• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Mobile Fate/Grand Order

Xhominid

The Avaricious
1 multi...

No Gilgamesh but I got my 2nd NP5 5 Star Servant... and how funny that it's the SSR I whaled on the hardest in this game after Jeanne D'Arc was my first official 5 star I gotten outside of rerolls.

Aeternus

The Bored Lolmaster
I
1 multi...

No Gilgamesh but I got my 2nd NP5 5 Star Servant... and how funny that it's the SSR I whaled on the hardest in this game after Jeanne D'Arc was my first official 5 star I gotten outside of rerolls.
NP5 Drake? Nice. She should be dealing some retty good damage now. Mine is still at NP2.
Aye, it is time to farm for chaldea tea time
Had enough to to buy it and MLB it when it became available but I almost run out of MP because of it. Fortunately thanks to the Christmas lotto I recovered some of it but still...

But this is a nice opportunity to max some of my Servants like Eresh, Ozy or Yagyu.

Rasendori

Mr. Tambourine Man
For some reason was compelled to roll my last 54 quarts on the Eresh banner (hoping for np2). Like COMPELLED. I got her already at np1 - no reason to, but yolo'd:

Completed my roundtable set completely now, max'd out my formal craft, and np4'd my Anna for whatever it's worth.

kingjr9000

Under the person who want to give rep to's signature, there should be you'll see "Report" and "Reputation"
Click "Reputation" and make sure to give them positive points if you want to give em rep.
Thats the thing. When I did it last time for Destiny Destroyer, it said I took them, even though I entered in positive numbers. I didn't have the negative sign.

Lord Trollbias

Beating Up Terraforce
What happened with your rep?
So I just gave someone rep and the message it gave me was "Reputation was taken into account" so i think its the same for you. You are still giving them rep. Its just the monkeys who did this new update made it to where they fucked up the wording.
As for where my rep bar went, I'm assuming that's what you're asking about, I have no idea LMAO

kingjr9000

So I just gave someone rep and the message it gave me was "Reputation was taken into account" so i think its the same for you. You are still giving them rep. Its just the monkeys who did this new update made it to where they fucked up the wording.
As for where my rep bar went, I'm assuming that's what you're asking about, I have no idea LMAO
Exactly what I saw this time! Last time it was so fast that I didn't even see it. So I ended up apologizing to @DestinyDestroyer if I took his rep instead of giving it. I honestly have no idea what happened.

But regarding where to find your current rep, go to your account, then you'll see your current rep as the second bit of text next to your image.

Rasendori

Mr. Tambourine Man
So about the lost belt prologue:

Spoiler:

1. Wodime’s facial expressions made him I think confirmed for me as the first ever gilface?

2. Would y’all consider Sion a rinface? Weird they picked her design this way since she’s apparently from another work.

3. This is the only time in fate where I’m really not on board with an explanation. The mages of the wandering sea left the arguably only safe place in the world because reasons and didn’t want to help Sion because “it’s your problem.” Like :drake

DestinyDestroyer

Would y’all consider Sion a rinface? Weird they picked her design this way since she’s apparently from another work.
The Atlas Institute exists in all timelines. Sion first appeared in a Tsukihime fighting game known as Melty Blood (later became a guest character alongside Akatsuki from Akatsuki Blitkampf in Under night In Birth), but she's a half vampire in that series

The FGO version appears to be her before becoming a vampire (since she's using her birthname, Sokaris, as opposed to Atlasia), which would mean Zepia Eltnam Oberon (later known as Night of Wallachia) was probably killed before he could bite Sion or never became a vampire in the first place

Top Bottom