1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

EoS Bakugo vs All Might

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by xmysticgohanx, Mar 11, 2018.

1. xmysticgohanx Zoro > Law

Mexico
    Catdank Faction:
    I give it to Bakugo

Tags:
  2. Tayimus Number One

Thread makes no sense once you remember that Deku is gonna be stronger than All Might (he technically already is, he just can't use it properly). And since Bakugou is one of Deku's rivals, he has to keep Pace with Deku. Against all logic.

So very obviously, Bakugou will become more powerful than All Might by the end. I doubt even Prime All Might would be able to beat EoS Bakugou.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  3. sabre320 Well-Known Member

Who knows what op powerup bakugou will be given to compete with deku but unless bakugou turns his body into a fission or fusion reactor and starts dropping nukes he isnt surpassing all might or even beating him one for all is simply too strong.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  4. Donquixote Doflamingo Master Puppeteer

Prime Bakugou can beat current all might sure XD

5. OS The Entity

All might is stronger. Bakugo can’t keep up with it and even story wise the idea is that one for all is actually kind of a detriment to the world.

6. xmysticgohanx Zoro > Law

Mexico
    Catdank Faction:
    Bakugo will stay relevant powerwise compared to Deku

7. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

I can see him pulling a Vegeta in the Buu saga and conceding that Deku is better and that he doesn't need to be the best so his character arc will be complete.

8. sabre320 Well-Known Member

Or a dragon ball super vegeta powers up massively stays in contention gives a good account of himself via selfdestruct nuke but will be surpassed by a margin aka mui goku...though honestly bakugou will have to recieve an absolute insane powerup aka fission or fusion to beat allmight.

9. WorldsStrongest I am My Scars

Canada
    Yeah i dont know on what basis people think that Todoroki and Bakugo will stay on par with Deku...

As thats mathematically impossible simply due to how OFA works

Its exponentially more potent than any other individual quirk by its very nature...As it gets continually stronger as each user of it improves it before passing it on

Thats made evident when All Might in a weakened state used it to beat like 12 quirks from AFO at once

It would have only been possible for other Heroes to compete with an OFA user in its early generations imo

Once it hit like Gen 5...6...7...8...And finally 9 with Deku?

Yeah no chance

10. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

Also retconning his much better character arc in the buu saga for the sake of his hate boner for Goku.

11. Tayimus Number One

That's for Horikoshi to figure out, not us.

12. WorldsStrongest I am My Scars

Canada
    Thats precisely my point

From what we know of the verse as of this moment, its kinda baseless to claim Bakugo will even be in Dekus league come the end of BnHA

13. Tayimus Number One

Yeah, see, your problem is that you're using logic. Don't worry, I make that "mistake" all the time. You're forgetting what kinda story this is. While BnHA throws a lot of curveballs in the plot, there are certain tropes that Horikoshi follows to the letter. The rival trope isn't one that Horikoshi is likely to break so grievously as to have the MC completely outstrip the rival. Take a look, a close look, at the tone of the story. The story is building Bakugou up to be as great (or at least nearly so) a hero as Deku. The beginning of the License Exam Arc and the aftermatch of Baku vs. Deku 2 blatantly show this. That's why I said, "against all logic," Bakugou will keep pace with Deku. Or at the very least, the two characters will be kept--narratively speaking--from fighting, leaving the answer up for debate. Even though, based on feats, Deku would clearly be stronger.

Hey, kinda like how it is now! :zaru I doubt Deku will be fighting Baku anytime soon since he can go 20%.

Side note, and I really hate to do this, but remember when Naruto was clearly stronger than Sasuke? I think it was right after Naruto learned Sage Jutsus, but whatever. People wondered how Sasuke was gonna stay on Naruto's level. No one asked why he had to stay on Naruto's level. That's just the nature of the story. And look, Sasuke started getting power-ups out the ass. Don't underestimate the power of the dark side of the rival trope. :zaru Just because Vegeta was outclassed by the end of Dragon Ball Z--like someone said earlier--doesn't mean it's gonna happen here. Not to mention, him and Goku were even at the end of GT and are currently equal in Super.

EDIT: Actually, personally, I think Horikoshi has written himself into a bit of a corner in regards to power-scaling. I'd love to peak into the future and see how Horikoshi makes characters stay relevant power-wise. Both Shigaraki and Bakugou almost need power-ups.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  14. Skaddix Well-Known Member

The difference is Vegeta and Goku essentially have the same powers. Most fighters in DBZ have basically the same power sets...there are few unique abilities like Instant Transmission (Goku, Yardrats), Healing Factors (Namekians) and Androids (Unlimited Energy). But fundamentally the abilities are the same. That is not the case in Superhero Stories.

Cap can train as much as he want he aint closing the gap on the Hulk.

For Shigiraki, I assume he gets All For One Eventually.

15. Extravlad Well-Known Member

France
    No.
    Bakugou's endgame will be admitting inferiority to Deku and nothing else.
    He'll have spent the whole story acting like he was the better,superior and so on and by the end he'll realize that he just doesn't compare as a hero or as a fighter.

EoS Deku > All Might > EoS Bakugou

16. Tayimus Number One

You're blatantly ignoring what the narrative is beating across our heads. Pay attention to what agenda the story is pushing.

17. Extravlad Well-Known Member

France
    The story tells us Deku will become the greatest hero ever from the get go, Bakugou is stuck at number 2 forever and that's if EoS Bakugou > EoS Shigaraki which is far from being a given

18. sabre320 Well-Known Member

While i definitely agree its far more likely for deku to on another level to bakugou via ofa the title of greatest hero does not mean strongest it can also mean the most heroic or the one who made the greatest sacrifice.

19. KOBA235 Well-Known Member

Also greatest doesn't mean number one either. As I keep saying I don't think old ranking system will survive till the EoS. Bakugou can end up being first among equal, but it doesn't mean he will acheave it thru power alone. He can be most hard working, tenacious, charismatic etc.

20. iJutsu Well-Known Member

All Might. Endeavor tried to surpass him too, and he's capable of incinerating regenerating Nomu. We all know how that turned out.