1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfic-Storyline starting after Manga 234.

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by NarutoSasukeSakura, Oct 21, 2004.

1. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

Hope you guys like it. I was getting bored waiting soo long for the mangas issues to come out!
    Please comment.
    Its rated PG or PG13. Action, a bit more drama, and umm angst, and some other stuff too. :D
    It may start up slow, but it gets better!

Chapter 235...
    "I hope we're not to late..." Kakashi said, jumping quickly from tree to tree.
    His small, but loyal dog looked at Naruto silently. "We only have a little ways left till we reach the village."

"Do you know how they are?" Ino asked.
    Sakura looked at her. "I'm not sure yet. Maybe we should go see Kakashi-Sensei about it."
    "Are you worried about Sasuke?" Ino asked, looking in the distance.
    Sakura nodded, "and Naruto. But I'm sure Naruto will bring Sasuke-Kun back."

"How does he look, Tsunade?"
    "I healed most of his damage...But Naruto is struggling against something emotional."
    Kakashi looked up from Narutos face, to see Tsunade's.
    "Something must have happened between Naruto and Sasuke.... Narutos body is really stressed out. Knowing him, he'll be up in about a day."
    "So he'll make it?"
    "Yes."
    "What should we do about Sasuke?"
    Tsunade sighed. "There's nothing we can do at the moment. We have to make sure our own shinobi are fine."
    The door burst open, and two ANBU members came in. "Hokage Tsunade, a member of the genins team is dead."
    Tsunade looked at them sharply. "Who? Is there any others?"
    "Akimichi Choji. We haven't located the others yet.."
    Tsunade looked at the ground, saddened. She looked back up at the ANBU members. "Well don't stand there! Hurry up, and get on with the search with your other ANBU members, and report as quickly as possible."
    "Y-Yes, Tsunade-sama." With that, the ANBU members disappeared.

Comment Please! :)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2005
    Tags:
  2. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

Chapter 236

*Flashbacks in Narutos head*

*Naruto crying*Can you kill me calmly...Sasuke?

Do you..no longer consider me as you friend?! Everything we did together as Team 7. Was it all just meaningless to you?!
    It's not meaningless...To me, you have...become a close friend.
    Then why...?
    That is why...it is worth killing you.

I'll say it once more. I WILL kill you!

Sasuke! You won't go to Orochimaru! Even if I have to break the bones in your arms and legs, I will stop you!

For me...it's one of the first bonds i've ever had.
    Then come Naruto...I will break that bond!

*End of Flashbacks*

Naruto sat up quickly.
    "Naruto?" Sakura asks. Kakashi-Sensei had gotten her right after they had put Naruto in the hospital...Even Naruto couldn't bring back Sasuke?

Kakashi looks up tiredly from no sleeping. "What is it Sakura..?" He looks over to Naruto.

Kakashi-sensei walked over. "Are you alright, Naruto?"

He looked out the window blankly. The only thing that went through his mind was his battle with Sasuke.

Do you..no longer consider me as you friend?! Everything we did together as Team 7. Was it all just meaningless to you?!
    It's not meaningless...To me, you have...become a close friend.
    Then why...?
    That is why...it is worth killing you.

tsunade walked into the room, seeing Naruto was awake. "Naruto..." She shook his shoulder gently. "Sakura...can you leave us for a second?"
    As Sakura left the room, NAruto turned his head over to her. "I'm sorry Sakura-san..."
    Sakura turned around. "Don't be silly...At least your alright." She left the room and leaned against the wall, crying.
    Tsunade looked at NAruto again. He was staring at the floor, as if thinking deeply about something.

Do you..no longer consider me as you friend...? Sasuke?

So what do ya think?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2004
  3. Substance Sexual Eruption...Lawl.

keep going man lol this is what i wanted to hjappen sorta :)

4. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

okay, I'll try to update later tonight, if i can't , then tomorrow for sure!

5. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

A glimmer of light caught Narutos attention.
    "Whos forehead protector is that, Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked. His own Forehead Protector was right on the bedside table. He looked at Kakashi's face intently. His small part of face looked depressed, sad, and tired.
    Kakashi looked at Naruto painfully. He then opened his hand, and let it drop on Naruto's lap. There was a large slash in it.
    "Sasuke."
    Naruto looked up, at Tsunade. "I have to go after Sasuke."
    Tsunade shook her head. "You can't. He's across the border now. He made it quite clear that hes no longer a Konoha Ninja. You can't."
    "Don't tell me what to do!" Naruto almost yelled angrily. He stood up, and began to pull on his shirt before Tsunade could say anything.
    Kakashi-Sensei appeared at Narutos side, and put a hand on his shoulder. "You can't. We will not allow it. People will be watching you 24 hours each, and every day." He said quietly. "Sasuke is not Konohas concern anymore. Hes gone."
    "How can you say that?" Asked Naruto angrily. "Sasuke is part of this team. Don't you care about our team?!" He moved so Kakashi-sensei's hand fell from his shoulder.
    "Your stressed out Naruto, you should get back to bed." tsunade interupted.
    "Hell with tha-" Narutos eyelids fell, and he was quiet. Tsunade picked him up, and laid him in the bed.
    "I used that sometimes on others who had trouble falling asleep before surgery. He'll probably wake up in a few hours at the least. I have to recruit ANBU members to watch him. You should get to sleep too, Kakashi. Tell Sakura that too." They left from the room quietly, not saying another word.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2004
  6. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

Narutos Escape

Naruto's eyes fluttered open. It was pitch black in the room. For some reason his eyes had trouble focusing, but he heard voices.
    "Uzumaki Naruto, eh? He always seems to be getting in trouble..." said a deep, males voice.
    The next voice was the sound of an irratated women. "I can't believe they acually need two ANBU members for this job. WE're supposed to be protecting the Hokage, and doing missions. Not watching after a kid."
    "You know what this kid acually is...Who knows if he'll all of a sudden become the-"
    Naruto sat up quickly. His eyes could focus now. Two masked ANBU members came to the sides of the bed.
    "You weren't thinking of getting away easily, were you?"
    "No. I need to go to the bathroom."
    "Very well," said the man ANBU member. He helped Naruto up, and walked him into the bathroom.
    "Do you think I could go alone?"

7. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

wow... this is pretty good... you guys from here (this forum) have a good imagination and creativity! :D... i can?t wait for the rest of the chapter!

9. ninja_sakura19 Healing Leaf Ninja! ^.^

wow..that was a good story! ^_^ keep writing more! :D

10. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

Part 2 coming right up!

Chapter 238 (continued)

"fine." The ANBU officer said, shutting the door behind him. Naruto looked around the small bathroom frantically. There had to be a way out of here. There was the celing, a light, a mirror, a window. A window! Naruto looked at it. It was basically to the ceiling. He quickly concentrated on putting chakra in his feet.
    Naruto walked up the wall, trying to be as silent as he could. He pushed the window open with a big push, and jumped out.
    Naruto started to run as fast as he could toward the forest that he sometimes went to, to go and train.
    He would train as hard as he could, and then he would find Sasuke to bring him back.
    To me...you have become an important friend...
    I will bring you back Sasuke! No matter what, i'll bring you back. Even if I have to myself!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2004
  11. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

Just wondering a bit...
    How coem theres been over 150 views of this, and only, like 3 ppl have commented? Is it that bad? ='( Or is it just like...boring? If you have any tips on me to improve it, please tell me!
    On a higher note...Thanks everyone who has commented! =D it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! lol. ^_^
    Next part is coming soon!
    I cant wait for the next Naruto Episode to be translated in english! :)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2004
  12. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

Narutos Training

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Naruto yelled. Nearly 100 Naruto's appeared. He would train. Using his own techniques.

As Naruto trained himself by fighting against his own clones...

"5th Hokage!" The ANBU members said, bowing their heads to her. "Uzumaki Naruto has escaped. WE have found no sign of him in the village either an-"
    "What?" She said. "I thought I told you to watch him! To not let him out of your sight!"
    "We're truly sorry. he had to go to the bathroom, so..."
    "Don't tell me your lame excuses! Alert Kakashi right away, along with the other recovered SHinobi now!"
    "Y-Yes." They quickly went away to alert the others.
    Tsunade looked outside, and sighed. If Naruto went away too...

13. zawabr kunoichi

of course no! this is very interesting! i like a lot! keep going :D !

i think the others people don?t have nothing to say...like me.....but they liked your story..like me....

i?m waiting the rest of the story! (i?m don?thave any complains about your story...neither tips.. :p )...

Last edited: Oct 28, 2004
  14. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

history? what do you mean? lol! sry, im sorta slow. =)
    Thanks a ton for the comment though! it means alot! lol-im soo cheesy :D :p :)

And i know my style of writing can be annoying, i have no discriptive words or anything. I have to work on that...and my sentances can be sorta short. But don't worry, im working on it! :D

Last edited: Oct 27, 2004
  15. zawabr kunoichi

sorry...i mean story! that?s because my english isn?t so good...then sometimes a make some mistakes...
    :eek:
    your story is something that could happen in the real naruto manga! that?s why is so good! about your style...is very good too :D....but that?s how you said.... if you describe some more....it?ll be much better... ;)

16. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

Narutos Training
    PART 2

Naruto breathed heavily, trying to catch his breath.
    'What should I do now?...'
    Rasengan! Chidori!
    "A better...Rasengan...? Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" *sound effects of the other naruto starting to start up the rasengan*
    'concentrate, concentrate.'

