• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Mobile Fate/Grand Order

Soranushi

The One Who Is
I know but isn't there also some list of songs from moonlight lost room. Aren't they based off of servant themes?
Ushiwakamaru, Nero, Jeanne, Jalter, Scathach, Euryale, TamaCat, Okita, Ishtar, Shuten, and maybe Artoria are the remaining possible costumes to be revealed:cat. That’s 11 possibilities left and they’ve already revealed 5 of the 12 they said would get costumes:noworry.

SakuraLover16

Sakura + Sasuke = Sarada
Ushiwakamaru, Nero, Jeanne, Jalter, Scathach, Euryale, TamaCat, Okita, Ishtar, Shuten, and maybe Artoria are the remaining possible costumes to be revealed:cat. That’s 11 possibilities left and they’ve already revealed 5 of the 12 they said would get costumes:noworry.
No the fear... I feel like Ushi and euryale are the least likey and it would be criminal not to include the saint and her little sister...

Soranushi

The One Who Is
No the fear... I feel like Ushi and euryale are the least likey and it would be criminal not to include the saint and her little sister...

Personally, I’d also remove Nero as well since she already has 2 costumes (one from last JP anniversary) and Okita Souji since she got a costume last year, which is similar to the one Mash wears for Okita’s song:cat. But, I think Ushiwaka might still have a chance since they likely were already working on these event costumes and potential animation-updates alongside Ushi’s recent update:maybe.

DestinyDestroyer

Checking my FL, I found somebody named "Makina" and I "think" I added him/her here

Does anybody here know this user? Because he/she wrote "bye" as his/her message, which heavily implies they quitted the game

DestinyDestroyer

your will is too weak. i remember failing to get summer nob the first time around but i held my ground and now i have her plus interest
Look, I'm strictly going F2P. I can't afford to buy quartz because we don't get paid in dollars and it's been 8 months since I last pulled something noteworthy

Had I still not pulled anything, even during april, I'd have kept playing had any of my favourite 4 stars (Atalanta, Chiron, Helena, Pent and the exclusive Asagami) showed up, but I didn't get any of them until last monday

DestinyDestroyer

If you count the SR ticket and the SSR ticket next year, then well......I guess that's the pity system

The "Unregistered Spirit Origin" is a big fat lie. There's a reason it's called U.S.O (japanese word for "Lie")

GiveRobert20dollars

Silver Reaper
Like my idiot friend who rushed to get to Lostbelts to access an event and then started complaining he didn't know what was happening and I just called him retarded and moved on with my day.

Top Bottom