1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Eternal Circle Zarathustra vs Tenchi Spoilers.

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Jakotsu06, Oct 12, 2006.

Who wins

1. Zarathustra

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Tenchi

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  3. Eternal Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jakotsu06

Alright those who havnt played Xenosaga Episode Three wouldnt know how powerful The Eternal Circle Zarathustra is. To sum it up it involves the power of god and every powerful item in Xenosaga the Zohar,the Vessles of Anime,Able ect. It had the power to put time into a unending loop or to destroy the universe in a matter of moments. It also had a strong body formed from parts of the ES unites,The Zohar,The Compus of Order and Choas. It took the full power of Nephilim,Choas with all of his Anima powers awakened and the wills of billions of Gnosis to seal it away back on earth to slow the end of the universe down for a few thousand years to buy humankind time to find away to stop it. It also has the ability to regrow itself.

Tenchi has his light hawk wings and also has the power to destroy the universe. So who will win Tenchi a god like being or Zarathustra which gave humans the power to ascend to god hood and could destroy and remake the universe as its controlers will.

Tags:
  2. Vicious

so is tenchi allowed to become kami tenchi or just with the LHW????

3. Jakotsu06

Well he kinda would have to become Kami tenchi to fight fairly. Zarathustra has the power to destroy and give rebirth the the universe for eternity or just make it vanish forever.

4. Vicious

LOL than how can they kill each other it will be the end of existence, i guess i'll say a draw inless ECZ has flaws in his powers which opose weaknesses if he has any??! cant tenchi do literaly anything like go back in time stop time. i didnt get on wat type of powers he had i guess he could do anything...?!

5. Jakotsu06

Zarathustra is in many ways the same as Tenchi powerwise. Its just who you think has greater controle over its power and can last longer. The Zohar is said to be a unlimited energy source and its one of many parts of Zarathustra. Its controle system/Pilot is the human form of god as for weakness its beat in the game well not beat just delayed as its starting up. The only ones who could stop it was Mary Magdelene and Chaos useings the power of god to transport it to the birthplace of humankind to slow it down so this might be a draw unless tenchi dosnt have very good controle over his power.

6. Vicious

i doubt he has complete control over his power i mean he only used it once and we dont really know much about that form. to me i think tenchi is above god lvl and i havent played Xenosaga 3 yet. well going by my knowledge tenchi probly doesnt know how to use his kami form and i have limited knowledge of ECZ. so i say draw intil i play the game...

7. Endless Mike

Considering that it was defeated, that means it will lose to an omnipotent being like Tenchi.

8. Vicious

thats wat i was going to say but i forgot its like true omnipotent>>omnipotent ,some omnipotent can die and if they do die than their not a real omnipotent...

9. Jakotsu06

It wasnt defeated you havnt played i assume. Two other very powerful beings sent int to Earth which was abandoned with themselfs once the controler of the System decided he wanted to go there. All they did was slow it down by makeing it go back to sleep. And the people who put it to sleep werent weak either. One was useing the power of god,the other was mother of jesus her will was extreamly powerful and the last persion was the system controler the human form of god. So in other words it went back to sleep do its controlers own will.

10. Endless Mike

11. Jakotsu06

Not when its controler is the one who put it back to sleep. In this fight he wont do that he only wanted to put it back to sleep to give humankind another chance.

12. Endless Mike

If it wasn't of the being's own will, it's a defeat.

13. Jakotsu06

Since you havnt played the game once agian you dont understand. It dosnt have its own will. It responds to its users will. The controler is the will of it. And simply removeing the user only makes it go out of controle and destroyers the universe. The Eternal Circle is made up of diffrent items left behind by god and is run by Abel the human form of god. When Abel regained himself he simply shut the system down as its a weapon of god not a being.

14. Endless Mike

So therefore it's not omnipotent, since it can be controlled.

15. ZergKage

Zarathustra was not an omnipotent. U-DO wasnt even an omnipotent

16. Jakotsu06

How do you figure U-DO wasnt a omnipotent? Just threw his one eye moveing threw the diminson was cuaseing every world to vanish. He can not be destroyed and just comeing into conntact with him is to much for any human mind to take and cuases to them die sooner or later or go insane with fear and thats just him speaking with you. Also i guess i can assume tenchi isnt omnipotent since time was reversed and stopped him. Both can destroy the universe in a moment but Zarathustra can do it much more easly then tenchi as tenchi hasnt shown the ability to do it at will.

17. Endless Mike

Tenchi stopped of his own accord, he wasn't stopped by an outside force.

18. ZergKage

URTV's were made specifically to hold back the power of U-DO. Man made toys should never be able to hold back the power of an omnipotent. As far as Tenchi goes i dont know anything about that series but neither Z or U-DO are omnipotent. Powerful maybe.