"Hmm? Kakashi-sensei...and Iruka-sensei?" Sakura asked, confused, once she opened the door. "Whats going on?"
    "Naruto is gone."
    "What?"
    "Your going with Kakashi, and i'm going with Shikamaru." Iruka said. "We have to go quickly, in case he's going out side Konoha."
    "Right..." sakura said, stepping out into the sunlight. 'Please Naruto...Don't leave me too...'

"Not good enough." Naruto said outloud. There were multiple enormous trees on the group from being hit from Rasengan. "Again!"

Sorry this chapter is sorta short...But great news! i'm (trying) to actually DRAW a small part of each chapter. if anyone else wants to help with that, PM me, or whatever.
    I dunno why, but I sorta like it how in my story, Naruto has finally cracked, and is being real serious about it. i'll write more later!
    ^_^

Thanks again zawabr for being a great reader, and commenting!:D

Last edited: Oct 28, 2004
  18. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

We found you Naruto!

Why would we come to the cities hot tubs? Naruto wouldn't be here... Sakura looked at Kakashi-sensei doubtfully.
    "Jiraiya!" Kakashi said, walking toward a old man.
    Sakura looked over at the old man. Jiraiya? The name sounded familiar...Yes...He was the person Kakashi-sensei was talking to after Narutos and Sasukes fight on the hospital roof...
    "What do you need now?" Jiraiya asked impatiently, sipping some wine.
    "Naruto is missing."
    Jiraiya looked up from his wine glass. "Really now...I suppose then I'm supposed to help you find him by order of Tsunade. All right then. Lets go."

They walked toward the forest.
    "I'm guessing Naruto would go in here...Considering this part of the forest is closest to the hospital." Kakashi said. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" (summoning technique).
    Pakkun appeared. "Is Naruto or Sasuke missing again?" He asked right away.
    Sakura looked at him. "Y-yes. We need your help Pakkun."
    Pakkun sniffed the air. "i need to ask you one question first..."
    "Alright." Sakura asked, forcing a smile. "What is it?"
    "You changed your shampoo, didn't you?"
    "RRR. WHAT SORT OF QUESTION IS THAT?!" Sakura yelled.

*Two hours later*

"Rasengan!" Naruto thrusted the Rasengan at the nearest tree. It toppled over, causing another four or five trees to fall.
    He breathed in and out hard, sweat falling down his face.

Can you kill me calmly Sasuke? Naruto looked up. "I will not...lose a important friend! RASENGAN!"
    (NOTE: Naruto has learned to control the Rasengan without the use of another Naruto clone.)

"What in the-" Sakura whispered. It sounded like tons and tons of trees were falling...at a fast rate. Could it be..."Pukkun! Are we almost to Naruto?"
    Pukkun looked back. "We're going at a very fast rate, and Naruto is moving, I don't believe...We should reach him in about half an hour."
    "That must've been Naruto..." Kakashi said to Jiraiya.
    Jiraiya looked over to Kakashi. "Yes...That was enormous chakra..."

Naruto looked around him. His last Rasengan had done alot of damage. He noticed something was different about it though. Instead of it being completely blue chakra, there were red streaks of light going aroung it like lightening as well. He had learned how to put some of the Foxes power in the Rasengan...

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004
  19. zawabr kunoichi

haha, pretty good! something the pakkun could say! keep going! i think just not me, but the others are waiting for the rest! :D.... i can even imagine all the chapters describe by you!

20. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

i like Pakkun. whenever i think of him, i think of the shampoo part. lol
    Whoa...Just found out i had TONS of spelling errors on my last post...i gotta change that...Anyways! Back to the story!

Chapter 239
    We found you Naruto!
    PART 2

Naruto looked down at the ground, thinking deeply. Sasuke...
    "NARUTO!" Sakuras voice rang out.
    Footsteps approached behind him.
    "Naruto!" Sakura said. He didn't turn around. "Naruto, you have to come back to the village!"
    "I can't Sakura-san." Naruto whispered. "Until I bring Sasuke back...I can't."
    "You do relize, if you don't come with us, we'll force you to." Jiriaya said.
    "I won't." Naruto said, starting to get impatient. "Let me get back to my training!"
    "Come with us right now." Kakashi said severly. Sakura looked at him...He never had this tone before with any of them.
    Naruto turned to them. "I'll say it again...I WON'T COME BACK UNTIL I GET SASUKE! If I have to fight you, I will!"

