1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Episode 145 Discussion

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Axass, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Axass

Link removed
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    In the latest episode Naruto fought against the demented brothers (Fuujin & Raijin) with unimpressing results, hopefully Team 10 came to the rescue right on time. Meanwhile Iruka is battling Mizuki in a little bamboo jungle and he's discovering that his childhood friend lied to him all along. Will Ino, Chouji and Shikamaru be able to defeat the fearsome brothers? Who's gonna prevail between Mizuki and Iruka? What will Naruto do?
    Here is the title of the new episode airing Wednesday:

145: Explosion! New Formation! Ino-Shika-Chou!

Discuss away!

SPOILERS RULES:
    Mild spoilers are allowed in the thread just use spoiler tags: put [SPOILER] at the beginning and [/SPOILER] at the end of the phrase. Any spoiler not covered with them will be deleted. Also major spoilers and spoilers related to events far in the series (not related to the next few episodes) will be deleted even if covered by spoiler tags. Spoilers about the raw (after it comes out) are allowed but you should use a spoiler warning to make sure nobody's hurt by your posts.

Tags:
  2. Zero260

I'm looking forward to this one because I dunno but seeing those brothers in pain will be really satisfying.

3. Seany

i have hopes for this episode, and i hope this fight ends this week or next week.

4. Toffeeman

Finally we get to see the other Genin fight, im glad its Team 10 too. Should be good. :)

5. Viciousness

Im pretty sure it will end this week. Next week we're not getting naruto because theyre playing the first movie in its timeslot. And the second movie is released in theatres right after that. The way it worked with the first movie it aired after ep 100 and fit in the story line for the anime only, right there. I think theyll try to make the second one fit right after the episode that airs before it too, and so this arc will have to end for that to be true. Plus I hope they wouldnt leave us hanging at the end of a fight for two weeks like that.

6. Nadav-Kun

I cant wait to see chouji fighting thoese huge guys...
    Baika No Jutsu fight =)

7. Dyroness

Raijin and Fuujin vs. InoShikaCho will be fun and interesting. However....

The crap that was the banboo forest fight is almost proving to be worse than the Aoi *shudders* fight >_<

8. lodmad

lets just hope that fillers end this week and then we can see the naruto anime again

9. pet622

I hope Shikamaru own those fat bastards by making up some cool tactics. :cool

10. Lord Neji

nah it will be a little predictable, shikamaru thinks up a goo tactic, they try it the brothers are to strong naruto gets the demon fox powers out again, or something like that, these episodes are just fill ups so it won't be very exiting to watch it think, what i rather want to see is what happens to sasuke, how he evolves his power with the help of orochimaru.

11. ghettoFOBulous

12. fuzzywasheshe

I cant wait to see cho

13. Birdhouse_05

lol shes useless i dont think she gonna do anything worth while lol.

14. skmt999

Aha! That's a very good point. Makes good sense too. In any case, I still hope that it'll be Mizuki and not Naruto that pwns Filler!Biker!Mizuki. :cool
    They have more 'angst' between them than Mizuki's obessive hatred for KyuubiContainer Naruto.

15. Itachi

read saiyaman.info, no raw from him untill tomorrow :amazed

16. Vash-chan

well naruto 145 raw out and seeding now however i wont post the torrent link untill we are at 80%. Because the last time when I released naruto 133 raw most of you cried about the slow speed.

About the episode:

Well the epsiode is better than the other fillers. You can see the trio in action (however its not much)

and here is a spoiler:

Spoiler:
    bomb voyage iruka :laugh

17. TDW

Torrent

18. DXLR8R

19. Itachirido

Downloading ...

20. Aman

Direct download: [Haro^2 Tori^2] GUNDAM SEED DESTINY - PHASE 40

21. Dynamic Dragon

OMG! THAT WAS SO SHIT!!!! AND ITS GETTING SHITTIER!
    Spoiler:
    what a crappy formation they have ><!!!!!!
    i mean they just need to strangle the dumb brothers but U WONT BELIEVE how UNBLEIEVABLE it is!!!! it takes all of the three to hold them and they cant even strangle them >< like OMGWTFBBQ! there's 3 controlling!!! >< that filler is so shit... and its getting shittier the next episode.... uh! and iruka with mizuki?.... its just like last episode more shouting names out and its boring the hell out of me how iruka cant fight!!! and along came poly! (mizuki's GF or sumthin... u knw that girl....) y cant it be kakashi gaiden already ><!!!

22. Axass

Way better than the rest of this filler arc.
    Spoiler: Raw spoilers
    I actually like that they portrayed Mizuki as a psycho, we lacked a villain like that. Neither Akatsuki or Oro are just plain crazy like Mizuki seems to be.
    The part with Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji are good, too bad that once again I have to be concerned for the fact they gave them new jutsu: Chouji can now do Bubun Baika no Jutsu without pills, Ino can do Shinrashin no Jutsu, her father's technique. That may very well collide with Kishimoto after skip plans... or not, I think there's a fair chance they asked him, as they aren't so reckless yet.

23. T2004

I thought the ep was actually pretty good. A Ino-Shika-Cho actually impressed me a bit, and i'm one of the few who weren't too impressed with their other formation during the Forest of Death

Spoiler:
    Of course it would take all 3 of them to hold Rajin and Fuujin. If only one of them took them on and won, i would stop wacthing because of the overgrowth of the genin. Overall, the battle was actually well done, and Ino learened that Mind-Confusion jutsu her father used during the Sound invasion

Meanwhile, It seems Iruka and Mizuki took some kind of test together and Mizuki didn't do too well. I found that semi-interesting, and the fact that the 3rd had some input makes me wished it was subbed.

Also, It seems Tsubaki is a ninja, and hopefully will talk some sense into filler Mizuki and end this arc.

24. TDM

It was decent, but I was just wondering why couldn't Chouji get huge, THEN turn into the meat tank thingy and just run them over...

25. T2004

I was wonering that too, it seems that they were just trying to hold them instead of just taking them out. oh well, at least Ino wasn't useless...

26. UchihaMorphine

Link removed

27. TDM

28. gunk

Spoiler:
    I'm not too keen on having Tsubaki show up, but oh well. Ino going into Raijin (?) and beating up on the other brother was funny and so was Mizuki yelling crazily on the steps. Ino and Chouji's jutsus were... surprising. Kind of wonder where Mizuki gets a mechanical doll or whatever it is that attacked Iruka during the genjutsu.

29. Muk

Am i understanding the preview for next week correctly? Are they going to air the Naruto Movie on TV next week? That is disappointing :( Oh well gives the manga a little bit more time to go ahead i guess. But this episode was not too shabby. Are Shika trio trying to choke the two brother, cause it definetly looks like it.

30. tun

Spoiler:
    They showed clips of the first movie...Please don't tell me they're going to air that? The date was 8/3/05 which is next week. This garbage filler isn't even finished yet...