1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Fanfic/Manga : Unusual

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by heh0, Oct 12, 2004.

1. heh0 New Member

well im planning to try to make a manga well a very crappy manga, its gonna get good soon but its my own idea lol about a guy where he enjoys fights and enjoys pain and when hes about to die his whole entire body reconfigures making him super strong... anyways this is only the part before they goto recess, i hope you like it plz post and comments about it

Chapter 1: Arrival

As I was sitting in my chair dazing off at the beatitful looks of Amy, the bell went RINGGG!!! As then our teacher came in Mr. Han, as he was arriving in Amy was quietly whispering to her friends "Hey look! That loser Loki is staring at me, im getting scared!" That hurt me but I can't stop myself, her pink bangs and her haircut, her body is so perfect to be tr..

"LOKI!" said Mr. Han

"What is it Mr. Han?" I said as I was dazing off.

"Please tell us the new name of our new student! If you don't i'll have you stay in detention for not paying attention to me."

As I was looking I saw a new boy, a student I guess he was standing there with his baggy jeans and t-shirt, his shortly cutted hair, the thing that made me pay more attention, was his red eyes... They are the same as mine.

"Sorry Mr. Han I was not paying attention but I promise not to daz..."

I was interruppted by hearing Amy talking about the new boy saying "OH hes so cute!!!". I am getting mad now, Amy like loves him.

"PAY ATTENTION!! AND FINSIH WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO TRY SAYING." Yelled Mr. Han!

"Anyways now, detention at lunch for you Loki, now the new students name is Reo, now I want Reo to sit beside you so he can teach you some stuff." Said Mr. Han nicely.

As he was walking towards me I heard Amy talking to her friends saying "Oh why does he have to sit beside Loki? He should sit beside me a princess." When I heard her finish talking I got really mad. When Reo came and took a seat right next to me he started talking to me.

"Hello, nice to meet you I am Reo." said Reo in a quiet voice.

"My name is Loki, welcome to Jumakity Senior Public School." I replied back.

Soon on later me and Reo started talking as if we were friends now, to think my first friend. I found out he was going to become a warrior just like me. Soon later socializing it was recess! I have found out alot about him as he found out alot of me too, he was a quiet and shy guy thank god. I showed him around the hallways and told him to go out to recess that way. Recess in the Guma areas are most likely just gangs and chillin with groups, no normal activies like soccer or anything but instead fighting to prove which is the toughest gang. I couldn't go out today thank god, if I did I would usally just get picked on and sometimes beat up. Since I had to goto detention I just hoped Reo was gonna do alrite on his first day of recess.

PS. If you have any suggestions to make it better please feel free and post it right here :) i want to try to turn this into a manga once i finish atleast 10 chapters, i might have drawings of Reo, and Loki soon if im not too lazy hehe
    and most of you will probaly think it sux rite now haha

Tags:
  2. heh0 New Member

I think you guys might relaly like this chapter and it might start making you like what im writing, anyways i'll try to draw some pictures of Reo and Loki soon, please stay tuned for chapter 3 soon

Chapter 2: Recess

(Reo's view)

As I was walking out for my first day of reecess I felt sorry for Loki since he had detention because of me, he seems

like a good kid though, he has the same eyes as me... I just hope he doesn't end up like me. As I walked out onto the school

grounds, all I could see were some fires lit and groups all around the fields, there was so much graffiti on the school walls

it was unimaginable. I chuckled, this is the perfect place for what I do. As I was walking I heard a voice.

"REOOOOOOO CUTTIEEEE!" came from a girl running at me with a whole gang of girls following behind her.

"Who are you?" I replied back.

"Heh you still don't know me? Im in your class my name is Amy, nice to meet you." Said in a sweet voice from Amy.

"I don't have time for your bullshit." I told her and walked away.

As I was walking away I walked past an alley, a girl was yelling help, I quickly ran over there to see what was

happening and so it was, a girl getting raped. Heh I chuckled finally its time to see what this school is made of. I walked

up to them and saw 5 guys with bulked up shoulders crowed around the girl, luckily she was still unharmed. I walked up to

them and said,

"Hey you guys shouldn't be raping girls, you guys should just get your own girls instead of being lose." I was

interuppted by Amy

"Hey Mr tough guy since your being so mean lets see what your made of."

Than 2 more guys that are really built up walk out behind Amy.

"This is going to be payback heh this is what you get for rejecting me you new boy." Amy said

"Heh." I chuckled I thought right, this will be the perfect place for fun.

"Yo waddup bitch!" Said a guy that came behind from Amy talking to another guy that was just trying to rape the

girls, it looks like they were friends.

"I was trying to do my thang with my buddies but this faggot here was trying to stop us." Replied back from a guy

that was from the group of girl rapings.

"Heh lets kick this little boy's ass for messing with our buisnesses." Replied back from the guy near Amy.

"You guys really shouldn't start shit, I couldn't careless if you did though" I said.

Looks like I got them mad time for some action I thought. I saw them both ganging around me but BAM! I punched 1 of

the guys that tried to raped the girl right in the face, he fell on the ground immediatly and didn't come up. Than a guy that

was behind Amy came at me, he tried punching me,

"Too slow!" I said, than I kneeled him right in his stomach, I made him cough out blood.

I guess I started something pretty easy, this is nothing compared to everything i've done. Soon after all 4 guys left

came at me all at once, 1 of the guys near Amy tried punching me, I held up my hand and immediatly blocked it and jump kicked

his face down onto the ground, than as I was about to land another guy trying to rape the girl immediatly came at me, he

tried to drop kick me down, I just hurried up and right before he was able to drop kick my I punched him really hard in his

guts. He immediatly dropped down to the ground in pain, than another guy came from behind me tried punching me in my face, I

moved my whole body and grabbed his arm and slammed him really hard into the ground, I might of hurt him really badly because

I left some cracks on the ground. As I was turning around.

"Bang!", than something unusual happened.

3. heh0 New Member

argh, the forum kinda messed up and put spaces in what i wrote, anyways just lol try to stay with it :)

4. TheBlackWolf New Member

Whoaaa, it's like... Japanese gone ghetto, lol... Although that's what it reminds me of.. Good luck drawing that.. I'd be dead.

5. jquchiha Sharingan user

I like it, it's getting interesting

6. heh0 New Member

I was too busy today to write anything, I had tons of homework, anyways tommrow i'll relase chapter 3 and 4 :)

7. Yukai Yukai Ryuubi

abit too short

8. bandwagon_narutofan jounin wannabe

congrats ya taking the jump to be a (what is it called, maybe mangaka?).
    not to bad i rekon with some work u could give the fan manga arcana a run for its money and that is some seriously good manga

9. DeidaraxSasori4eva New Member

Wow! Nice manga/story thingy!!! Keep up the great work!

10. Brokensharingan Banned

Nice one it's a bit short but pretty cool and it kept my attention so that's always a plus XD Keep it up and good luck with the drawing!

11. kizaro47 New Member

Nice!, its even getting better...