1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Uchihas?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by MaruUchiha, Nov 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    Rank all 7 Uchihas by how much you like them as a character

1. Obito
    2. Sasuke
    3. Itachi
    4. Madara
    5. Sarada
    6. Shisui
    7. Izuna

Tags:
  2. Water Style Phenom Brigade

2. Madara
    3. Shisui
    4. Obito
    5. Sasuke
    6. Izuna
    7. Sarada

3. Djomla Student

Shisui

Madara
    Sasuke when not EMO
    Obito
    Itachi
    Salad

Don't know anything about Izuna to even bother ranking him

4. Ruthless Tsuchikage Active Member

Sarada: Aside from Shishui Sarada she is the only Uchiha who's well adjusted and who isn't completely insane. Even without subverting the typically unlikable traits of the Uchiha she's still very likable in her own right.

Obito: He gets points for being a very competent depiction of the malevolent masked man but as soon as the mask goes off his entire character takes a nosedive. He gets points for being Tobi but loses a lot of them for being Obito.

Itachi: I actually think he became less interesting as a hero but he's still baddass and always competent. Maybe he could have benefited from less author worship though.

Shishui: Like Sarada he's not insane but he's far too busy being dead to really make that work out for him.

Izuna: Barely a character

Sasuke: He's pretty okay in part 1 but is unbearably petty and unreasonable which results in a barely sane lunatic who got forgiven much more easily than he should.

Madara: Probably the part where the whole series went downhill. He's the epitome of the Uchiha bloat. Everything in the plot and lore can be traced back to him and he effortlessly shatters the entire powerscale until every established powerhouse might as well be a genin in comparison. Utterly dull, unsympathetic and insane.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

1. Adult Sasuke - Sasukes place comes from a combination of everything we've seen. After Sasuke gained his MS I really disliked what he became. I will say though that it was vital to appreciating what he is now. His duality with Naruto is one that I can say rivals that of Obito and Kakashi in terms of how deep it was throughout the story. His eventual defeat and recognizing of his wrongs just tied things together. At EOS his decision to trek the world in order to conquer his mid deeds reminds me of a lot of self acceptance and vibes back to movie and manga/books like Akira, Berserk, Naussica and Dune(theres more). His design is badass, and his moveset if far too diverse for me to ever get bored of watching him fight. He takes number 1.
    2. Madara - Madaras placement comes more from his hype. When his battles with Hashirama were described, and his true strength/cunning displayed things became menacing. Whenever I hear think back to Hashirama or Madara it feels like referring to great deities, or demi-gods walking the earth(they literally were) and theres a type of eminence to that which isn't really recreated many times in the manga for me.
    3. Obito - Obito was really solid as Tobi, and later the masked man. Kishis writing flaws came out more when the latter individual was revealed to be Obito. As a kid he was amazing. I will say however that the duality between him and Kakashi was something to behold. Say what you want about Obito himself, but when you look at the tragedy and grace that the two shinobi had you realize how deep the duality was within this manga. Their brotherhood turned to brutality showcased the fall of Obito and the eventual willingness of Kakashi to take out his old friend for the sake of the world. His eventual turn to good and farewell gift to Kakashi(Dual Kamui) felt like a vader-esque story with the eventual end being Kakasi losing his MS(and the Pain of losing Obito and Rin), but regaining inner peace. Kamui is also a damn powerful jutsu, and its english translation just tops it off for me: Authority of the Gods
    4. Itachi - Personally I liked Itachi more as a villian. His composure and the enigma behind his character in part 1 was brilliant to say the least. I feel like his role could've been made into a hero, but it was a little rushed creating plot holes. Itachi's moveset however is very interesting to me. The dual nature of his ninjutsu vs genjutsu Mangekyou always felt balanced and made battles concerning him interesting. It wasn't always about his brute strength taking you out, but rather his insane skill with genjutsu and feinting tactics. A cool Susanoo design to boot lands him up here.
    5. Shisui - I like what we've seen of his character and hype places him at a decent level. The Susanoo concepts he got were also pretty badass, but honestly I think he lacks a more diverse moveset. I would've liked to see him main a non fire type element and utilize it with his speed and pre-cog, but this guys suffers from a lack of on panel time much like the bottom of this list.
    6. Sarada - Sarada is here due to lack of information and time on panel. She hasn't done much nor has she built up her arsenal enough for me to afford her higher placement. I also think she needs to lose the glasses at some point lol...its weird for an Uchiha.
    7. Izuna - Not much was shown regarding him. His design was decent, but its only enough to place him last.

