1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

EoS Bakugo vs EoS Todoroki

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by LightningBlader, Mar 17, 2018.

1. LightningBlader The Yellow Flash–Flee on Sight

Who will be ranked higher by the end of the series?

Tags:
  2. OS The Entity

technically todoroki has the higher potential because he's just lacking more experience atm but he's already got his downside to his quirks conquered genetically meanwhile bakugo will always have his muscle pain holding him back.

3. BlueDemon Demon

OS has some good points, but Bakugou has his crazy drive and rivalry with Deku. I could envision them actually both being No. 2 heroes or something. Though I'd bet on Bakugou, makes sense from a story perspective.

4. blackguyinpinksuit Well-Known Member

Ranked higher? Probably bakugo due to story rival stuff.

Stronger? Shouto by a more than marginal lead. Endlessly spewing out inferno flames and ice glaciers that can both cause destruction that can easily level a city even when used separate from each other should be enough beat anyone but EOS deku at that time. Bakugou's strongest move will just be a really big explosion/explosions but he will always have a painful drawback and iffy power output conditions without his grenade bracers.

5. Sir Curlyhat Well-Known Member

the one who will surpass All Might

and become one of the future two best heroes :datass

6. sabre320 Well-Known Member

Probably bakugou from a story and rival perspective....but to be close to dekus level he would be a walking nuke..

7. Linkmyboy72 Well-Known Member

Todoroki, both physically and morally. Bakugou will end up the bridge between the two characters(deku and todo) as a fighter but not as a hero.

8. Tayimus Number One

To be a bridge between deku and todoroki he would need to be stronger then todoroki...

10. Fry J Vigilant

Probably Bakugo in ranking. Todoroki will be 2nd in strength.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. sabre320 Well-Known Member

If anything it will be the opposite...bakugou isnt the kind of guy who would do good with hero policies and rankings.

12. Fry J Vigilant

Bakugo definitely cares about rank.

13. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Only the number one hero has to do to face of the league stuff. Which is why you wouldn't want Bakugou has number 1. Number 2 is fine, on one cared about how much of a jerk Endeavor was when he was just number 2.

14. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

Power level wise Todo has higher potential, but Bakugo is always thinking outside the box and has a insane drive. However for the story I think Bakugo has to be number 2 because of his drive and he is Deku's main rival, Shouto being the third rank hero would be a sobering moment for Endeavor, even if Shouto was the result of his experiments, his rank is actually 1 lower then his was.

My prediction is that there won't be on single greatest hero, rather instead of a symbol of peace, a pillar of peace is created, with Bakugo and Todoroki sharing the spot. Meaning peace and security won't crumble if something happens to one of them, All Might held the world on his shoulders, there was no one there to catch it when he fell.

15. sabre320 Well-Known Member

He cares about rank but dosent give a shit about regulations, policies and public image ....does he have the face of someone who will be popular and a public face lol the dudes more likely to say ill kill you to a reporter. I wouldn't be surprised of he is lower on the ranking then todoroki but stronger power wise.

Sadly i dont think he will survive till eos ...i think he will nuke himself to end the main villain or in the final fight...showcasing and solidifying his unbeatable desire to be no1 and determination.

16. BlueDemon Demon

That makes sense and it does sound good, but logically OfA is only going to get stronger with this new reincarnation. So Deku should still be quite a way above them EoS.

17. sabre320 Well-Known Member

Probably but Not if bakugo unlocks some kind of fission or fusion:3

18. BlueDemon Demon

Hmm, you're right, it all depends on how creative the author can be and what he's willing to do. But still, physically, nobody should be able to keep up with him. What you're talking about is just firepower.

19. sabre320 Well-Known Member

Unless he can harness his explosive power aka use his body as a reactor..but i digress its all conjecture

20. BlueDemon Demon

Yeah, thought of that too, but his sweat was the combustible part. So unless it can be other fluids too...I dunno, depends one where Horikoshi wants to go with it.

21. Roman Chariot

If he maintains his current mindset, I don't honestly see Bakugo making it higher in the ranks compared to Todoroki. Dude cares more about fighting and winning than his public image and actually helping people. In fact, he's exactly the sort of hero that Stain would never acknowledge as he doesn't really embody the heroic spirit you see in All Might and Deku. Todoroki and plenty of others in 1A are much closer to that ideal and out of all of them, only Deku got Stain's approval. That should say something about Bakugo.

I don't doubt he will be one of the greatest heroes by EoS, even one of the top three, but he has a LONG way to go.

22. KOBA235 Well-Known Member

From the way narration is going, I suggest he will be higher. As for his jerkish character, it's obvious that EoS Bakugou will mellow down a lot. Alternatively he will be Deku's Gran Torino. Not very known and popular but he'll help Deku to hold his burden.
    Considering his popularity I doubt it, Shonen Jump won't shoot its own leg.

23. sabre320 Well-Known Member

I think considering bakugous character he wouldn't give much of a shit for popularity rankings so much as being personally the strongest and capable. He would be very content with being the most capable hero and strongest even if he wasnt that popular, case in point him throwing his medal at the tournament because such a win meant nothing to him.

There's quite often a sacrifice of a rival in even shonen and im hoping this series would stay away from the generic path.