• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Mobile Fate/Grand Order

TYPE-Rey

No, not that Rey.
Lel, the story is literally the only reason i and like most people i know bother with FGO.

I know there's another part of the player base who gets into it for other reasons like ... the gambling aspect, waifus, community...etc but god damn...it's surprising every time i hear that especially when people are like "yeah....skipped the story" :confusedjr

GiveRobert20dollars

Silver Reaper
Lel, the story is literally the only reason i and like most people i know bother with FGO.

I know there's another part of the player base who gets into it for other reasons like ... the gambling aspect, waifus, community...etc but god damn...it's surprising every time i hear that especially when people are like "yeah....skipped the story" :confusedjr
To this day I still make fun of my friend for it

Mans literally played himself.

TYPE-Rey

No, not that Rey.
Even the story is a mixed bag tbh..

I mean for every good Singularity/Lostbelt a la Babylonia , Salem,Russia you get a roughly equal number of shitty ones a la Septem, Agartha and SIN .

Events for the most part are fluff and you certainly get bad shit like Ooku but i also have been pleasantly surprised by some Collab events like Apo or CCC or even non colab events like Christmas Underworld , Enma-tei and a few others.

So you take the good with the bad and carry on.

Xhominid

The Avaricious
I decided to go one more time at the Ishtar/Enkidu rateup banner to try and get NP2 Ishtar or an Enkidu...

NP2 ISHTAR GET! This makes up for all my damn fails in trying to get her in the first place.

DestinyDestroyer

Nobutsuna sacrificing himself to give Yagyu the only weapon capable of defying Kama and buy Kasuga enough time to rewrite the whole concept behind the Tokugawa Ooku (With Schez's aid) was the MVP moment in the entire event

Last edited:

Xhominid

The Avaricious
Nobutsuna sacrificing himself to give Yagyu the only weapon capable of defying Kama and buy Kasuga enough time to rewrite the whole concept behind the Tokugawa Ooku (With Shez's aid) was the MVP moment in the entire event

I would mention one of my favorite moments but Robert seems to be assblasted if I mention anything positive about Kiara so I'll avoid that and instead go to Kasuga ultimately created the plan that fucks over Kama for good due to what Ritsuka states that basically she IS the Ooku.

EDIT: Mata Hari helped too, not just Schez.

TYPE-Rey

No, not that Rey.
Yeah...i can't even say i enjoyed the shit with Nobutsuna...to me , it was overly contrived and convenient .

If nothing else , i liked the supporting cast , mainly Yagyu, Par and Mata Hari (fuck Scher and i'm largely indifferent when it comes to Kiara) who are all good peeps and i also kinda liked how the event kinda tricked my primal gaming sense with the Tokugawa bar since i did everything i could think of to increase it as fast as possible since i thought it would at least give me some kind of bonus at the end just to find out that no...it was the exact opposite .

That's all the positives i can say about Ooku unfotunately.

Yeah...i can't even say i enjoyed the shit with Nobutsuna...to me , it was overly contrived and convenient .

If nothing else , i liked the supporting cast , mainly Yagyu, Par and Mata Hari (fuck Scher and i'm largely indifferent when it comes to Kiara) who are all good peeps and i also kinda liked how the event kinda tricked my primal gaming sense with the Tokugawa bar since i did everything i could think of to increase it as fast as possible since i thought it would at least give me some kind of bonus at the end just to find out that no...it was the exact opposite .

:meh notice the bar basically doesn't do shit when I basically cleared one of the floor without being lost, Hence I asked if the shit even mattered or even get any bonuses if it got full because it was barely 1/3 when I was in the 5th floor.

:kannasip Basically I'm at a point where do I grind this bar or just to try to end this whole shit.

GiveRobert20dollars

Silver Reaper

Honestly I'd rather take something contrived and convenient over the rest of the absolute garbage fire that was the event

It wasn't good from a writing perspective but it was the standout moment for me which just highlights how fucking awful the rest of it was.

Minase should never be allowed to write events or MSQ ever again

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
Agartha was super Trash and Ooku was only better for being carried by Yagyu and they're both highly likely to be Minase

Agartha coincidentally is also the most disliked Epic of Remnant Chapter by a significant margin

43%亜種特異点Ⅰ「悪性隔絶魔境 新宿」
3%亜種特異点Ⅱ「伝承地底世界 アガルタ」
39%亜種並行世界「屍山血河舞台 下総国」
15%亜種特異点Ⅳ「禁忌降臨庭園 セイレム

Soranushi

The One Who Is
Honestly, after marinating on it, I think it can be objectively said that story-wise the Ooku event was kinda potato-tier:noworry; but it did still have some bacon, cheese, and butter mixed in that made it moderately tasty:dotell.

Rasendori

Mr. Tambourine Man
Almost ALMOST pulled on the bait banner for Ishtar and Enkidu Np2 just now. Those 10 summon tickets are a trap. "What's the harm in spending just one" then BAM no more goal servants.

Top Bottom