1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

EVA Volume 9

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by M2Dane, Aug 8, 2005.

1. M2Dane Cassie pulled the trigger

Does anybody know where I can get Neon Genesis Evangelion Volume 9 I've read Volume 1-8 and I want to continue the series

Tags:
  2. blind51de Banned

You know, I see more topics on forums about where to buy Volume 9 then I do about "WTF HAPPENED IN 25/26//EoE?!/1/?".

Volume 9's been out for over 8-9 months now, IIRC. If you don't know where to get it, your comic shop fails at life. Comic shop. Check a comic shop. Or order on Amazon or something.

3. anbupeter rokudaime

try barns and noble the have it

4. Irkhan No title

Basically, it shows the instrumentallity inside and outside Shinji's mind. What, of course, is really confused.

5. blind51de Banned

Quotation marks means quotes, k?

6. isanon i have an old misspelled title

so more specific where at irc is it ?? not at #lurk anyway cuz thats where i got the first 8 volumes . acualy it doesnt matter where you can get it just tell me where . (im not going to order the book cause i cant afford to)

7. Axass -Avenger-

Evangelion volume 9 ISN'T scanlated yet (site of the scanner: Perfect Sound: The Dosu x Kin FC. It's been out for months and months, if you like the series and you can't wait to read it, you should really try to buy at least that volume... -_-

Closed & Recycled