1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Eva-01 Vs Shin-Getter Robo Vs GaoGaiGar The king of Braves

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by exmorte, Oct 7, 2006.

1. exmorte Worlds Most Fabulous Genius

This is a 3-way deathmatch, so who would win in this epic battle of mechdom!?

I think it will be between GaoGaiGar, and Shin Getter Robo

Shin Shine Spark VS Godlion Crusher :p

For those of you who want to see their attacks,
    Godlion Hammer, Link removed
    Godlion Crusher, Link removed

Shin Shine Spark! Link removed

heh, I don't know who would win.

Btw: Both GGG and Shin have weaker attacks that could easily break the at field imo.

Tags:
  2. Keollyn Cheryl & F5 fanboy Retired Staff

Why is Shogouki even in this fight? He/It's not a factor here at all.

3. exmorte Worlds Most Fabulous Genius

Well I figured the AT field could withstand enough of a beating, and its angel form could do enough damage to incapacitate GGG imo.

4. Keollyn Cheryl & F5 fanboy Retired Staff

5. exmorte Worlds Most Fabulous Genius

Errr the form it takes in teh end of evangellion movie, I am not sure exactly what its called as I have only ever seen it in SRW.

6. eraser122 The Final King of Braves

Eva-1 shouldn't even be in this battle. It doesn't stand any sort of a chance.

GaoGaiGar would need to be Genesic to stand a chance against Shin Getter Robo, assuming the Armageddon incarnation of Shin Getter.

And if we're talking Shin Getter from the Getter Robo Go/Shin Getter Robo/Getter Robo Ark manga series, then forget it. That monster could even beat Ideon (and the pilots probably falling prey to Ideon's aftereffect if the Getter Rays cannot intervene).

7. Limit_Tester Active Member

I don't really know the capabilities of Shin because I've never seen the game and it the clip you showed doesn't really show what it can do. I am however familiar with Eva 01.

I'm going to have to go with Eva 01 because it can neutralize an explosion that was the equivalent of several high-yield nuclear weapons, relatively unharmed. The AT field can also cut through anything, for reasons which I'm not going to explain here because its a major part of the plot.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any clips of the later episodes of EVA, but if you happen to have access to EVA I would check out episode 12, which showcases both the speed of unit 01 and its defensive capabilities. I'd have to go over Eva again to find the episode with offensive AT fields.

8. Orion For Sanguinius!

idk much bout the other things but eva 1 from movies was altering reality on a planetary level.

9. eraser122 The Final King of Braves

GaoGaiGar's strongest weapon (Goldion Hammer) has the striking power comparable to getting crushed within a black hole. No Eva stands a chance against that.

As for Shin Getter, the Armageddon incarnation (the weakest one) can fly at ridiculously fast speeds, and its Getter Beam and Stoner Sunshine are several times stronger than any nuke. The SRW Alpha incarnation was stated to be at 10% of its power when it first appeared. That event scared a berserk Eva-01 into shutting itself down, and Shin Getter "purified" Eva-03 with a Stoner Sunshine. Saotome then calculated that at 100% output, Shin Getter could destroy the universe.

And then we have the dreaded manga incarnation (from the Go and Shin manga series). Shin Getter is faster than light, survive being inside black holes and having limited control over them, and its Stoner Sunshine is just plain broken as hell. Plus, in the manga, Getter Rays seem to actually be very much like a sentient being, and is infinite.

10. Sesshoumaru Lord of the Western Lands

Unit-01 with S2 Engine is most likely one of the strongest mech in anime. Not only is it 600 meters tall, it has several thousand layers of armor and human-like movement. It can fly (end of series) and has the important AT-Field, it's strongest OFFENSIVE weapon. And since only Shinji can pilot it, you're basically fighting God.

Taking a quote directly from the anime, they were planning to drop 992 N2 mines into the Angel Leileil in order to resue Unit-01. They said that while Unit-01 will be damaged, it can be salvaged and repaired for reusage. One N2 mine is 30-40 kilotons of non-nuclear explosive energy. Do the math.

11. eraser122 The Final King of Braves

The AT-Field is inferior to many infinite energies featured in other robot anime. Examples: Mutron Energy from Raideen, Getter Rays from Getter Robo, The POWER and G-Stone/G-Crystal Energy from GaoGaiGar, Ide from Ideon.

Even EVA-01 with the S2 engine wouldn't be a high or even a mid tier unit at all if you place it in a group with Ideon, Shin Getter Robo, GaoGaiGar, Raideen, Gunbuster, Zeorymer, Astranagant, I could keep going and going...

12. Limit_Tester Active Member

Alright, I'm going to have to go back on my earlier promise... Last time I checked, AT Field = life force. I don't really care what type of "energy" other robots have, I kinda doubt its going to top that.

13. eraser122 The Final King of Braves

Problem with that is, everyone has a life force. And that has nothing to do with Eva units attempting to fight off something like GaoGaiGar or Shin Getter to no avail.

That's why Evas stand no chance against a lot of robots out there.

14. Sesshoumaru Lord of the Western Lands

That same could go in reverse.

If you take all those series and put it in the NGE world, their energies are worth nothing. Since we ARE talking about NGE and the pilot is a bloodlusted Shinji (according to OB rules), they are fighting against the WILL of God. Whatever energy they are using is USELESS against a God.

If this was say, EVA-02 (Asuka) against these robots, you have a major point and I give that to you. If this was one of the Angels against the Robots, I might give that to you also since the AT-Fields were destroyed by human tech. However, unless those Robots somehow and for some reason have the Lance of Longinus, they really do not have the power to defeat Eva-01's AT-Field.

Just as a note, I am not a big fan of NGE as I was when it first came out.