1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Favorite Zoro moment

Discussion in 'One Piece Anime Archive' started by Nice Gai, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Favorite Strawhat Moment

Me and some people in the Battledome were debating how tight and funny Zoro was. So lets hear your favorite Strawhat moment. Zoro had too many great moments in episode 274.

All the members up to Nico Robin best moments either funny or serious doesnt matter. You can put Franky in there to for fun.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2006
    Tags:
  2. donkee Member

Can't remember what episode, but when the crew first met Smoker and Zoro was sort of kidnapped by the lieutenant for breaking her glasses. He was alone in the hall when two or three marines popped up out of nowhere screaming "It's Roranoa Zoro! And he's mopping our floors, the fiend!"

3. Slips Fuck off

Well seeing as I was the other half of that converstation I'll just quote what I said :)

4. Hitotsumami Hahahahahahah!

My favorite Zoro moment is after he gets nearly killed from Mr. 1, then wins.

I think this thread would be better if it was Favorite StrawHat moment, so we can name our favorite part from each character and not just one.​

5. Nice Gai Black Kamina

I was thinking about that. I was like damn wtf I should have done that.

6. Moondoggie ~La morte mi trover? vivo~

1~ Zoro's Tarzen Yell
    2~
    Spoiler: Manga
    Handcuffed to SogeKing

3~ When Zoro finally cut Mr. 1 and his music started playing.

7. Captain Pimp Sugoi!

I like the part where Zoro slices the sea train in half........:amazed

edits: darn..now you change the title XD

edits again: Another Straw hat moment was when Sanji kicked the rock to free Luffy's legs during the Arlong arc. That's just amazing...

Last edited: Oct 2, 2006
  8. Broleta Well-Known Member

The funniest would be when he sleeps through the snow storm then questions Vivi XD
    Most badass would be when he gets up out of nowhere after being beat up by the octopus and says "Six sword style? You're full of crap." "Let me make one thing clear, octopus. There is someone I must meet again. And until that day... Not even death himself can take my life away."

9. Senior_Superboy The Pirate King

I have two favorite Zoro moments:
    His tarzan cry and his fight mihawk.

10. Tsuuga Haunghted.

His entire Mr. 1 fight was badass. Cutting through the train and T-Bone was pretty cool, too.

11. ez Jesus Christ

favorite comedic performances ;]

favorite zoro moment...hrm probably when he's sleeping on the ship and Kafu starts inspecting the ship and freaks out

Luffy: when he was walking through upper yard singing his song hahahaha

Robin: the episode she joined the mugiwaras

Sanji: When he kicked that merman through several buildings

Usopp: uhh..drawin a blank xD

Nami: when she stole going merry from zoro's friends

Franky: each time he starts crying and denying it

Chopper: pretty much each time his face lights up and starts saying sugeeeee :)

Favorite comedic episode: 62...funniest episode ever

fighting scenes Zoro vs Mr 1 was crazy + Zoro vs Mihawk
    Luffy vs Enel and Luffy vs Enies lobby marines, Luffy vs Croc, Sanji vs one of those mermen

12. Locksmith EXPLETIVE DELETED

I don't remember the exact quote but it came from when Zoro fought Mr. 1. Mr. 1 said something like to defeat him Zoro would need to be able to cut through steel. Then Zoro said something like "Then after I defeat you, I will be a man who can cut through steel." It was just such a badass thing to say.

The funniest moment that comes to mind would be when Nami, Usopp, and Chopper were arguing about who was the weakest and could keep Gan Fall's whistle.

13. Hitotsumami Hahahahahahah!

Ah, the thread is now called Favorite Strawhat Moment. Now I can name all of them:

Luffy:
    This one is extremely difficult becuase almost everything he does is awesome. Gumo Gumo no Storm or Gear 2nd against Blueno. Or any moment he speaks.

Zoro:
    I've said this one. When he nearly dies from Mr. 1, then finally beats him. Basically the entire Zoro Vs. Mr. 1 fight.

Nami:
    When she changes here clothes on the train infront of everybody...

Usopp/Sogeking:
    Spoiler: MANGA
    When he comes up on top of the tower and nails Spandam in the face from like a mile away. Awesome.

Sanji:
    Flame-leg Sanji was awesome. Or really any time he fights with Zoro.

Chopper:
    Monster Chopper.

Nico Robin:
    We haven't seen her really do much. My favorite moment is probably when she laughs like Saul while leaving her island. Or
    Clutch on Spandam. ^_^

Franky:
    We haven't seen that much of Franky. But my favorite moment is probably when he beat Nero, or when he tried to stop the train.

14. dosukunita New Member

Zoro

My favorite Zoro monent is when he fights Hawkeye Mihawk and gets whooped.

15. dosukunita New Member

Zoro

I really hope that later in the show Zoro makes a comeback at Hawkeye Mihawk.

