1. img
    Come enter in the Dragon Ball Banner Contest!
    Deadline for entries: February 29th by 12:00pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Bounced e-Mails Issue

Some accounts cannot post in NF anymore due to an e-mail related issue!
    If you are among those members, please, check this thread for more information about how to proceed!
    Or create a support ticket by going here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Episode 9 Discussion

Discussion in 'Featured Anime of February 2014' started by Revan21, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Revan21

[FTW]_Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_Shitai!_Ren_-_09_[720p][12AC811E].mkv

Tags:
  2. Revan21

but what's more important is that Touka's back. And she even brought a loli along, next to the soup spoon :laugh

Concerning Rikka's 'problem' I wish she would grow out of this pointless chuunibyo already, instead of clinging to it like Satone did :p

3. Zaru Retired Staff

Crossed arms pose inside a Mecha while talking about "believing in someone who believes in you", followed up by screen-filling explosions? That's as much TTGL as you can go without BEING TTGL :lmao

4. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Just when you think there was some hope for her, Rikka fell off the wagon hard and violently relapsed into a truly monstrous chu-head even more fierce than before.

All according to Satone's plan? :villa

Also: Touka return :ohpek

5. Zaru Retired Staff

So the final episodes might be about Satone dealing with her rekindled feelings?

And yeah I was kinda ":apathy" when Rikka upped her Chuuni level as if that was somehow something worth clinging to

6. Kira Yamato Retired Staff

Nice seeing Tooka make her return. I knew she was going to give us the "she's my daughter" line the moment that little girl made her appearance.

Rikka may have gotten an upgrade in her powers but it also made Satone realize she still has feelings for Yuuta.

7. Brian

My heart stopped when Touka called that girl her daughter, should have known that was something she'd do

And great Satone help trained Rikka to regain her powers only for her to challenge Rikka eventually, I sure hope not.

8. blakstealth Moderator

This episode had everything. I loved it.

-Touka's return was absolutely glorious. Easily the best part of this episode for me. And she brought a stupidly cute character along, too.
    -God, Kumin's jokes are getting better and better.
    -Is it possible that Sophia might have awakened her old feelings for Yuuta again? Fuck, I wonder where the show's gonna go with it for the next 3 eps. She absolutely kills Rikka on all fronts.

9. Yakushi Kabuto

I like Touka so I'm always glad to see her popping up. xD And the angle of loosing or keeping who Rikka is now and the relationship to her love definitely keeps it interesting. I'm happy with how she has resolved to try to make both work.