This isn't solely on the character and what they did. Its a mix up of that as well as character design, jutsu, and fight scenes for me.

6. oMeGa1904 Mr. Incredible

Germany, Peru, Brazil
    1. War Arc Sasuke
    2. Taka Sasuke
    3. Psycho Sasuke
    4. Hebi Sasuke
    5. BoS Sasuke
    6. VoTE Sasuke
    7. Part 1 Sasuke

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  7. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    Fixed that for you

• Coolest Guy! Coolest Guy! x 1
    • List
  8. yuLeopard Pink Haired Pirates

Russia
    Shisui, the only Uchiha to carry the Will of Fire and not massacre his whole clan for idiotic reasons

9. Nataly Bulletproof

2. Sasuke

3. Madara

4. Shisui

10. Suigetsu Legendary

Hebi Sasuke
    The ones that died
    Shisui before being op by pierrot

11. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    What about the other 3?

12. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    What about the other characters i listed?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  13. Rifulofthewest Active Member

1/2- The madara flashback hashirama, but not the complete character, the edo tensei Madara is a level breaks and "the man behind the man" came to the ridiculous with him.
    2 / 1- Sasuke. In my opinion, that your brother kill all your family by order of the government is reason enough to go crazy. Also, his crazy moments are entertaining and in general he is self-sufficient mentally (except when the friend of the forced "peace" is on stage, they reduce him to a weeping bitch, just like Sakura/Naruto with him, but worse). And he is cool...and hot...ans his figths are the better.
    3- Mikoto. she was genuinely good. In addition, Sarada is the protagonist of a drama worthy of a telenovela. I can not take her seriously, even if she is nice.
    Tobi is awesome but Obito is ridiculous, especially his face turn.
    Shishiu died for nothing and in a idiot form
    Itachi.... I don't like him so much....

14. Suigetsu Legendary

they belong in the garbage. Terrible characters that consist only of "OMG look how edgy and OP their are" their abilities are ass pulls. Nothing of value.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    I wanted you to rank the 7 chararacters in the OP not list your favs lol..

16. Rifulofthewest Active Member

Sorry, im not speak inglish. That things happens :nod
    Madara> Sasuke> Obito> Itachi > Shisui > Sarada

17. naturallyselected banned

1. Sasuke
    2. Obito
    3. Shisui
    4. Itachi
    5. Madara

18. PradyumnaR Konoha's Sublime Blue Beast Of Prey

If Kishi didn't develop a raging boner for the emo breed in shippuden, I'd have liked some of them.
    My fave would probably be Shisui. I don't like the others... I don't know about Sarada.

19. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

This...as much as I liked certain aspects of each character them eating up the plot didn’t sit well lol.

20. PradyumnaR Konoha's Sublime Blue Beast Of Prey

Yeah... Especially all the secret ass pull techniques he gave the MS. Literally bails them out of any situation. Itachi undoing the Edo could have been given to some other character or a group of younger shinobi, but nope. . All the 4 dead Hokage had to come back to stroke his rod.

21. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

The way he tried redeeming Itachi was a little off putting honestly. Felt a bit forced with certain statements like the wisdom of a hokage one. There are much better ways to phrase that which would've had a deeper effect. Also love how we learn basically nothing about the Uzumaki even though its the MC's clan. If Kishi had developed them well enough he could've connected it to Kaguya or not used her entirely. That way the story would've flowed better into Boruto and things wouldn't have been so bad. Some of the Uzumaki theories with Boruto right now are pretty good IMO. Shows the potential they had.

22. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    @Suigetsu Why are you always on my posts rating and negging them? I never go on your posts so keep it the same.. Obsessed with me like a wierdo
    :mjlol

23. Namikaze Minato Flash Well-Known Member

2. Sasuke
    3. Madara
    4. Obito
    5. Shisui
    6. Sarada
    7. Izuna