1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Eneru Vs. Ace

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by The Lazy Shadow, Nov 19, 2005.

1. The Lazy Shadow Gin Iro no Sora

Two destructive forces with the power of the elements behind each of them. Who would win I mean Eneru has the ability to destroy an entire Island and Ace can turn into Fire and is 2nd in the Whitebeard Pirates. So who do you think would win Fire Fist Ace or God Eneru.

Tags:
  2. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

I'd Say Eneru has more destuctive power, the only way hes going to be able to beat Ace is by getting him in water, destroying the ground under him.

I'm pretty sure they can't hurt each other any other way.

3. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

I think Enel will be able to win, I don't think fire will affect Lightning, Enel is faster than Ace, he can form weapons by his lightning

So Ace was the second in command in the White Beard pirates! I thought he was with the Black beard, man I am sure getting old

4. kapsi Banned

Ace seems like the dirty type who shoots seastone (or what it's called) bullets or something

5. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

Ace was commanded to Hunt down and kill Black Beard :)

6. Code Zoamelgustar

Well we have yet to see Ace's full power. Luffy said that even when Ace didn't have a devil fruit and Luffy had his, Ace still beat him badly. So we know that even without his devil fruit power, Ace is still incredibly strong. And who knows to what extent he has over the power of his fruit. Considering Ace is probably the second strongest pirate in Whitebeard's crew. And well Whitebeard is the strongest pirate. So that should say something. So I won't automatically say Eneru can defeat Ace.

7. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Yeah it's true Ace is really strong but again he wont be able to fight Enel if the latter is Lightning, Fire doesn't have any affect on Lightning as far as I know. Luffy would have been defeated if he wasn't rubber man, you know Lightning doesn't affect him even if it was 200 volt or so? if he was anything normal he will be done for. It's true there are characters who survived his attack such as Zoro, Sanji, Usopp and the others but Enel with his full powers would be able to fight, wait he have immortal body unless if Ace uses something the Lightning can't affect! Enel being the lightning he have the lightning speed as Nami stated :)

8. Code Zoamelgustar

You can say lightning doesn't affect fire to counter that... Eneru does have lightning speed, but who knows if Ace could shield himself against his attacks using one of his own. If not maybe it would work both ways, Eneru not being able to defend against Ace's attacks. We also don't know Ace's speed.

9. korican04 ftp-nin

Ace has the advantage, for one he has more knowledge of how devil fruit powers work and their weaknesses. Specifically sea water. Eneru to my recollection didn't know about sea stone or his weakness to sea water. And he is the only one that he knows of with elemental devil fruit powers.
    Ace however lives in a world filled with enel type cats and faces off with them.
    Fire might not affect lighting, but how is eneru going to affect fire?
    One of eneru's fighting methods is to run current into metal and make them hot and poke them at you...ok yeah good luck trying that on someone made of fire.