1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Arcuya, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Xhominid

Get nothing of worth
    *Do a single Multi*
    *Sees that it looks like I'm getting a bare minimum*
    Dammit...
    *Suddenly Rainbow Orbs*
    OOOOH SHIT!
    *Gets Gold Saber Card*
    MOTHERFUCKER!
    *NP3 Altera Get*
    Okay this is getting absurd now
    *Another Gold Saber Card*
    *NP5 Lancelot Got*
    Nice atleast.

So I basically lost my chance of getting King Hassan at all...
    And seriously, it doesn't matter my luck at 5* when I get more dupes than new ones.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. SakuraLover16

Has everything already updated?

3. Rasendori

Gahh better than me. 16 tickets and 90SQ and the only significant thing I got from it was my first Black Grail CE.

Can't really complain after Enkidu tho.

MAY THE GACHA LUCK BE WITH THE REST OF YOU!!

4. Xhominid

It may not be terrible but it's still hilarious that I got spooked so bad like that.
    I don't hate Altera and like her after Extella but not when it comes to the chance of getting a new 5 star.
    Hopefully I get lucky with Archer Ishtar with the 2 multis I'm doing there and especially Abigail.

5. DestinyDestroyer

Nothing. A SHITTON OF NOTHING

I'm royally pissed off right now

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  6. CrossTheHorizon

I ain't biting this time. I WILL RESIST :catsad

7. Rasendori

Whenever I fail hard on the Gacha I use statistics to justify my next gacha bro. So it means higher chance for your next time fellas!:woo

I'm going to try and roll hard for King still with any scraps I get before his banner ends. Maybe do some tickets at Eresh, but with Enkidu and Bryn I'm good on lancers (Also do ya'll have advice on whose best of those two to put in the Friends list?). My real target is Hokusai in new years. One of those is bound to bite!!:zen

Should be.

Power to you. Honestly excited to see who'll be the Hassan master here before the banner is done.

8. luffy no haki

I log in
    Receive sq

Get baited by Hassan and get middle finger in form of 2 4* and 1 5* CEs that btw i had already mlb

Half of my sq left

Get baited by Sanzang, and the second middle finger of the night is here...with the exact same form.

0 sq left

9. DestinyDestroyer

I didn't even get a single 4 stars. I got Essences I already had (none of them were 5 stars) and more 3 stars I already own at NP5

None of which was Isshun

Not a single mapo tofu/black keys on sight, but I could feel the YOROKOBE on this rolling session

10. Xhominid

Yeah, that's usually how my luck is from time to time.
    It's usually best to do either singles or multis and if you get a bare minimum, just stop and try again later or not at all.
    Because the chance of getting a bare minimum is actually lower than getting a few 4 star CEs which is usually my main designated stopping point.

11. Soranushi

Rolled 21 of the 60sq plus the two tickets leftover from the regular monthly shop and the only notable things I got were two dupe 5*CEs :mlpshrug. I’ll be going back in later with the 15 DLL campaign tickets in a week:ichigo.

12. Rasendori

13. ChaosTheory123

If you're going to joke like this, at least have it be over a mountain and not a pebble :maybe

Spoiler:

1 4* CE, 1 3* Servants, 8 3* CE

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Clowe

Fuck yeah! I got the coolest, most badass fucking servant in this entire game! And my first Imaginary Around as well.

I only need a 5 star Lancer and I'll have a 5* for all the main classes... I won't say who I'm aiming for so as to not jinx myself but I'm sure all of you already know.

A week from now and I'll officially have played this game for over a year. How time flies.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  15. SakuraLover16

.......... I guess to get revenge I’ll start by starting a career in politics and work my way into the presidency and then I will use my nations resources to exact revenge....watch out for space lasers...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  16. ChaosTheory123

If it makes you feel any better, I'm dreading Skadi being a pain in the ass. NP2 will probably be painless, but I like the whole Np5 support thing I'm about to have going once the Davinci event reruns (would have Raikou there already, but Shimosa was useful spook heavy).

