1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Hokage?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by MaruUchiha, Nov 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    Rank all 7 Hokage by how much you like them as a character

1. Naruto
    2. Minato
    3. Hashirama
    4. Kakashi
    5. Tsunade
    6. Hiruzen
    7. Tobirama (Donald Trump of Konoha)

Tags:
  2. Ultra Instinct Senjutsu Mo-Kage, Mo-Problems

United States
    1. Hashirama - By far the coolest, wisest, kindest, and without plot, by far the strongest. Even a sweet sage mode and Wood Release.
    Fav character til the day I die.

2. Naruto - Has all the power one could want, MC, obviously developed the most

3. Tsunade - Developed from an alcoholic to an ass-whoopin machine, and could easily fight 1v1 nearly anyone and hold her own for at least a hot second.

4. Minato - some sweet jutsu, was insanely smart and had actual feats showcasing that, along with his actual ability as a shinobi

5. Hiruzen - Made tons of realistic mistakes, but had one of the coolest fights, along with being a BAMF when he's old as dirt.

6. Kakashi - Kind of a boring Hokage, I'm part of the clique who thinks he's cool as hell, just not Hokage material.

7. Tobirama - He's a little too intelligent and creative to make the comparison to Trump, racism I'll agree with.
    Wish we saw him as an actual Hokage and got to see the context of his decisions, which case he'd likely be higher on the list, probably my #4 purely off his developments of jutsu and how much he really affected the plot.

3. PradyumnaR Konoha's Sublime Blue Beast Of Prey

Hashirama
    Minato
    Hiruzen
    Naruto
    Tsunade
    Kakashi
    Danzo

4. Djomla Student

Hiruzen/Tobirama
    Tobirama/Hiruzen
    Naruto
    Kakashi
    Hashirama
    Minato
    Tsunade

5. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    Just curious.. Why is Minato so low?

6. Djomla Student

Because I like the characters above more than him.

7. PradyumnaR Konoha's Sublime Blue Beast Of Prey

Didn't he die in like the first trimester as a Hokage ?

8. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    What does that have to do with him as a character?

9. PradyumnaR Konoha's Sublime Blue Beast Of Prey

Maybe we didn't have enough minato time to assess his hokageness..

10. naturallyselected banned

2. Naruto
    3. Minato
    4. Tobirama
    5. Tsunade
    6. Hashirama
    7. Hiruzen

11. Suigetsu Legendary

2.Namikaze Minato
    3.Nardo
    4.Kakashi
    5.Tsunade
    6.Hashirama
    7. Tobirama

12. Alaude Well-Known Member

1. Tobirama
    2. Hashirama
    3. Kakashi
    4. Hiruzen
    5. Minato
    6. Tsunade
    7. Naruto

13. Batzzaro29 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  14. Ruthless Tsuchikage Active Member

1. Tobirama: I find him a very interesting characters. Just about everything about Tobirama is interesting. He's somewhat of a contrast to the rest of the village. Konoha is represented by a loving atmosphere and the element of fire. Tobirama is a stern, ruthless individual who primarily uses water jutsu's. It would have been very easy to cast him in a negative light because he's different from the average Hokage but unless you're an Uchiha fan the series notably refuses to do this. He's ruthless and harsh while still being a moral individual and his approach differing from that of his brother doesn't seem to negatively impact their relation or Tobirama's loyalty to him. And even his negative qualities don't damn Tobirama. He has solid reasoning for his distaste towards the Uchiha and the series depicts these reasoning's as valid even if the consequences are more problematic. He's also explicitly NOT put on the same line as Danzo or Mu. In his rule Tobirama strikes a perfect middle ground between the naive Hokage style and the cartoonishly tyrannical style of Danzo which makes Tobirama's leadership style so interesting: He refuses to be put in either of the two extremes. His moveset isn't defined by any gimmick and he can be both an expert water user, a speed blitzer, necromancer and possess some sword techniques. It makes one of the most varried arsenals in the entire series. Despite the hindrance of being dead for the majority of the series Tobirama stands out as one of the most interesting characters Kishi has written.

2. Naruto: Well....he's the main character and pretty lovably, sympathetic and cute most of the time. Ranking so high should be a given.

3. Hiruzen: He's a very sympathetic old man and the typical Dumbledore of the story. But he becomes much more interesting after death. His soft and kind nature actually becomes a character flaw. Hiruzen seems very hesitant to resort to hard measures which ends up with Danzo unofficially taking over that part of the Hokage's job. It makes for a flawed leader with a legacy that isn't quite as good as such a nice guy deserves, making him rather tragic.

4. Tsunade: She's not the best Hokage nor the strongest fighter but I enjoy her as a character. Her gambling and drinking problems provide for some enjoyable vices and she's the closest thing the main characters have to a stern mom looking over and diciplining them. Unlike her predecessors she even manages to be alive for most of the series.

5. Hashirama: My main opinion towards this character is annoyance that his DNA is some sort of wonder substance that can do anything, provide any sort of power and solve every problem or that he got a rather sudden promotion to god of the ninja world but he does live up to the hype and when it comes to vices he can be enjoyable in the same way as Tsunade.

6. Kakashi: Very strongly written all around but for some reason I just don't really have a ''click'' with this character

7. Minato: I think he's overhyped and I wonder if this would still be the case if he wasn't Naruto's dad but just some random Hokage sealing the nine tails in him. I don't get the appeal, I get that he's likable, kinda hot and a powerful fighter but his leadership style as Hokage isn't very well defined in comparison to his peers and he spends most of the series being dead. And I think his main strength becomes his weakness. Minato isn't just likable but he's too likable which always gave me the feeling he's little more than a very nice guy.

15. strongestrinneganuser Six Paths of Momoshiki

2. Hashirama Senju (insane chakra and powers)
    3. Kakashi Hatake (cool)
    4. Naruto Uzumaki (someone we can all relate to)
    5. Tobirama Senju (rational)
    6. Tsunade Senju (not very influential)
    7. Hiruzen Sarutobi (made very poor decisions)

16. Namikaze Minato Flash Well-Known Member

2. Senju Hashirama
    3. Uzumaki Naruto
    4. Sarutobi Hiruzen
    5. Senju Tobirama
    6. Hatake Kakashi
    7. Senju Tsunade