1. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We invite you to join two banner contests in  New Leaf and Naruto Battledome.

Dismiss Notice

Favorite Konoha 12 (yes 12) !?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Bunny, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Bunny Member

Portugal
    So since i love some of the rookies myself, I would like to know who are your favorite characters from beginning.

The first arcs where my favorite i kept growing attached to some characters; I would say my favorite one so far is Shikamaru since he is basically my spirit animal, smart but too lazy to care..after him it would probably be Shino, why? I dont really know myself but i just get really happy to see him on screen!
    :kannapat

So i would really like to know who you guys like best and why so pls give me all the details! (I like gossip)
    :kannawave

Tags:
  2. Fusion Well Known-Member

3. Zero890 Well-Known Member

4. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

Neji is my favorite character overall (very few know this, keep it a secret)

Within K12:
    1. Shino
    Cool, calm, ordered

2. TenTen
    Somewhat like the above, but combined with weapons which i also like

3. Sai
    You're not supposed to rationalise these things, just enjoy them

4. Neji
    5. Hinata
    6. Lee
    7. Shika
    8. Ino/Choji
    10. Sakura/Sasuke
    12. Kiba
    13. Naruboy

6. Water Style Second Hokage

1. Naruto Uzumaki - Very funny character that always made me laugh whenever he did something stupid.

2. Rock Lee - That moment when he took off his weights against Gaara was glorious.

3. Sasuke Uchiha (before he went loco) - He was a pretty cool character with some awesome jutsus.

4. Shino - Having bug related jutsus made him stand out from the rest of the pack. He also had one of the best laughs in the entire series.

5. Hinata Hyuga - The best Naruto girl in the entire series. Also BOOBS!

6. Shikamaru Nara - A very laid back and troublesome character.

7. Neji Hyuga - Didn't like the character at first, but I grew to like him as the series progressed. Why did you have to kill him, KISHIMOTO!!

8. Tenten - A decent female character. I loved that she had almost every weapon imaginable sealed inside her scrolls. A very dangerous chick indeed.

9. Kiba Inuzuka/Akamaru - A very hot-headed character (with some cool jutsus) that never got any real chance to shine after the original series was over. How unfortunate.

10. Ino Yamanaka - She was not as bad as Sakura, but she still wasn't a likable character (until Shippuden). I did like her mind/body control jutsus tho.

11. Sai - Guy was just weird. Never really cared for him.

12. Choji Akimichi - He was a useless character that never really did anything in the series (tho I did like what he did against Pain).

13. Sakura Haruno - Probably the worst anime girl ever and that's a fact.

7. Brandon Lee Green days are not gone

Mexico
    Part 1 :

1.- Rock Lee
    2.- Neji
    3.- Sasuke
    4.- Naruto

Part 2 :

1.- Rock Lee
    2.- Neji