1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.

[Naruto] Fickle as Autumn Skies: The Anti-NaruSaku FC [archive]

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Tazmo, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Choco Eat, sleep x repeat

2. Starbender Pennycaaaan!

:clap Agreed! Another thing I've noticed that kind of important for two people if they're going to engage in a romantic relationship, even if they were previously just friends, is that there's no real, mutual attraction between them. Sure, Naruto thinks she's cute and has thought so for years, and he even tried to sneak a peek at her in the woman's bath that one time (although I think he was that was more for the adventure of doing it period and not just about Sakura, I mean he is a teenage boy :hehee), but aside from those few moments, he doesn't seem to be seriously attracted to her, just like he doesn't seriously pursue her. And physical contact never really seems to faze him, and even in the few times it does, it's for comic relief.

But when it comes to the whole attraction thing, Sakura is the worst offender. She seems to have zero attraction to Naruto. Never inwardly noting that he's cute or attractive like she repeatedly did in the past with Sasuke. And again, physical contact never seems to be that big a deal to her either. In contrast, with Sasuke, she was always looking for a chance for and was thrilled whenever there was ever any physical contact between the two of them, especially if Sasuke didn't protest or it happened naturally. Like most of her physical contact with Naruto, which she has never seems to have a reaction to. I know that infamous scene where she offers to feed him likes to be used to defend NaruSaku at times, but if you really look at it, Naruto was the one who made a big deal over it, and Sakura didn't think anything of it. She simply wanted to help out a friend with a broken arm who was having trouble eating a bowl of his favorite food. It was simply a nice, friendly gesture, not a sign of love. :amuse

Other than that, we never see any of those awkward, teenager-y scenes that happen in a shonen manga between two people who are romantically or physically attracted to each other happen between Naruto and Sakura. And really, now that they're older and the hormones have started to kick in, those kind of things should be happening between them, but they just aren't. They just don't have any chemistry. That's why a romance between them seems awkward and forced.

3. Riyue Don't F--- With Me. :3

:bullseye Exactly. :quite Naruto and Sakura are awesome when they show care towards each other-- and I think it's great when Sakura acknowledges Naruto. But romantically... romantically they just don't click. And that's a bit MORE than obvious to me. :notrust But it doesn't matter. NS only has a little flicker of hope left, which is based on the slight chance that Naruto might be IN LOVE with Sakura. Not a crush, not attraction-- LOVE. L-O-V-E love. And if that doesn't happen... looks like NaruSaku's dead. :noworry You'd think a romance of some sort WOULD sprout between best friends of opposing genders-- I guess not in this case. :hmm It's been obvious from the beginning of Shippuden that Naruto's feelings for Sakura were and are shallow, and had depleted greatly over time.

Plus, a lot of girl's clothes contains orange and pink-- it's one of the most over used color combinations of all time. :huh

NaruSaku: Where the pairing is just as cliched as the colors. :zaru

4. vjpowell Becoming Stronger

So Naruto saying "I hate people who lie to themselves" "That sounds like nothing but an excuse" means that Naruto is in fact in love with Sakura. :pek I get it he's just confuse because a 16 year old boy won't know the difference between a crush and affection. I don't believe Naruto's feelings for Sakura in Shippuden were shallow not in that terms. He sees Sakura as a girl who he grew up with. I don't think that is shallow at all. But he didn't seem to be in love with Sakura like NS likes to claim.

The color argument isn't the worse one we've seen. There is actually a starburst argument yes the colorful taffy candy starburst. Because the yellow and pink are together Kishimoto is symbolizing that NS will be canon.
    :zaru

5. kubik I'd like some Rukia too...

It would be a mistake to say that Naruto doesnt have romantic feelings for Sakura. :pek

6. Sennin of Hardwork Tales to Astonish

*goes back to catch up*

7. kubik I'd like some Rukia too...

But the again, this fc would have to be deleted cos there wouldnt be any narusaku to be anti with

8. vjpowell Becoming Stronger

9. Rose \_(ب_ب)_/?Oh well...

Oh I've got something we could while we wait for the new spoilers.

Ok prove positive NS points that NS claims it has by showing actual proof from other manga showing similar situations (I say manga because culture differs in many ways and because Naruto is a japanese manga I would like it to be compared to Japanese mangas).

I hope I made sense.

I'll start.

Romantic Hug.

Spoiler: Romantic Hug

Spoiler: Not so romantic

yaya I know... this comparison was shown before, but I was to lazy to find a new one right now

10. Psallo a Cappella Basic bitch, get out my face.

Freaking lovable bitches . . . eighteen pages I had to read.

Welcome, all new members!
    Important rules, banners, LAP's, and other goodies are on the first page. The member's list is a bit behind, but we will hopefully get it up-to-date during the holiday break / season.

Please note that we do not tolerate any bashing of the fans of NaruSaku; stick to the arguments. Additionally, we do not discuss characters specifically unless they play a significant role in Anti-NaruSaku discussion. Be as mindful as possible.

Rate our fanclub, vote in the poll at the top of the page, and stay active!