21. zawabr kunoichi

22. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

its like NAruto is a total Drama Queen. haha:D

23. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

Chapter 240
    Sensei vs Student?!

"I didn't even know you could be this foolish..." kakashi said, looking at Naruto sternly. "Your handling your emotions wrong." Naruto has had a hard time his whole life...The pressure of everything...Its getting to him...
    "Do not...tell me how to deal with things!"
    "Besides, if your going after Sasuke, how do you plan on doing it? You think Sasuke is just going to pop out of nowhere?"
    Naruto was silent. He hadn't thought of that that much. "I know the direction he was heading. I won't stop until I find him!"
    "Naruto, if you don't come with us now, I'm going to force you too."
    "Even if you DO get me back, what makes you think I won't run away again? I have to do this."
    "NARUTO! Don't be so stupid! Your being an idiot!" Sakura cried, tears starting to stream down her face.
    "I have to do this." Naruto repeated.

24. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

hmm. some stuff in here is sorta happening in the manga
    (like the ANBU being with him, and someone telling NAruto to forget about Sasuke, that its not their problem) Thats kinda cool! lol :D
    I'm almost finished with my first three boxes of the Naruto manga strip. lol. its just a small little part, and believe me, its not THAT GOOD. lol.
    i'll update later!

25. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

Sensei vs Student?!
    PART 2

"I...must. I will not let a friend become like Orochimaru. I will not see a friend suffer."
    "It seems we have no choice Naruto. I will force you to come."
    Naruto got ready to fight, taking out his knife.
    In a second, Kakashi pulled out to skrinkens and threw them, almost carelessy.
    "Gah!" Two shrinkens (spelling?) had gone into his right shoulder.
    Naruto grabbed them out of his shoulder, and threw them in the soft earth.
    "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"
    "NAHHHHHHHHHH!" All of the Narutos started to head toward Kakashi, throwing shrinkens at him. Some hit, causing him to stagger backwards. Then there was a small "poof" and a log replaced him.
    Kakashi-sensei appeared, taking out most the Narutos.
    Once he got to the real Naruto, he held a knife to his throat.
    "I guess this means I win?" He asked, sounding bored.
    Naruto looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact. Kakashi-sensei barely tried... "But Sasuke..."
    "He's out of Konohas hands now. He's classified as a missing-nin." He lowered the knife.
    Naruto looked away from everyone.
    "If you...come with us right now, I'll give you somemore training, and teach you another technique." Jiriaya said, looking up at the sky thoughtfully.
    "How long will the technique take?" Naruto asked. If he could learn it quick enough...
    "Well...It depends on how hard you work. Its almost as hard as learning the Rasengan."
    "Fine." Naruto finally said. "I'll go."
    "but you have to promise...That you won't go after Sasuke."
    "Lets just go." Naruto started walking toward the village, not ever planning to give that promise.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2004
  26. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

i know...that whole, Kakashi vs Naruto thing would NEVER happen, but I was having writers-block...lol:D

27. NarutoSasukeSakura Genin

The new technique!

"How deep are the wounds?" Sakura asked Naruto, once they were back in the moonlit Konoha. She looked at his shoulder.
    "He aimed them so it didn't go to deep. He didn't even want to hurt me that bad."
    "Of course not! He cares about you, you know. You should of saw him earlier..." Sakura cut off. "Well, bye."
    Naruto went inside his house, and sat on his bed.
    He heard something russle outside, and looked outside the window, seeing shadows move. He knew that it was several ANBU members, or jourins, who had to make sure he didn't run off again.
    Jiriaya agreed that he would teach Naruto the new technique tomorrow.
    he looked at his bed covers, frowning.
    How long will it take?
    Sasuke...I'll come after you in three weeks.

28. zawabr kunoichi

yeah....a fight between kakashi e naruto never gonna happen... but it?s cool imagine :p...

29. F.Angel Oji-chan

well they did sorta fight when they were signed the teams (although kakashi wasnt serious when he did heh) thats some great writin man, if i can be assed ill prob start drawing some mangas of it heh :p can't wait for next installment (almost like waiting for the real thing)

30. zawabr kunoichi

your story is so good...that?s why i?m copying and saving in my pc!
    and is much better than the manga...it not take so long to the next chapter! :p
    it?s just missing draw your story! :D

(wish i have skills to draw your story....i just know how to paint... :( )