• NBDContest
    Come enter in the NBD Banner Contest !
    Deadline for entries is February 4 at 12:00 pm UTC.
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is January 24 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Mobile Fate/Grand Order

Xhominid

The Avaricious
Can someone tell me from this event what servant Fionn was going to recc to cook if Tamamo berserker wouldn’t do it? (picked the other option rashly and now I need to know!

Also is summer Tamamo reg tamamo in a bathing suit, or another tailed Tamamo?

He stated it would be him since he atleast knows how to decently cook.
And Summer Tamamo is just her in a Bikini, he just gives herself a new nickname to further show off how different she is(and how much more she acts like Tamamo Cat)

scerpers

i'm in love with the covid
Between this event and Santa Quetz’s event, I believe we can appreciate how absolutely fucking crazy Anastasia is

Laughing tears of joy

:lmao
i'd appreciate her more IF SHE CAME TO MY CHALDEA. i used so much quartz and i got shafted. now she's the target of my free 5* ticket

Xhominid

The Avaricious
I somehow got Anastasia to NP4 in less SQ than it took Kiara... and I was aiming for Atalante Alter the entire time...
Desire Sensor was so fucking real at that point.

Magnum Miracles

Certified MIDZY
No worries.

Main menu
>Friends and Following
>>User Search
>>>[Enter User ID] which in my case is 451,913,961

You'll also see your own user ID underneath it, feel free to throw it up here so other people can add you. When someone sends you a request it'll be in the Friend Request menu next to User Sea.
Aight. Anyone else who wants to add me feel free. My ID is 315, 108, 291.

kingjr9000

Yuuuup. I assumed it would be fairly straightforward given it opens Day 2. :pepecry
Use whatever servants you want to use to get her health down to the last bar or lower, then swap in deermud to clean up. Also focus on the monkeys. The battle won’t end until they all die.

DestinyDestroyer

Fucking finally. I'm done with this event. I'll be taking a well deserved break until next week, when the Prisma Illya event begins

By the way, what was Finn referring to when he said "We'll discuss this "other unresolved point" in the cafeteria with a cup of tea"

scerpers

i'm in love with the covid
Fucking finally. I'm done with this event. I'll be taking a well deserved break until next week, when the Prisma Illya event begins

By the way, what was Finn referring to when he said "We'll discuss this "other unresolved point" in the cafeteria with a cup of tea"
the unresolved point was the old man that beni was searching for

Xhominid

The Avaricious

You didn't pay attention? It was the fact it was the Old Man in Benienma's story that was the one who sent the monkeys to her. Moneyed Monkey corrupted them and caused more issues but they was always meant to help her.

DestinyDestroyer

You didn't pay attention? It was the fact it was the Old Man in Benienma's story that was the one who sent the monkeys to her. Moneyed Monkey corrupted them and caused more issues but they was always meant to help her.
I thought he was referring to the time where him, Diarmuid and Goredolf were missing in the mountains for a day before reaching the Tribute Shrine

Thought they were being chased by boars or something

Xadlin

The Judge Magister
alright, lets try out Camelot!
>first ep
>almost dies to the beholders and gets mauled by the purple cats
>had to use a command seal to survive

I guess I better go back farming and making my troops stronger

Zeit

★★★★★★
>first ep

Yeah Camelot is pretty tough for a new account but if it's any consolation the last Singularity is pretty much the same difficulty level barring 1-2 fights.

euryale is savior of camelot

This. I didn't have her at the time but yeah, if you have one make sure you level her up for Male Saber destruction.

Xadlin

The Judge Magister
Yeah Camelot is pretty tough for a new account but if it's any consolation the last Singularity is pretty much the same difficulty level barring 1-2 fights.

This. I didn't have her at the time but yeah, if you have one make sure you level her up for Male Saber destruction.
I have her, full NP, but I dont get any materials to ascend her, so im just trying to find stuff whenever I can.

There isn't any hints anywhere, where you can find those specific materials?

like on other gotcha games I played, there are specific raids or missions, that you can farm, that shows which rewards you can get.
where can you see that?

Nighty the Mighty

I swim in outer space
I have her, full NP, but I dont get any materials to ascend her, so im just trying to find stuff whenever I can.

like on other gotcha games I played, there are specific raids or missions, that you can farm, that shows which rewards you can get.
where can you see that?
once you've gotten a material from somewhere it shows but you have to find it first

luckily there are a bunch of lists cataloguing everything with the best drop rates

Zeit

★★★★★★

where can you see that?

Unfortunately as Nighty said there's a fair bit of wikiing when it comes to finding where you can get mats but on the plus side 1-3* servants use comparatively a fair bit less than their 4-5 counterparts so getting her ascension mats while a bit time consuming won't hopefully be too difficult.

The statues you can farm from the Archer training event on Monday, the Dragon Scale you can farm from Rider training on Thursday, and the rest you can farm from Caster training on Friday. You probably have some of these anyway, the Void Dust was one of the free ticket materials for December so you might have some already. The Hearts are probably the worst to farm. Beyond that it's just farming the Embers to level her up.

I think I took mine from 1-70 for LB2 (wasn't hugely useful but mine was only NP1) pretty quickly but the mats from Samba Santa helped speed it up.

Soranushi

The One Who Is
Well I got up to the summon ticket of the event.

:kannasip I don't think it's possible to get more considering I'm going to be blocked by the day lock.

It’ll be a pain, but if you’ve only gotten to the 1st or 2nd ticket, you should still be able to finish the story-quests tomorrow, just so long as you’re able to complete the remaining renovations quests before tomorrow’s guest-point collection:catnoworries.

After that you only need to finish the story quests before the event ends:urahaha.

DestinyDestroyer

>first ep

We were patiently awaiting your first impressions about the Camelot Singularity

and we were not dissapointed

It’ll be a pain, but if you’ve only gotten to the 1st or 2nd ticket, you should still be able to finish the story-quests tomorrow, just so long as you’re able to complete the remaining renovations quests before tomorrow’s guest-point collection:catnoworries.

After that you only need to finish the story quests before the event ends:urahaha.
I got up to the 900,000 tribute point.

:kannasip

Top Bottom