16. dosukunita New Member

One Piece

I really love when Luffy fights a difficult villain and beats him. I love Zoro's swordsmanship. I don't partically like Sanji. Usopp provides comic relief. Franky looks very weird. I love the fact that Captain Kuro pretends to be a bad guy and than shows his true strength.

17. dosukunita New Member

18. GPM Hacker Kat

Don't quadruple post...

I want to see the Enis Lobby fights because that's where the crew reveals some of their skills and abilities. Just about everyone does something awesome in this arc.

19. destroy_musick Yul Brynner Was A Skinhead

my absolute favourite Zoro is easily when he was on the brink of death against Mr.1 and he finally understood what his sensei meant by "there are swords that cut nothing but can cut through anything" and he felt the world "breathe". That for me was badass and a huge step forward in his character

20. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

For me, it's always funny when Zoro rushes off in some random direction with a look of determination on his face, only for someone to yell to him that he's going the wrong way. That frown on his face when he wakes up is always funny too.

Some great parts for Sanji was the "Kuso Restaurant" conversation he had with Crocodile and the subsequent uses of it.:) It was also a cool moment when he appeared to bust them out of the kairouseki cage and introduced himself as Mr. Prince.

Nami... when she flashed all of the guys... :laugh and when Mr. 2 flashed them too.:laugh

Chopper's opposite reaction to compliments is pretty funny at times too.

Usopp's hilarious. If I didn't know that he was lying, I'd believe him too.:p His rubberbands are also funny.

Robin... hasn't really had anything that I would consider to be too memorable or outstanding, besides her flashback in the anime right now.

Luffy... he's had too many to count.:p I thought it was funny when he, Sanji, and Zoro's bounty hunter friend were all sailing to Arlong Park. Luffy kept on taking his food, so he stopped Luffy's hand while it was on top of his plate. He kept on pointing to his food, then himself, then to Luffy. Luffy just used a finger to flick more food into his own mouth and then told him to let go of his hand. For some reason that scene's just funny to me. Must be the way Luffy said it.^_^

A movie moment for Luffy is in Movie 7, when they're eating in the castle, and Nami's talking to the glasses guy when Luffy suddenly screams out, "NAMIII!!! This doll is carrying tea!!":laugh That was just too funny... mainly what Nami did to him.=)

21. King Bookah Kiss my ring

My favorite Zoro moments are:

When he picked up the building during the Mr. 1 fight
    When Zoro made Luffy eat a booger
    When Zoro defeated T-bone
    In Movie 5, when he beat Saga, finally someone other than Luffy fights the main baddie
    When he bathing in that cold lake during Drum Island
    Zoro's Ashura stance

22. Anemone リチウム・フラワー

Of course I love all the Zoro moments:kloff

but....
    BINGO! :thumbs
    I couldn't believe he did that :laugh
    That moment has to be one of the tops :nod

23. PIB-Chaotic Bringer of Infinite Justice

The only thing coming to mind right now is Sanji's quote from the Buggy side-arc. Something to the effect of ''We're not serving soup, would you like to lick the deck?''

24. Nice Gai Black Kamina

I was laughing today all the Sogeking intros. Sogeking first intro on the train and during his intro it showed Franky and Sanji blinking then went back to the intro just priceless.

25. Jun'ichi Religious Executor

I have 2: Zoro's Tarzan Yell in Skypia Arc (and what he says after that against Nami)

ANd somewhere more up front where Zoro and Sanji are doing the dishes and Sanji keeps saying his name where he ends it with"...You don't have to keep saying that you know"

Those are my dear Zoro moments.

26. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Another Zoro moment I love was when he is Skypeiea and facing that sword dude and the sword guy was like

Sword Guy: So the Bandana makes you stronger?
    Zoro: Dont know but we are about to find out?

Sword Guy Dies.

27. Jun'ichi Religious Executor

Just reminds me of all those moments that Zoro is sleeping on the deck, and Luffy catapults him into the sea <3

28. Nice Gai Black Kamina

I still remember that first time in the dragon arc I was laughing so hard. You remember when Luffy Grabbed Zoro on top of the mountain and grabbed him and brought him back to the ship. Zoro was like I better not hit this ship.

29. Jun'ichi Religious Executor

Ahh Zoro against Eric the Whirlwind, indeed. The others had already reached the ship, and Zoro was still up there, and just about when Luffy grabbed Zoro, he was a like: "O_O WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING O_O".

Another good one was somewhere in a filler, where love throws himself from a marine ship back onto his own, and bumps into a sleeping Zoro, who'm he launches (still in the same sleeping position) into the ocean.

I can't even count the many Zoro moments there have been in the Davy back fight Arc. Him and Sanji owned the court when they played some ball, against the Gorgy monsters.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2006
  30. D?j? Vu ಠ_ಠ

Nami: That was a close one, I was almost done for. :iik

Zoro: You forgot to do the (Tarzan) call.

Nami: THAT HAS NOTHING DO WITH IT! :yell