1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Episode 165 Discussion (K-F subs)

Discussion in 'One Piece Anime Archive' started by Masaki, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

The crew is finally back together! We even see some Nami development (she was relieved to see them all safe as opposed to hardly caring when Sanji, Zoro, and Luffy were nearly eaten by a giant turtle.)

Did Wiper blast off the Priest's head? Wishful thinking, but I doubt one of the Priests would go down that easily.

Chopper's still being worthless. He failed to mention that the Southbirds told him that Gan Fal is god. He also claimed to have fought his hardest, but we all think differently.

Also, I believe one of the Priests used a sword, though it could have been a spear. If it was a sword, then Zoro is guaranteed to fight him.

Tags:
  2. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

1. NO ONE dies in OP, which means he is obviously still able to fight.

2. Yeah, Chopper's a wuss.

3. It's a sword. Kinda. It's a sword-spear....thing

3. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

Mr. 11, maybe Arlong.

4. silverwings Hero of Time

Nah, he's not dead. He's gotta be taken down by the main crew. Still, it was funny how no one could touch him and Wiper was like, "Your face meets my foot. And now, the gun." Dunno, I found it funny.

Yeah, Chopper is worthless. Not revealing Gan Fal thing is weird, unless we get a flashback to the birds telling him not to tell Luffy and Co.

Yay for Zorro!

Also, question regarding Usopp (in spoilers to be safe):
    Spoiler:
    I know he gets angry with Luffy (i think) regarding the Going Merry's condition. Is that in this arc or the next one?

5. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

Spoiler:
    That isn't until 2 arcs from now

Arlong isn't dead, maybe Mr. 1 is.

The only people who are definitely dead are people in flashbacks, which is Ussop's mom, Kuina, Bellmeire, Dr. Hiruluk, and
    Spoiler:
    Tom

6. Tenrow Silver Wolf

Ms. Doublefingers is dead.

7. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

Okay, I re-watched the RAWs of the later episodes, and Gedatsu (the priest who got bazooka'ed) is NOT dead. They still have to experience his Ordeal of Swamp.

Also, Ohrm (the sword guy), it IS a sword. It's just...a different kind of sword.

8. pakku surlier than ever

mp4 is the lose :/

Anyway, Chopper's not that wussy if you consider the fact that he's essentially a teddy bear with a big pink hat.

PS: I'm 99% sure that Doublefinger didn't die. People have suffered far worse fates and came out alive in OP, I see no reason for this rule not to apply to her.

9. shabbit Mad Wisp

Chopper is awesome, he just needs to get serious and develop some poisons to coat his antlers. :)