1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Entry/Exit for SS and HM

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Deeta, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Deeta

basing from the last chapter...Urahara opened the "gate" to HM for Rukia and Renji to help Ichi's crew(who also got to HM coz of Urahara).If this is the same as the entry/exit process as the one in SS...then I would assume that if Orihime is indeed saved..someone from the inside prolly one of Aizen's crew turning against him will help them exit hueco and back to the living world...just like how SS opened the "gate" for them to return after the chaos ended.

also....if Urahara cant enter SS coz he is not allowed...then why not be able to enter HM coz its a totally different world from SS...after all this has happened coz of his creation...why leave it to just Ichigo and friends?

Tags:
  2. Jh1stgen

Yeah i always wondered why Urahara didnt go with Ichigo and co~ And even Yourchi ~

3. Parell

Possible to set up things on the home base or there's some bit of mystery about him that still hasn't been revealed. And, oh yeah, to train Tatsuki and co.

4. Jaggerjack

Im not sure how it might exactly go. If its the like SS arc. then perhaps some friends will become enemies, and some enemies may become friends..

5. Trias

Cuz... Cuz... He is the real villain... may be?

6. wizzragal

and i really really hope that it doesn't turn out like the SS arc... that would be lame. i seriously hope that this mission fails miserably after a lot of very cool fights.

8. Mori`

I think the mission will fail, then we'll get vaizards or parents showing up to save them and they'll be able to take them back.

9. Mat?icha

yeah, i also think they will fail, that's toooo obvious. without back up they are screwed.

10. KOJ

Mission will deifintely fail. There's no way the arc would end with this. In any case, SS, Vaizards, and parents still have a big role to play.

11. Wrath

It's possible that Urahara is banished from all spiritual realms, or simply that the one who opens the gate can't use it. And besides, if he went along then the mission would succeed, and we can't have that.

12. Sakura Kaijuu

Yeah, I think that too. Maybe Vaizards and parents. :laugh

I really just want to see Ichigo's face when Isshin shows up all shinigamied. I think it will be the bestest thing ever.

13. Jh1stgen

Sakura Kaijuu you should draw a scene abuot that .. it woul be super halarious :lmao

14. djayleno

yeah.. If rukia and renji can pop up out of nowhere, its safe to assume more backup is on the way... But like you say there are so many possibilities.. Vizards, Ryu and Isshin, maybe some soul society captains, Ichigo's school chums with awakened soul powers, or prehaps the most powerful modsoul ever made - Ururu (the little girl, did i spell it right?)