel vs SH mid trio

Discussion in 'One Piece Battledome' started by Gianfi, Apr 14, 2019 at 2:07 PM.

1. Gianfi Well-Known Member

Scenario 1: Enel faces the mid trio individually, so:
    Enel vs Franky
    Enel vs Robin
    Enel vs Brook

Assume Mid Trio has basic Haki so that they can actually hit Eneru

Scenario 2: Enel vs Mid Trio as a team

Tags:
  2. Owl moi en rêve j'ai vu

Enel with considerable difficulty. He's simply way too fast for them and his attacks are way too powerful to tank.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. Mr. Good vibes ZZZZZ

Anyone of the current mid trio would break Enel as they should be >> the version of Luffy that took him out.

4. Sayonara Invincible

Brook wins, its been shown I believe that hes resistant to electric attacks. His attacks with additional basic haki you have given him should be enough, if not Brook also has a funky DF with more options then just physical attacks.

In solo fight Franky could win , hes cola powered but hes still a cyborg you would assume he may have way to deal with electric attacks. If he doesn't have way to deal with electric attacks than it gets lot more difficult and win is not a certainty.

Robin, I dont see winning. Although she would have no problem tagging him with her power I dont think basic haki would be enough to protect her from damage she would take.

As a group they defeat him with team work.

Not that simple. Luffy is a rubber man and therefore Enels natural enemy. Luffy was completely immune to electric attacks which was the real game changer. Just giving someone basic haki is not the same advantage than being a natural enemy.

5. Amol Chief of Wisdom

Every single one of them fodderizes him. 2019 and we still get Enel wanking.
    For starter Enel's attacks are too weak to hurt them. Of yes I know what I said. This myth that Enel has some Admiral level DC is laughable. Raigo is the only attack that is that strong and that takes lot of prep.
    Wiper took 3 best attacks from Enel and he was still standing. Current Mid trio outclasses Wiper so badly in stats that is not even funny. They will tank it.
    Not that they need to tank it.
    All Mid trio are also much much faster that Skypiea Luffy.
    Robin physically and mentally reacted to Post TS G2 Luffy. She breaks Enel's spine before he even knows what happened to him. She is that fast for him.
    Brook is known for his speed. He also cuts down Enel before he can form a thought in his mind. He is also mostly resistant to lightening as he has no flesh.
    Franky has laser. He fries Enel with it. Franky though shouldn't try to tank attack. As metal is good conductor of electricity he probably has more to worry than other Mid Trio members.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. Shiba D. Inu I want to be the very best like no one ever was

this is true

it doesnt mean that Goro Goro cant output C3 logias level of damage, but Enel himself has not the feats to prove it, bar Raigo

7. Amol Chief of Wisdom

Of course.
    Goro Goro in the right hand can make C3's DC output look tame. It is exceptionally great DF.
    In the end it is User that matters. A good user can become Top tier with lame sounding DF but there is no guarantee that a lame user can become Top tier just because he had a great DF.

8. Francyst 2 + 2 = 4 - 1 = 3. Quick Maths

Brook has a chance because he's resistant to lightning.

Robin and Franky instantly get fried. They have no answers for the power of his lightning attacks and lightning speed.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Shiba D. Inu I want to be the very best like no one ever was

10. Sayonara Invincible

Enel weakness was his own body but as for the devil fruit he has held for 8 years he showed considerable mastery with some of the most versatile attacks/uses and forms even combining it with haki and other weapons.

The power level he was outputting was way above that current time evidence being it was comfortably enough to practically fodderize M3 level fighters . Logia DF power is not dependent on physical strength ,the attacks were not mid-tier attacks at all. Enel overall may have not been but his say his damage output was comparable to high tier fighter.

Even if it requires prep and maxim , the fact that he can generate enough power to become an island buster speaks volumes of the strength of the fruit. Even with his lesser attacks there is no reason to assume Nami with Climatact and Zues can perform significantly better. The fact that Namis lightning remains a formidable attack to mid trio range fighters in current times tells you all you need to know. This is the hax capability of his fruit it doesn't change just because hes preskip villain. He is the lightning man and his fruit designed specifically that purpose.

1. Enel does not need to react to Robin he could be asleep and she would still feel his electricity upon contact. If you believe basic haki enough protect her from that and carry on breaking his neck than thats up to you.

2. Again under conditions of this fight I dont agree on your assumption that Franky can imbue his lasers with haki . This certainly wont be basic haki.

I dont doubt all SHs are faster than Enels reaction speed and I am certain they have attack power to put him down. With regards to this fight however under these conditions of basic haki and from I've seen I hardly think my view can be considered Enel wanking at all.

There are just some really hax DF in one piece world and to compete against them you need strong haki, seastone, yamiyami or some other equivalent. Enels grants him serious range and raw power. You need look at individual characters and their strengths , I even enjoyed Pekoms owning Caribou and completely agreed with what he said but that doesnt change this fight for me.

If your implication is that Enel is some lucky guy with overpowered fruit, then no Oda clearly portrayed him better then this. Enel was ignorant and arrogant hence his god complex. This came about because he didnt know of DFs nor did he know anyone could ever touch him. His potential not just his fruits were shown pretty favorably considering this. Enel never had real fight since he got his fruit he heavily relied on his DF and yet his physical strength was stated to be monstrous by Zoro(who could throw buildings) at the time and to have fruit completely nullified and still go on to give Luffy trouble in a physical brawl. Excellent usage of DF , Considerable intellect and and deduction abilities, the ability to use CoO, above average physical abilities for DF reliant user. His potential was not really a doubt, it was way better showing then Crocodile who was seasoned pirate the time.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 11:47 AM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. DiscoZoro20 Ōka Shichibukai

Enel obliterates unless they manage to disrupt his observation haki. In my opinion he is about as strong as current Zoro or at least current Sanji who would mob the mid trio casually.

12. MasterBeast Out Of My Mind.

God damn :psyduck

It literally depends on whether he can turn into lightning before Robin can break his neck or Brook put a hole in his chest. Can’t really speak for Franky but consider him the strongest of the mid trio . But considering he isn’t the speed type, he still a tank that Enel can’t just put down with one or two attacks.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 1:54 PM
  13. Corax Well-Known Member

As a team they low diff. Individually Brook has a good chance as he is resistant to lightning. Not sure about Robin,but if she has haki very likely that she can break Enel by surprise attack,as he doesn't know how her DF works. Franky likely loses as he is made of metal and is a cyborg,so lightning is a good counter here.

14. Exping Well-Known Member

robin tells franky and brook to run and never look back

15. DiscoZoro20 Ōka Shichibukai

Lol you are right. I didn't even think about Robin's hax tbh since it rarely works against superior opponents but that could change everything actually. So if Enel gets tagged I say Robin solos but if he can predict it with his haki he still obliterates.

16. Gianfi Well-Known Member

Robin broke Moria’s neck, don’t forget it. He survived thanks to his df, but that’s another story. So Robin should be more than capable of choking Enel out to death

17. Corax Well-Known Member

She also stopped Oar's arm and even overpowered him. So physically she is quite strong.