1. img
    Come enter in the Dragon Ball Banner Contest!
    Deadline for entries: February 29th by 12:00pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Valentines Event!
    Click here to cast your vote for your favorite couple!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Bounced e-Mails Issue

Some accounts cannot post in NF anymore due to an e-mail related issue!
    If you are among those members, please, check this thread for more information about how to proceed!
    Or create a support ticket by going here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Episode 12 - Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Featured Anime of February 2014' started by Revan21, Dec 17, 2012.

1. blakstealth Moderator

senpai dess~

2. Black Wraith

Decided to watch the series and just finished it. Pretty enjoyable however every time Yuuta started to act like the Dark Flame Master the VA put his Zero (from Code Geass) voice on and I just really found it funny hearing Zero talk like that.

Then again, it could be argued that Zero has some Dark Flame Master about him too at certain times.

3. Heretic

I think the message was moreso that it's okay to act immature like that if it makes you happy. Rikka seems much happier this way, and it doesn't seem like a forced happiness.

4. Fat Free Milk

I honestly didn't like the ending, or even the last few episodes. The conflict just wasn't interesting at all. I was forcing myself through it towards the end. I'm not going to let that spoil the show though. The first 10 episodes were great. I should've stopped watching the show after they confessed to each other. Would have been better that way.

5. Eki

To me it didn't feel like a sudden change. It was quite gradual. Flowed nicely.

6. Manchester Black

Episode 12 and the ending were fricking epic. So glad I gave this series a chance. It turned out much better than I expected it to.