1. Halloween Drawing Contest is happening now!
    drawing contest 04
    Click [HERE] to join up
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Eneru vs Mihawk

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Death Fog, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Death Fog

The Lightning God

vs

The Strongest Swordsman

Who'd win?

Tags:
  2. Hermie

Err... It isnt possible to cut lightning, so I'm pretty sure Eneru would win. Unless Mihawk pulls some stunt that lures him into the sea....

3. OniTasku

Eneru most likely. Even the most skilled of swordsman would lose to a Lightning God. Considering Mihawk hauls around the sword....umm..yea, lightning conductor =/

4. Code

Well ... seeing as how Eneru wasn't in a location to be widely known for his abilities so there could be some indicatino of his strength comparism to other pirates and marines can't tell his relative strength. Luffy even with his rubber-ness against Eneru 's ability already had a hard enough time.

Mihawk on the other hand. We do know that he's one of the stronger people in the grandline (seemed kind of high up in the Shichibukai from how he was talked about in his entrance, not too far away from the strongest I'd say)...

So can't really decide. We haven't really seen much of Mihawk aside from him using a tiny toy sword to own Zoro... And we don't now how Eneru would compare to other the marines and shichibukai.

But I'd go with Mihawk, he is the strongest swordsman in the world, and I'm sure one of the strongest. So I'm sure he must have some crazy ability (not neccesarily devil fruit power. And well if you're fast enough... should be able to at least hit him. Or strong enough to withstand his attacks.

5. Marsala

Eneru would win. The ultimate weapon in the world of One Piece is Pluton, a ship that can destroy an entire island in one shot. Eneru can destroy an entire island in one shot without any stupid warship. He's arguably the most powerful character in One Piece; Luffy only managed to beat him because Luffy is made of Eneru's personal kryptonite. What could Mihawk do against Advent of Thunder?

6. Freija

we really can't say since we don't really know Mihawks power, you can't say Eneru will win cause we have seen all his power, i mean sure Luffy won cause of rubber, but how will he win vs Aokiji later on then ? eh ? rubber isn't cryptonite vs ice so you mean Luffy will never be able to win vs Aokiji ? as for now ill say draw.

edit: also since since Mihawk is supposed to be ?ber strong i mean he is Zoro's goal, so in that case i guess i could say he is stronger, but then again we don't know.

7. lekki

Eneru is simply the strongest perso we've seen in One Piece along with Ace and Aokiji. Smoker is far up there too. But you don't get to be the best swordsman in the world not fighting a few of those devil fruit bastards.

While Eneru is stronger now basd on visual evidence, for all we know, Mihawk may have some stupid water attack to deal with devil fruit users.

I liked them both, they both seemed overpowered but Eneru takes it for now.

8. Hermie

ACE! It's so obvious it hurts.

9. Delta Shell

I don't think Mihawk can actually hurt Eneru..however I reckon Mihawk could probably take Eneru's attacks point blank without it doing too much damage (the amount of damage Waipa and Zoro sustained was pretty crazy). The problem is it will build up eventually..

Unless Mihawk carries around some of that sea stone (since we know he has to be able to deal with Devil Users to be the strongest swordsman). Heck we don't really know enough about Mihawk he could have a devil ability himself..

10. Gaaravision

The words "it's not possible to cut..." and "Zoro" doesn't work together in a sentence. And this holds even truer for Mihawk.

Zoro can more or less cut whatever he wants (and not cut whatever he wants). And Mihawk is better than Zoro. Mihawk cutting Lightning isn't really something I'd consider unlikely.

11. Wrath

Assuming, of course, that he has the special sort of cloud he needs to charge with lightning in order to create those blasts powerful enough to destroy islands. But then that would have hurt your argument, so it was convenient to forget it.

And Pluton is the most powerful man-made weapon, not the most powerful weapon. It was made to try and equal the power of the other weapons, and the reason the world government want the plans so bad is that since it was made by man it can be remade or even made as many times as they want, and of course because they know where the plans are, whereas you need to be Robin to find the other weapons.

12. Jink

i know this might have nothng to o with this post but does anyone know where I can get fsnsubbed episodes and chapters of one piece?

13. Gaaravision

Here 20th CB Volume 19 chapter 1 <- Anime

14. Angelus

Mihawk isn't one of the Seven Samurai for nothing. But I think even he would have serious problems against Eneru. Unless Mihawk has some uber-anti-lightning move up his sleeve he would probably lose this fight.

15. Freija

well true, but i mean in the end of the serie it is supposed to be Luffy > all right ? then he needs to face Aokiji and he got a personal vendetta with him now, so he is kinda Luffy's prey atm....

so don't say it is obvious it is Luffy's prey, and atm Ace's prey is blackbeard.

