1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Female rape victims are themselves to blame.

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by maj1n, Oct 26, 2006.

1. maj1n

Or so it seems according to Australia's most senior muslim cleric

"If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat?

"The uncovered meat is the problem."

-http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20646437-601,00.html

All over the news in Australia.

Predictably, the Islamic council says he was 'mis-interpreted'

Predictably, every Muslim is going to say what he says is not true Islam.

Tags:
  2. Kagutsuchi

So that's like saying...at the vegetable's men's stall...he lays the vegetables outside then we can come along and take it?

Fucken retarded, i'd say.

4. AZIZ_FROST

if the woman is showing her body parts there is a little % that its her fault.....but it is the man who cant control himself and raped the woman....so its much of the mans fault....like 1% womans fault of luring the man and 99% fault of the man for not gaining control...

but if the woman is sooooo beautiful....and a man rapes her....it is just the mans fault.....is it her fault if she is just DAMN beautiful??

5. Donkey Show

LOL, that really made me crack up at my desk right now. XD I dunno, I just imagine some dude laying down a cucumber at some stall and a random shifty looking guy coming by and hiding the cucumber in his jacket and running off.

Anyway, that reasoning is really stupid.

6. BlueCheese

The reasoning is stupid, it doesn't make any sense but I'm pretty sure a lot of people think this way. The only reason this is in the news is because it was a Muslim cleric that said it.

7. T4R0K

He's a retarded asshole. I "like" how he compares women to meat. Shows good his conception of them. I'm not saying "he follows the wrong Islam", I'd just say he's an idiot son of a bitch that expressed out loud what many other idiots kept silent.

BTW, there is a great number of christians that wouldn't say he's wrong...

I wonder when muslim women will stand up against such BS. Well, knowing they risk their heads doing so, I understand, but that's because they lack support.

8. Arachnia

that is so retarded....he cant compare meat and cats with people...idiot is basically saying that women that go outside could have stopped that by staying home?? and comparing women to meat....pure retardation

9. Amaretti

Well, actually, it isn't true Islam. The whole veil thing and covering women up because they are saucy sex-pots is not a religious requirement, they've just been taught it is. Which is why muslim women in free countries go on campaigning for their right to be subjugated with the veil - because they think it's part of their religion.

And muslims really need to start respecting the countries they live in. Australia doesn't take shit sitting down. The last time muslims went out raping white aussie girls for uncovered meat-related reasons (the girls' fault, obviously), they rioted... and then got called racist white supremacists. All free women should start rallying in protest against his comments as loudly as muslim women do when someone makes an unsavoury remark about their clothing.

That guy shouldn't be the most senior anything. He should resign and go drown himself. Now. His comments are archaic and revolting. :notrust What an asshole. I hope he has to apologise.

10. Steampunk

Indeed a fucked up statement. I'm not gonna blame his religion though, just his lack of common sense. A lot of rapists from all over the world of different religions and race pull the "she was dressed like this or that", "her lipstick was a invite for sex" and other bullcrap excuses. The sad thing is when they get away with it.

11. Ichiban-nin

In the end it is all up to circumstance in any "rape" situation, that is the validity of the act itself in terms of fore-said circumstances.

12. Last of the Arrancar

That´s like saying "I didn´t want to do it, my dick told me to do it."

Yeah sure it isn't true islam, like I'm sure true christianity isn't about male domination either. But that's the consequence of dominating men using religion to get their way and enslave women.

Ever seen male chimps go at it on discovery ? These men are remarkably similar.

13. olaf

I hava a thing for older men, so if I saw that cleric in the street and he would be like wearing t-shirt, and then I'll rape him coz I got horny after seeing his face and arms, it will be his fault?

14. Mrs. Hatake

Iirc he is also the one that said 9/11 was Gods punishment on America.

16. Jh1stgen

I am sorry, but that doesnt quite fill into logic

17. Messages:

The logic is flawed there. Forget the meat part (which is pretty stupid), but the man here is comparing men to cats. Cats are not creatures of logic or reason. They run on instinct and if they see a piece of meat laying out instincts tells them to eat it or at the very least to give it a taste.

So basically this guy is saying that men are completely devoid of reason and logic and morals and just run around doing whatever Mother Nature tells them.

In reality the vast majority of men know rape is wrong for a vast number of reasons. Not the least of which is that if they do it they'll be sent to the slammer where they'll end up bunking with a fat hairy redneck who wants to make them his b***h.

18. Nemesis Moderator

Flag:
    Sokovia
    well he has somewhat apologized now but just for the comparison of Provocative dressed women and meat. But that does not excuse him, no rape is the fault of the woman. And anyone who even thinks that should be shot

19. Leanne

You should never hurt people.

20. Ray

This is the reason some women don't report a rape because of these jackasses filling their heads with this bull shit. Why should a woman feel at fault for something that was imposed on her? There is a huge difference between consensual and forcing.

21. CrazyMoronX

While I beleive dressing in a revealing manner is sexually suggestive and should be considered by the female, it's still up to the individual (the male) to act on those sexually suggestive messages.

22. The Uchiha Wrath

Why the fuck isn't he rotting in the jail with Bubba???? I am sure he'll remember his stupid uncovered meat speech then!!!

23. Dimezanime88

That's a very faulty analogy. I haven't read the document, but just by that summary it was stupid. Besides, when it comes to the rape, nobody is actually putting females out and taking off their "covers".

24. Black Swan

What this guy said was not too smart its kinda like waht the pope did in a way. When a man of religous power says something that is very politically and socially incorrect, its a dumb thing to say for a man in his position. He should know better, what he says carries a lot of weight because of his position and he should not have said something that would offend so many people in public.

Duh b/c thats his opinion.
    of course they will say that b/c they realize how stupid and offensive that comment was. How easily it can be used as fodder to tighten a grip on a community that is already under seige.

25. abfluvver

What is this, the 1800s? Rapes are never the victims fault--I don't care how provocatively a woman (or man) is dressed, or even if she (or he)'s walking around naked. It's apalling attitudes like this that leave many abused women blaming themselves and not wanting to report it.

26. Black Swan

Sadly this excuse is still being used today, which is why many women even in the US dont report rape, and i bet u would be surprised at the number of times rapists use this excuse to justify their deed in our criminal system. A lot of them cop plea bargains b/c their victms are to traumatized to go up to the stand and refute these allegations. Imagine just being raped and a attorney grilling you about why you seduced the man who brutalized you.

27. Predator

Bullshit. That bullshit is going on in the mideast in Islamic controled countries. I hate it when a guy says, "OH it her fault. CUZ SHES A WOMAN." They blame most of there damn problems on women in their damn community.
    f*cking sexist bastards like him deserve to die horrible deaths

28. abfluvver

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised. I know this idiot exists, and I know a lot of men (and women, horrifyingly enough) that live by this attitude. It doesn't stop the WAVES OF NAUSEA everytime it's mentioned, though.

29. RockLee

What then?

Women dressed in the Western sense, however, turn me off.

What should I do? \(o_O)/

30. Glittercunt

No, Its the mans fault for not having any self-control.