1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Episode 155 Discussion

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Axass, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Axass -Avenger-

Torrent
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    In the latest episode the Genin fought Raiga head on. After being struck by Raiga's powerful lightnings, all the Genin fell down defeated, only Lee stood up even in that state and fought the powerful enemy while unconscious, managing in the end to separate him from the "talking cocoon" on his back. Then with the help of Neji's Byakugan and Naruto's Rasengan, Raiga was finally beat and sent spinning towards the base of the mountains. The truth about the voice coming from Raiga's back was unveiled, it was the voice of Ranmaru, a sick kid which was "adopted" by Raiga and who traveled with him for a long time. Ranmaru has an ability similar to Neji's Byakugan and can also create perfect illusions which have their own chakra circulatory systems. What will happen to Ranmaru? Is Raiga gonna make a comeback? What path will Kasrashi decide to follow?
    One last thing, episodes 156-158 are confirmed to be fillers, and 158 will start a new filler arc, thanks to Pazuzu and his thread.
    Here is the title of the new episode airing Wednesday:

155: Dark Clouds' Silent Approach
    (thanks Pazuzu for the title)

Discuss away!

SPOILERS RULES:
    Mild spoilers are allowed in the thread just use spoiler tags: put [spoiler] at the beginning and [/spoiler] at the end of the phrase. Any spoiler not covered with them will be deleted. Also major spoilers and spoilers related to events far in the series (not related to the next few episodes) will be deleted even if covered by spoiler tags. Spoilers about the raw (after it comes out) are allowed but you should use a spoiler warning to make sure nobody's hurt by your posts.

Tags:
  2. gunk BAM!

Maybe this'll be a chance for Neji to do something impressive... or not. The preview for 155 didn't really make sense (I though Karashi had basically agreed to return to a life of curry, or at least acted like it, and then he just sorted of disappeared) so... I don't know. It's just one more filler episode to cross off.

This is one long ass filler arc.

Spoiler: Random
    I was wondering what n00b made a 155 thread but then saw it was stickied, and then thought that Wrath was already replaced...oy name changes :/

3. Legault Soft and bouncy

I hope raiga doesn't die....even though he is pretty un ninja like in my opinion.

4. lwong81 Member

hope someone else defeats raiga this time

5. Kyuubisan727 Undefeated

I wonder why Raiga hates Zabuza and Kisame. He was in the same group as them and yet he hated them. I am beginning to believe that Raiga isn't really all that evil.

6. Molekage I live!...? Maybe.

i like how all the freaking seven swordsmen we've seen have absolutely no loyalty to the mist. raiga leaves because of a haku wannabe.

7. MrSpew Student!

Why would they even let him in Akatsuki with such weak powers?

8. Leen Peacemaker

U mean Kisame??????? I think he is the strongest among the seven:wink

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

9. Spartan_24 Viva la Raza

why do people always think that Raiga is somewhat related to Akatsuki. So far from what we have seen Raiga is weak, and most of the Akatsuki members are S class

10. slickcat Emperor Of the Dark Dragons

damn, i tot the fillers would have ended by now. damn its making me impatient

11. Seany Banned

Well i got high hopes for raiga in this one, hopefully he'll show more jutsus and not look like a weakling, He must be good if he survives up until ep 158

12. conceptz Fox Mulder

i really hope he has more jutsus, how bout NOT using his sword once in awhile? Like wings of the sun, that was pretty cool.

13. Woozie Active Member

I hope Raiga beats Naruto up real bad and makes him notice that he needs to train instead of go to these ordinary missions :)

14. chunks pimpled and angry

15. ChaosBlade144 The Nine Tailed Demon Fox

I think that raiga is really weaker than zabuza or the other swordsmen. But we havent seen all of his jutsus so he may have a few tricks up his sleeve.

16. hyuuga_rain!!! kyuubi user

im kinda hopin raiga doesnt use the same move again wen fighting neji and the crew cos that was a bit crap. :mad

at least imo this filler has bin 1 of my favourites so far :tem

17. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Raiga, once he lost his little helper, got beaten by normal Naruto using only Kage Bunshin and Rasengan. Frankly, he'd be lucky to get classified as a B-class criminal. No wonder Kisame thought that the reputation of the Mist's Seven Swordsmen was nothing compared to the Densetsu no Sannin, when there were losers like Raiga in the group. Talk about bringing down the average.

18. CoolBuu Farewell, Sweet Sharingan

Ha, damn straight.

19. DragonSlayer Active Member

Again, I doubt Raiga even is one of the Mist's Seven Swordsmen.

For this filler arc... I think it got worse after the first episode. I don't have high hopes for the upcoming episodes. Let's just hope 158 is the last filler (and get disappointed again).

20. Jinnai Will there ever be a rainbow?

According to Pazuzu, 158 is the start of a new filler arc.

21. Seany Banned

lol yea i bet raiga isnt really in the mist 7 swordsmen, and at the end hes just some wannabe tramp

22. Wrathlegendz The Master Of Space & Time

Yes another filler arc I am really hoping that this new filler arc coming up is going to be based around the sand 3 Genin its been a while since we seen Garra in action and this current filler arc really isn't all that good although I am liking how they are showing all the of the Genin in action

23. Spartan_24 Viva la Raza

sorry to disapoint you but the new filler is going to involve the Konohamaru Corps, which i clearly don't understand why.

24. Duttyman Momochi Mist and Sand Demon

Lets hope its gonne be short.. that filer with konohamaru can only be for luaghs.. come one i want em to get back to the story already.. they ruined raiga calling him one of the mist 7 and not even have him on par with zabuza :( it better turn out that he aint part of the mist 7 and in that way redeem their name..

or end the arc by kisame killing him with a suiton jutsu and calling him an impostor but that would cause a plot hole no jutsu :(

25. DragonSlayer Active Member

From the sound of it, I was hoping that the next filler arc is 1 episode, or 2 at most.

But then again, we'll just get another filler arc after that I bet. :<

26. prithwiraj gizmo

Wens KG gonna start???? i'm tired of all these lame ass fillers!!!!! they suck!!!! i wanna see Kakashi Gaiden!!!! I'm really hoping that this arc wld be the last of the fillers... My favorite filler is "Kakashi's real Face" It was ownage. n i'm really looking forward for KONHOHA"S YELLOW FLASH

27. Jimbosan ChIdOrI

supposidly we wont be seeing the anime that follows the manga until 2006!!!! i gotta say i havent really enjoyed any of the filler episodes. lets pray that its over soon. and the idea never comes up again to add filler episodes

28. Crush! Banned

Alot of you just don't seem to understand how things work at all.

29. The Phoenix Special

The alternative to filler episodes is either breaks of no Naruto at all, excessive amounts of filler scenes (probably destroying the good manga parts by dragging them out too long and polluting them with "filler filth"), excessive amounts of flashbacks and recaps (need I mention the bridge fight in the first season?) or just 10 minutes of Naruto each week.

30. TheVileOne Peace Loving-nin

Crush and The Phoenix actually seem to get it. So props to them.

New episode = lots more agonizing, bitching, moaning, and complaining for others but enjoyment with myself. I don't understand why so many people want to be miserable so badly.