Mind you, I've gotten NP6 (Telsa and Moriarty respectively... yes, I do indeed mean NP6 and not 5) in less than 500 quartz at least twice IIRC, so who knows :lmao

17. SakuraLover16

You know what I think it’s best that you get all the servants you want so I can just play with yours instead of rolling myself XD

18. Arcuya

tbf, the murderous tendencies don’t come out when the person is a whale, it’s when you’re on equal footing and the world arbitrarily decides they’re worthy and you’re not. If you’re pissing away a grand for an np5 then ill be rooting for you to get scammed as little as possible.

19. Garcher

knowing that some people wasted more money than me on this game gives me comfort

20. SakuraLover16

What do you guys think is a safe amount of quarts to get the unit you are looking for?

21. DestinyDestroyer

There isn't a safe amount of quartz because of the terrible rate ups

You could get the featured SSR in just a few tickets (or even get a spook) or you could end up with nothing

In most cases, it's usually the latter

Unless, that is, you're an EX rank luck whale like Chaos

:scust

22. Soranushi

Like DestinyDestroyer says, no SQ or ticket amount is safe or guaranteed, it’s all luck:catnoworries.

For example, I used 21sq plus 2tickets on my main-account earlier and got two old 5*CraftEssences and some ManaPrisms:noworry; but I just threw in the same amount on my Alt and most definitely dried up my luck for the month:charcoffee.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  23. Arcuya

While everyone says it's all just luck, and that's true, that doesn't answer your question. 500-600sq usually gives me a decent amount of confidence when going into a gacha, it depends on how much you'd want said character though, pump that number up the more they're a must have.

300sq~ is the dangerous territory, it's the amount where it feels like a lot but in reality it's essentially a coin flip

24. SakuraLover16

Crying. I try to save tickets to augment the chances I have maybe I’ll have have the equivalent of 500 by the time Hokusai comes...

25. Nighty the Mighty

Should I roll for casgil and enkidu np levels? :catghost

26. Nighty the Mighty

27. Arcuya

is there anyone else coming out soon you want that potentially losing hundreds of quartz will severely hinder your chances
    are they np1 or np2 already, np2 is like a solid cutoff if you aren't a whale, unless they're the waifu/husbando (not a :scust)
    and don't let ur heart (dick) take over any decision making (VERY difficult to master)

28. ChaosTheory123

Not like I don't flip around my supports on requests from others here *shrugs*

I mean, my luck's fairly solid even just talking about the free quartz I've gotten *shrugs*

NP4 Gramps (starting from NP3) was my first 10 roll last night for example :lmao

That's not particularly rare for me if I were to be satisfied with NP1.

Think my first Waver was from a ticket? IIRC, I've gotten at least 10 SSR from tickets (not to mention a bunch of SR I never really kept count of). Don't remember specifically anymore.

So I still figure I'm something of a valid distraction for kiddo regarding joke internet threats :hmm

All the same, I thank you for your support of my, were I less fortunate probably incredibly destructive, vices :maybe

TouhouSniper98 is over here.
    Don't you want Dantes AND Skadi? Enkidu's awesome, but both can spook you at any time. It's how I got mine to NP3. Hell, its how I got Drake, Waver, and Karna NP5 :lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  29. Kyu

Anyone know how many(approximately ofc) free SQ we get in between now and the Da Vinci event in January?

Saving for Jalter but spent the free 60SQ I got recently like a total bonehead. Still got 67 rn.

30. Soranushi

- Around 15sq and 3 tickets for story missions and maintenance in the upcoming Christmas2 rerun and later Christmas3 when put together:aww.

- 19sq for main and free quest for Salem with a guaranteed 3+ for Maintenance and hopefully 10 or more for a retweet campaign:ichigo.

- The last FGO/USA tour con event will probably give away 10sq like the others did:maybe.

- 10sq for 900 days bonus:catdance.

- NewYears should have a guaranteed 20tickets plus 20sq:Bejita.

- They also ‘might’ give us something for Thanksgiving:dammit.

Additionally, you should get at least one 50day bonus, about 50sq for master-missions and daily logins, and around 10-12 weekly tickets by the time Jalter returns:sayori.

So, somewhere between 90-120sq >tfw when you miscount:spy140-160sq:catnoworries.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019 at 2:14 AM
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List