1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

FAN_FIC GAME (Kakashi's story)

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Kakashi_Love, May 8, 2005.

1. Kakashi_Love Guest

This is a game that I used to play with my friends when we were little. Basically, someone starts by telling a story and the next person begins where the last person left off an so on. Everyone is only allowed to write five sentences. So, I'll start: :smile-big

Once upon a time, in the village of Konoha, there lived a handsome jounin by the name of Kakashi. Kakashi was a genious ninja who always wore a mask to hide his gorgeous face. If Kakashi didn't hide his face, women would chase him around everywhere and that would interfere with his training. One afternoon, Kakashi was walking by himself in the middle of the woods reading his little orange book when he heard a strange sound. He quickly flew towards the direction of the sound.

Tags:
  2. hwdbz Orochimaru Servant

He kept going until he saw a huge waterfall. The water rushing as if trying to make it somewhere on time, the leaves dancing so gracefully that Lee's leaf hurricane couldn't imitate, and the only thing that could mess up this beautiful moment was an attack from an enemy.(guess what gonna happen next) A kunai flies toward Kakashi's head but he narrowly dodges it. He turns to see Iruka with 2 more kunai in his hand.

3. Kyon .

"I thought we had something special!" Iruka cries out as he throws another kunai at Kakashi.
    "I told you, Genma is the only one for me now!" cries Kakashi as he dodges the kunai with his 1337 ninja skillz, "I can't love you in the same way anymore!"
    Iruka ran forth with his kunai and Kakashi blocked it gracefully, staring Iruka in the face. That's when he saw a figure running forth.
    "It's you!" he cried out.