1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Escaflowne(Vaan) vs. (Shinji) Eva unit 1

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Bender, Nov 26, 2005.

Who do you like and who'd win?

Poll closed Jan 15, 2006.
  1. (Shinji) Eva unit 1

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Van Fanel (Escaflowne)

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. It's a tie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

Ok people who do you think would win between Vaan and his huge robot and Shinji and Eva unit 1? I mean this is intense right here! :cool In my oppinon I'm gonna have to go with Shinji's Eva because it has hella fast reflexes and he can cut tear apart Escaflowne in a minute.Plus if things get wild he can absorb the Escaflowne like he did to that one angel.

Tags:
  2. Bullet Active Member

Escaflowne. It's much more versatile, faster, and is able to move around freely without a cord like EVA-1 has.

3. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

Most likely the Eva-unit 1... Although Van would kick Shinji's ass, if their machines were of equal power.

4. G. Hawke The one who left

Has unit-01 merged with spear?
    Cause Eva with 12(or was it 10?) wings = The power of god, or something like that.

5. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

yeah,were talking about the EVA from EOE Neon Genesis Evangelion one. Besides in this battle Shinji could probaly scare the crap out of Vaan as soon as his wings shine.Plus Shinji could just dash over to Vaan and jab at him with his knife.

6. vagnard Well-Known Member

Mmm...Evangelion 01 ate a dispositive S2 from an angel. It doesn't need the cord anymore.

I will not talk about Eva from The End of Evangelion fused with The Spear of Longinus. That Eva = God

But even regular Eva is too much for Escaflowne. Eva's height is around 150-200 meters. This guy could compete against Godzilla in a Martial Arts tournament.

Escaflowne's height is around is around 15-20 meters.

Escaflowne's weapons....A sword

Evangelion's weapons....plasma cannons, long range rifles.....hell...even eva's "insignificant" knife is bigger than Escaflowne's sword....even could be bigger than Esclaflowne itself.

Escaflowne has no means to penetrate AT field. Eva could crush Escaflowne only projecting his field.

So....Eva doesn't even need to enter in "Berseker mode" to win this battle.

Eva
    this

Compare the height of Evangelion with the height of the buildings

Escaflowne

I know the image is small. But see the little red spot in the inferior part of the image. He is Van. The pilot. Compare him (his height is 1.65 meter) with Escaflowne.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2005
  7. COWBOYX I AM KIRA...

WOW!!! Damn good observation! I was going to say Escaflowne. But, after compareing their hights. I quickly changed my mind. Eva would definitly win this battle. :cool

8. Lucifer Banned

yeah.. I'm sure, Eva 01 for winner.

9. Bullet Active Member

Man, great post, I havn't seen Evangelion in a while. I changed my mind, Eva-1 wins.:smile-big

10. ydraliskos minimal

It should be noted that escaflowne is in kneeling position in that image =DD

(crowd yells: "BIG DIFFERENCE")

Ok. Life is so unfair that that bitchy shinji would win over van, but meh, the Mechas are just too far apart in powerlevels.

11. vagnard Well-Known Member

oh well...we need sometimes a pussy like Shinji to remember us that even the most wimpy guy can reach the omnipotence XDD