16. Viciousness

I dont know. As poweful as Eneru is, Mihawk also seems to be a true monster. Even moreso than the guys in the current manga arc. He's probably one of the strongest of the 7. As far as pluton goes he might be capable of slicing it in half, and who knows what other tricks he has up his sleeve. I wouldnt underestimate him just yet. I doubt he'd hae an easy time outrunning lightning but perhaps he could absorb the blasts into one of his special swords or something.

Personally I doubt hed lose based on his reputation. But I guess Eneru would also have a godly reputation had he been seen by the majority of grandline.

17. Shiron

Unless Mihawk has some seastone on him or he has a Devil Fruit abillity that allows him to cut anything, then I'm going to give this one to Eneru. There's nothing to suggest the later yet, though, so that can't be used. But if he doesn't have either of those things, there's no way he could hurt Eneru, but Eneru could still definently hurt him.
    So, unless Mihawk is equipped with seastone, or we find out that he does indeed have the power to cut anything, then I'm going to give this one to Eneru.

Off Topic: My 700th post! Yay!

18. Code

Eneru can only hurt him if he's fast enough...

But really we have no idea of Mihawk's strength (well only that he's strong).

19. cupnoodles

...maybe mihawk can go buy himself a rubber sword :oh
    or cover his blacksword with rubberbands or something and slice eneru in half...

20. Gaaravision

Why would Mihawk need anything to cut lightning, besides skill? In the OPverse, you don't need Devil Fruit to do supernatural stuff, pure skill works fine as well. Look at Zoro. He cuts through whatever he wants just fine, but his sword passes straight through whatever he doesn't want to cut. It's as impossible as cutting lightning. Yet he does it without any Devil Fruit Power.

And Mihawk > Zoro.

Mihawk cutting lightning without Devil Fruit Power, isn't "impossible" at all.

21. Shiron

I agree. It's very arrogrant of me to say that he can't cut lightning. There is no evidence to support that. However, the same can be said to you. There's no actual evidence that he can cut lightning either. We can't just asuume that he can/'t cut lightning. So, do to a lack of information, I now say, at least until we find out some more info on the extent of Hwkeye Mihawk's abillities, that this battle will end in a draw.

Off Topic: But you've got to admit, a Devil Fruit/Sword abillity that allows Mihawk to cut anything would be pretty cool. It would make him much more of a challange for Zoro to beat and would make the battle more interesting. Oh well, though. - Ice

22. Gaaravision

I don't really think it's neccesary though. Zoro can pretty much cut anything (or nothing), and Mihawk is on a level above that. I don't really think Mihawk needs Devil Fruit Power's, like Zoro his insane skills allows him to operate on the same level of power as many Devil Fruit users. Both Mihawk and Zoro are just as "supernatural" in what they can do as any Devil Fruit User.

23. newbie__

eneru was unaffected by a spear through his head why would a sword harm him now ? he can just go into "lightning form" and all atks will not connect

24. Freija

Mihawk's sword maybe is equipped with Kairouseki(the seastone), since he needs to be able to counter fruit users.

25. Takuza

I am just here to say, enure is NOT the strongest person in onepiece.white beard is >.> he eve ngot a caption that said " STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD :WHITE BEARD THE PIRATE " that is all

26. purpleshirtguy

Is One Peice any good? I am very curious to find out because it sounds good and i'd like to maybe read it.

^_^

Thank you very much in advnace! :glomp :glomp

27. Freija

it is one of the best anime's i've seen i recommend it

edit: i recommend the manga more though since as usual the manga pwns>anime

Last edited: Aug 2, 2005
  28. Delta Shell

It's one of the best manga's i've read, I recommend it too..the anime aint all that bad either..

29. blaster

What site did you get or download those manga?

30. Masaki

I'm sorry, but how is this even a competition? Mihawk, sure, was able to destroy 50 of Don Krieg's ships and block bullets, but Enel was able to destroy an entire island with Raigo. And because the One Piece world's geography is most islands, or so I think, Mihawk won't have anywhere to run.

And yes, Mihawk may be able to destroy the Maxim. That is, if Enel allows him time between all of the Judgements and lightning animals. Plus, swords conduct electricity.

And what's this about Mihawk being able to cut lightning? Lightning isn't even physical matter. Even smoke is more "matter-like" than lightning. And let's say Mihawk could "cut" through lightning. Will that stop the fact that Enel can read his movements and travel at the speed of light?

I'm sure that One Piece's creators exagerated Enel's power greatly just because Luffy is immune to his powers. Please note that Luffy still had a hard time.

(By the way, I use "Enel" because that's how it's spelled in Grand Battle: Rush. For Japanese words in English symbols, I'll go with what the Japanese say.)

And blaster,
    Link removed for manga

here for anime