1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Envy vs. Kakashi

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by CoolBuu, Jun 15, 2005.

The Homunculus or the Jounin?

1. Envy

15 vote(s)
    51.7%
  2. Kakashi-kun

14 vote(s)
    48.3%
  1. CoolBuu Farewell, Sweet Sharingan

Envy (Homunculus from FMA) vs. Kakashi... who would win? I personally think Envy has this. He's incredibly strong and fast, and can shapeshift into anyone. I honestly don't think kakashi could deal with him. Not to mention that Envy can die hundreds of times, depending on how many Red Stones he has eaten.

Tags:
  2. Code Zoamelgustar

Well don't really see what Kakashi can do to put him down... even if by some lucky chance he is able to kill Envy... Envy will just get back up.

3. ۩ReYmДN-dono۩ ۩ N/A۩

4. CoolBuu Farewell, Sweet Sharingan

and why do you say Kakashi?

5. Jeltz Captain

I have gotten the impression that Envy is faster than Kakashi and he can be killed quite many times before actually dying. I think that he would take this battle with speed and endurance. He isn't stupid either.

6. UltraSynaptic SeizureNinja Seizure Master

Kakashi would kill Envy the same way that Roy killed Lust; with a steady stream of firey goodness. I also think that the Sharinghan should be able to see through illusions (like that one ninja dude who went up against Envy), so yeah. :nod:

7. Code Zoamelgustar

But Kakashi is much too slow....

And I doubt Kakashi can even do jutsus that long...

8. Xell ヽ(#`Д?)ノ

It would be pretty damn tough, but Kakashi HAS got sharingan, but that may not work on an FMA character XD, But if it did maybe Kakashi could win (Like sasuke when he uses sharingan in the earlier eps and starts saying I CAN SEE and stuff), And then a chidori or a death blow move, but then again I would have to go with envy on this cause he can come back to life and Kakashi would prob use up all his chakra

9. theoneandonly is back to his origin

i would say envy wins...

10. Viciousness on a Forums Break

after the Ed Elric vs Itachi thread Id have to say Envy. It just seems like the speeds in the two universes are just too different. For Ed to even have a chance against Itachi Envy would have to be able to crush Kakashi, and the arguments there by Code convinced me Ed indeed has a good chance.

So yeah the infraggable Envy takes this one.

11. CoolBuu Farewell, Sweet Sharingan

I guess you are talking about the manga. In the anime, Lust was killed by Wrath, not Roy. But I don't think Kakashi has enough moves to repeatedly kill Envy until Envy runs out of red stones.

12. UltraSynaptic SeizureNinja Seizure Master

Yeah..I was talking about the manga. In the manga, Envy had his ass handed to him by a ninja. I'm working on that premise.

13. Code Zoamelgustar

And to even think of comparing Kakashi to those ninjas?

The person in my avatar sliced bullets apart with his sword from nearly point blank range effortlessly... And the level of the homunculus doesn't differ that greatly.

The fact that the ninja constatly overcame Envy with sheer speed and agility. Something I doubt Kakashi or any naruto ninjas possess to that extent. Even with that Envy just died 10x times and well eventually went away pissed.

14. gitwer Spewer of Wisdom

At the very least, Envy would win a war of attrition, as he'll keep bouncing back (as many have stated) Envy's your clear winner!

15. Misk Burn my Dread

Envy...because if he shape-shifted into Obito Kakashi would hesitate way too much leaving way too many points open for envy to hit Not even the Sharingan can help Kakashi here

16. Freija Treasures

kakashi wont fall for those stuff, he is not that stupid a simple transform wont fool him.

17. Misk Burn my Dread

Still he would "Hesitate" at the sight

18. Miderauchi no Hitokiri Wings and Fangs of Valmar

True enough, but I don't thnk you hesitate that much if you saw the person JUST DO IT!!! As for this battle, it's a matter of circumstance. If Kakashi can steal batman's prep time to learn alchemy and hunt down the remains of Envy (or should I say who Envy really is?muhaahah), Kakashi can stand a chance. But if Envy gets to him first Kakashi is finished. Yes, it would be a long and tiresome battle but in the end it wall depends on circumstance

19. Gooba Join us

I think Code has proven beyond even my doubt (and I had a ton) that FMA is faster than Naruto. I think Envy takes this, for the reasons Code said.

20. narutorulez Active Member

kakashi would first do a raikiri then he would think wtf cause envy dint die so he does another raikiri and then he has almost no chakra left so envy would shapshift into some big monster or something and eat kakashi..

21. Code Zoamelgustar

It's a perfect transformation for the most part in appearance. I dont' think the sharingan can see through it as well... alchemy changed substances into another, Envy changes into another person. He won't immediately know it was Envy.

22. Miderauchi no Hitokiri Wings and Fangs of Valmar

no I think Envy would leave that to Gluttony

23. k1nj3 Active Member

he would see envy's chakra flow

24. Code Zoamelgustar

And?

What about it? They don't use chakra as they were created with the philosopher's stone so they should exist without the normal limitations of humans as they are merely created not humans like ninjas and such with chakra.

25. Lucero del Alba <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

well, even so, they may be sth akin to an edo tensei summon in principal, and then he could still see the chakra flow and such. doesn't matter anyways because he can't kill him 'officially' so even if he was fast and/or strong enough to kill him, and he's prolly not, as has been stated many times, it wouldn't matter unless he read this thread and meta-gamed, lol.

26. ShadowUchiha New Member

Envy vs kakashi

kakashi is clearly the winner.

27. Shinmaru strong heroic force

wrong clearly envy wins he can't exactly be killed can he and kakashi can i don't really need to say anything else do i?

28. Molekage I live!...? Maybe.

kakashi will need to use sharingan against envy, and will therefore get tired out. now i do wonder what happens if kaka tries to black hole envy...

29. Kage no Yume The Hunter

Kakashi does stand a decent chance. As long as Envy doesn't transform, Kakashi could resort to the MS after finding out that normal methods don't work too well.

And after charging the sharingan up (he could just use a doton and hide underground for a bit), he has proven that he can use it fast and on a human sized object. He did banish Deidara's exploding clone after it started to explode after all.

Kakashi would also be able to see through all of Envy's transformations, as the ninja in FMA were able to because Homunculi chakra/chi is nothing like human chakra/chi.

I'm not sure on the issue of speed, but I can say that Kakashi does stand a chance at beating Envy as long as he uses the MS.