=D
    ----

If you check the archived (old) editions of the Pairing Debate threads, there are some very thorough, civil posts by veterans of the trade. Decent replies and debates are on all sides - Pro / Anti- SasuSaku, Pro / Anti NaruHina, and Pro / Anti NaruSaku. Unfortunately, I believe most of the civil people have left, and the decent debaters just do not have the effort or time anymore. It isn't as enjoyable as it used to be for a variety of reasons.

:lmao ILU, Alma.

11. Sayuri ya girl is a student at harvard ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Oh man, I haven't posted here in ages. I miss this FC. :arg I've been really busy lately, but I made you guys a chapter edit because I was as bored as hell.

Spoiler: NaruSaku's Hijacking of Chapter 469

...Aaand it failed. :zaru
    In the end, Sakura came to her senses, both Naruto and Sakura rescued Sasuke, and they had one great threesome.
    The end.

Sorry that the pictures were so small. Photobucket is being a bitch. :hurr

Rehosted <3

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  12. Yomi . . .

13. MoN?S A.K.A. SoWrites

^OH MY GOD. Epic hi-jacking :kloff:kloff:kloff

14. Choco Eat, sleep x repeat

15. Rose \_(ب_ب)_/?Oh well...

To much win.

16. Riyue Don't F--- With Me. :3

The win is blinding me, Sayuri!! XDXDXD I better put my protective NS sunglasses, so I don't see the A-NS win. :datass

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  17. Chaelius Active Member

18. Sennin of Hardwork Tales to Astonish

I am sure I died and went to Heaven. :wtf

*goes back to catch up*

19. Devinera サスサク

"Even my hair is sexually touching you."

Lmfao. :lmao:lmao

This was all epic!

20. Mael Well-Known Member

Yep it's time to receive your raeprep from me. :ho

21. Erendhyl <font color="red"><b>FC Ambassador</b></font>

Isn't it funny how no matter how you edit Sakura's dialogue, Naruto still ends it? There's just no way to get around that fact, and that wasn't the face of someone ending a moment because he's afraid to let himself believe it. That's the face of someone who firmly believes that Sakura is lying to herself.

Like Mara's title says, Uzumaki Naruto is ANS.

22. Elphaba Active Member

Sakura's edited eyes are so creepy :rotfl

I love you for this :love

23. Starbender Pennycaaaan!

O LAWD. :hehee This is beautiful. I think I understand what was really going on in that chapter now. I see teh tru luffs nao, don't you? :uwah

(It's funny though, since no matter how you try to twist it, it'll always end in Naruto rejecting her and not buying that she doesn't ship SasuSaku anymore...)

24. Takagou <font color="red"><b>FC Ambassador</b></font>

I still can't really type, but I was reading the naruto page at tvtropes, and loled at the hilarity of how ANS it is.

Well..I guess it isn't REALLY anti ns, but the site calls them how they see them...and a third party taking a hard look at naruto tropes can see the hypocrisy of certain things/fail of narusaku.

This one in particular caught my eye:

Ah...i laugh. Go read more of them though, it is highly amusing (and rather anti ns in nature). The trops on unrequited love and anguished love confessions are also very on par.

25. reiyel NaruSasuSaku FOREVAR.

*dies and is dead*

"naruto... this is my only wish... go on a date with me!"

And the edited smiles! "So I was correct! Ha." I revived just so I could die again. XD XD XD

But you know, it's the last line I have to ask for your hand in marriage over. That's right Naruto, threesome is the key! T^T-b

Anyway. Bend over and take your rep like a man, my lovely blossom of hilariousness. :quite

26. Sayuri ya girl is a student at harvard ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

This was just my way of saying I'm going to be active again. :iria

You're definitely right there. It was pretty tough to come up with the dialogue once I got too lazy to edit the faces. Editing thing chapter actually helped me truly realize how ANS Naruto really is.

Gladly. :LOS

27. gabzilla Yuri Queen

28. Maracunator Kishimoto ships NaruHina

Aren't tsunderes supposed to be tsuntsun AND deredere towards their love interests instead of just one of the behaviors?

Well, pairing wank to come in less than 36 hours, get ready everyone.

use imageshack

NaruSaku's sad true story, no matter how it tries to twist facts, it can't hide the incovenient panels nor teh Sauce.

And if things go well... this title shall soon be upgraded to the true Naruto equivalent of the "God is Brazilian" motto.

29. Takagou <font color="red"><b>FC Ambassador</b></font>

F sakura being a tsundere to Naruto.

Spoiler: THIS is how a girl tsunderes....it is also my FAVORITE pairing of all time

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbmHgLH4xyM[/YOUTUBE]

Spoiler: this is NOT A TSUNDERE!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCuzfMb4a5I[/YOUTUBE]

30. Inuyatta Kyuubi Kennel Owner :3

OH SNAP. GIRL, YOU DONE BROUGHT UP AN OLD SCHOOL OTP.

*:<3 Arnold/Helga*

Yeah, Sakura as a tsundere doesn't work as an argument because she isn't in love with Naruto. Simple as that. There are no two ways around it, Sakura can't even lie decently about loving Naruto, and I have no idea why NS would want to force her to feel something wholly unnatural for her.

NaruSaku: Because Sakura's feelings don't matter. Bitch owes Naruto.

--Naruto's refusing, what? Well then, fuck his feelings too.:zaru

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.