19. vagnard

When Tenchi was awakening he was causing a dimensional quake that was about to destroy the whole MULTIVERSE just like D3 and Tokimi said....and that didn't happened because the same Tenchi stopped it.

You don't realize that Tenchi is an absolute omnipotent being....he is the equivalent to TOAA or Lord of the Nightmares....there isn't a discussion about what Kami Tenchi can do or what can't do....he is GOD....he can do everything....

If U-DO can be controlled or defeated or there are some things he can't do then he isn't a true omnipotent being...therefore he is weaker than Kami Tenchi....the best you can get against a being like Kami Tenchi is a draw...and only if you are a true omnipotent like TOAA or Lord of the Nightmares from another Multiverse.

Of course Z wasn't omnipotent....he was a failuire experiment of the Choushin to create an omnipotent being. Z is just stronger than 3 LHW Tenchi....but he isn't even near to Kami Tenchi who just killed Z accidentally when he waked up.

20. ZergKage

I'm sure your right on what you just said but when i said Z i was just shortening Zarathustra :p Sorry it that confused people. Is there someone called Z in Tenchi????

21. Endless Mike

22. Jakotsu06

U-DO was never full controled by the URTV's he never fully came into the diminson in question. When the U-DO waves came they were just him inspecting the powers he felt were intresting. The URTVS when they tried to seal U-DO were overcome by his power fast and went insane all killed each other other then Albedo who was still insane. Jr didnt get effected cuase he cut his link with the others befor it spread to him. U-DO never wanted to really destroy humanity. He was mearly intrested in them and what was going on. Even when Jr's father tried to use the two eyes of god,The Zohar and Omega to have the power of a god Albedo said " Even with the power of a god you can never destroy U-DO." It was even stated the main bad guy wanted Abels Ark and Abel destroyed or controled to cover the eyes of god so he would not know whats going on. It was also hinted that if U-DO had entered the diminson fully it would destroy it as U-DO lived in his own diminson.

23. Endless Mike

The fact that he was impeded at all proves he's not omnipotent.

24. Jakotsu06

No its not mike have you even played any of the games? U-DO never fully came into this realm. If he did it would be destroyed it is stated in the game even another god cant hope to destroy him. Even by letting a tiny fraction of himself into the realm cuased the world it was on to be destoyed. He only came when the Zohar was activated to stop it or to study it.He was never impeded. His eyes were covered so to speak when Abels Ark and Abel were devereted. But those are by no means god those were just tools he had sent to observe humankind. And its clearly stated he cant be destroyed and his relics can destroy the universe. So if he cant be destroyed,controle and even his tools can destroy the universe that makes him pretty damn omnipotent.

25. EvilMoogle Supporting Staff

The fact that U-DO needs the two Abels proves that he's not omnipitant in this world.

Zarathrusta fell to two attacks from Erde Keiser Sigma and that was enough to coinvice U-DO to back off from the fight.

Tenchi wins easily.

26. Jakotsu06

Well if U-DO wanted to come into the diminson and destroy it then sure he wouldnt need abel. And Zarathustra wasnt defeated by Erde Keiser Sigma. If you will rember the cut scean after the last battle it was shown to still be working perfectly.Your arguement is equal to saying " Since God sent Jesus to earth he isnt omnipitant" thats about how pointless the argument about him haveing to use Abel and Abels ark to watch over this realm with out destroying it.

27. EvilMoogle Supporting Staff

Except in this case, U-DO can only affect this world through the Abels or by destroying chunks of it. By definition this is a limitation on his power, if he has limitations on his power, he isn't all powerful.

Not rocket science.

And Zarathustra rebuilt itself after the party destroys it, yes, but U-DO (Abel) withdrew from it and it stoped moving/fighting. Only the Gnosis proved a threat after that point to chaos/others.

Zarathustra wasn't the biggest powerhouse in the Xenosaga universe, Tenchi is the biggest power in his universe (assuming we're using the god-form Tenchi). I don't really see how there's an argument here.

On a tangent, anyone else left feeling that something is missing in the Xenosaga series? Never made it to Earth in the game, I felt let down.

28. Jakotsu06

They have another Xenosaga game they can make that was already writen up but they have pushed it aside for now. For now it depends on how Episode 3 sells go and fan demand for another game. If it sells good then i bet we can be looking forword to another Xenosaga game by 2008 or 2009 on the PS3. Its unclear if the cast from the other three would be the main focus in the next one if there is one. But back when the first game came out they had plan for one more episode that takes place befor Xenogears and that takes place after Xenogears and wraps up the entire saga. For now it will just be left open to be finished later i hope.

29. Endless Mike

PS3? Will the game have giant enemy crabs?