1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Express your Lobe! Estradasphere live at Nietzsche's!

Discussion in 'Music Department' started by Efraim Longstocking, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Efraim Longstocking Indeed

An awesome live recording from Estradasphere's late 2003 live show in Buffalo, NY, (I believe). They played 2 sets with a ''beer intermission" in between. The recording is of good quality even if the sound is a bit, then you just have to crank it up a bit . This is enjoyable for everyone as it's a good lead in for non-fans and for those who've heard all the albums there's a good deal of stuff they have not included on any record. One track starts with the recognizable guitar riff from ''Smells Like Teen Spirit'' which quickly and suprising jumps into their own jazz instrumental. You can hear the very small but pleased audience cheering between songs and the quiet bandmembers leave their response with their instruments. The whole thing is about 2 hours.

Clearly in the vein of Frank Zappa and Mr. Bungle, but my opinion is that these guys are way better composers than any of those. And Mr. Bungle are gods to me and Frank Zappa is undoubtly one of the finest composers ever.

For those totally unknowing to this. This will appeal jazz, death metal and Super Mario fans. ^^

If you happen to live in the US which Estradasphere tours. I demand you to catch them. Their shows involve beer drinking so you may have to be over 18. hey, that'd suck for me xD.

Tags:
  2. Efraim Longstocking Indeed

Come on, share your stories about lobe.

3. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

*gives so much love*

Spinning this right now. man, I love how they fuck with smells like teenage spirit and go to a duke ellington swing like renderation of the pengiun's theme frombatman, but much goofier.

And this has to be the coolest joint name in histroy. I mean come on; Nietzsche's? that's just win all over

EDIT: Ah Ya Bibi is bloody awesome