1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Episode 129 Predictions

Discussion in 'Society TV' started by SiSL, Jun 8, 2007.

1. SiSL The Hun

Since current story is mystery even to manga, I think we can do our guesses for next episode in this thread.

So who is that Shauto boy? Why does he need a Zanpakutou? And how the hell purified Arrancar / Hollow can duplicate itself?

Tags:
  2. Everian Evil Genius of RF Online

its fillers anythign can happen, but im goign to take a guess that the hollow/arrancar the boy was trying to fight was amybe a family member that died before he did, maybe has big brother or something and hes tryign to free him from beign a hollow. but thats just a guess.

3. darkwater297 Auauau~

4. Barry Overkooled

5. Ukitake Need daily dose of IchiRuki!

Well, in that case. After Matsumoto and Shauto encounter the arrancar, they are badly beaten and on the verge of death. They are then rescued by Toshirou who enters the battle...alone, after going Bankai he mysteriously faints (the reason is unknown, though speculation indicates that he may have eaten too many noodles the previous day:huh), the arrancar takes this opportunity to finish Toshirou but is swiftly intercepted by... DON!!:amazed Realising that Don 'may' need a little help Toshirou offers him his Zanpakutou; Don then (somehow) uses Toshirou's Bankai and finishes the arrancar in one fatal attack that he names the "Don buster" the battle is concluded smile-big

If I'm serious, I'd agree with what Everian said. It does seem like a family thing, possibly a best friend. I can't see any other reason why someone with no fighting talent would even think about taking on an arrancar.

6. smashfanDS WAD's loyal minion

The Arrancar killed someone that's dear to the kid...

The kid thinks that he's strong...

The kid has been watching too many cartoons...

7. behelit Member

I think it's a boring filler and I know I'm correct. Well, maybe not. Even the bounto arc had some kickass episodes.

8. Byakuya Retired

Kariya and his sons will appear, he will explain that the 'nightmare' arrancar was a part of the army he is breeding.

9. SiSL The Hun

Actually should open a general whine thread for manga readers who feels to shout at mountains how they hate anime yet watching it. This is episode prediction thread fellas.

10. Slice Dangerous

I think the kid just took the Zanpakutou just because of the fact that it is a sword (and who wouldnt feel stronger with a sword in his hand?). he most probably lost someone to the hollow (i doubt the boy knows what an arrancar is) and now wants to avenge him.

11. Nisukeita Huh? What?

12. smashfanDS WAD's loyal minion

He couldn't have, or he would would know what hollows are, and will know what a soul burial is :p

13. Wubawuba The Order

The kid has vizard powers.

There you go.

Edit: Isn't there no Bleach next wk?