1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Filler Character Grand Battle to the Finish

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by The Space Cowboy, Dec 5, 2005.

Choose the victors

Poll closed Dec 15, 2005.
  1. Team Kurosuki buries the opposition alive.

13 vote(s)
    59.1%
  2. Kamizuru stings for the win.

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. The Fuuma clan blows the others away.

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

Scenario: In an effort to become recognized by Kishimoto and gain canon status, all the characters from Naruto filler episodes (Not including the OVA or either Movie), are engaging in a battle to the finish in the River Country
    Spoiler:
    (Where Akatsuki took Gaara).

Competing for Canon Status we have:

Team Kurosuki:
    Members: Raiga(Mentally stable), Ranmaru, The Kurosuki Family.

Pretty deadly in their own right, Team Kurosuki is in this one for the money. Not only do they have nearly unparalleled early-warning techniques, their leader Kurosuki Raiga is no pushover. Impressively, the foot soldiers of the Kurosuki team are capable of performing actual ninjutsu techniques.

Team Kamizuru:
    Members: Kamizuru Jibachi, Kamizuru Kurobachi, Kamizuru Suzumebachi

Fewer in numbers then any of the other teams, Team Kamizuru could be considered the underdogs in this event. With a host of nasty ninjutsu based around Bee manipulation, Team Kamizuru hopes to "sting" the opposition.

Team Fuuma: Fuuma Kagerou (First form), Fuuma Jigumo, Arashi (Non-monstrous), and Fuuma Kamakiri.

Relatively well armed but a bit lacking in the Taijutsu department we have team Fuuma. Hailing from the Rice Field country, Team Fuuma hopes to win big--and thus get out of the adult-entertainment industry for good.

The rules of this battle are simple. There is a single scroll in the center of the river country. Whoever has possession of the scroll after ten days and nights is the victor.

Note: You can choose one, two or three options. Pick two at most so we can see who comes in second and so on

Last edited: Dec 5, 2005
    Tags:
  2. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

Addendum: Oh yeah, after the polls close, I think I'll have to write a rather goofy fanfic about this event, with your hosts Hatake Kakashi and Maito Gai

3. K I S K E Amandatsuki

Hm... I am gonna have to go with Raigas team, I dont care if he was a Chuunin, he was freakin' powerful. Although in honesty, the Fuumas were no pushovers.

4. CrazyMoronX Old Man

I would say Raiga and Ranmaru wins this relatively easily. The mist would conceal their movement, and without a Byakuugan user the others would be running around like retards, getting zapped by lightning bolts.

Unless that chick summons her giant bee and blows the mist away... then it's up for grabs as Raiga generally sucks.

Without the mist, I say the weird amorpheus blob would win, since they got that weird pyramid thingy.

5. Leen Peacemaker

I'll say Naruto comes and rasengan all of them. Or kishi comes and burn all the films. :rofl

6. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

Eh...Naruto isn't in this one. So no Rasenganomatic. I thought about including characters from the OVAs/movies but they aren't really filler (Unless you believe Kishimoto had absolutely nothing to do with them).

7. Gene ? ロ?

8. Hyuuga Neji i didn't leave ^_^

i really hate the fumma clan, raiga's clan has no-one skilled in his family exept make lightning that truns lee into VERY badly animated lee (z0mg h3 pvv33n5 n00b5) and no....... ranmaru can SEE THOUGH WALLS! that owns all!!!... not.

the bug users at least can use the bees to comite suicide with explosive notes. and their konoichi can summon a bug, even if they got pwned by hinata's ultimate filler jetsu they are still better than those others

9. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

I vote for Kurosaki family! All they gotta go is have Raiga go "Lightning Touch Shocker!!!" and everyone else gets their brains fried.

10. Leen Peacemaker

No bounty hunter too?? What about Fuijin and Raijin?

11. Hyuuga Neji i didn't leave ^_^

they arent clans. but i would not vote for those baka brothers, all they need is someone to tell them to run off a cliff where there is food :notrust

12. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

1) Fuujin and Raijin were blasphemy unto Kishimoto-sama. He had them hung, drawn, and quartered. Their remains were thrown into the curry of life. Mizuki is now a throw rug in Godaime Hokage's office.

2) Bounty hunter dude I didn't include here because he really was a loner, and furthermore -not- technically a ninja. As cool as he was, and I think he was one of the better filler characters, he's not in this just because he really isn't a team by himself.

If you'll notice, all the filler characters appearing here were on a team of sorts. Think of it as the Forest of Death for filler characters (By that token I should have included Rouga Nadare & Co, but the Naruto movie != filler)

Three teams enter, who knows who leaves. :)

I have the distinct urge to see Gai yell "Mortaall Kombat!"

13. Satetsu Kaihou

All those characters are crap. The only ones I like is Kamizaru clan because their filler wasn't as bad as the rest of them. But I think that Lightning from Raiga decimates a giant bee and a guy that pulls out their heart.

14. CooLMooCoW Live and Let Live

I hate to admit this, but Team Kurosaki would most likely win in this battle royal. Berserker Raiga can just overpower the competition with 'real' lightning bolts and the foot soldiers would act like anbu sacrifices and take one for the team.

15. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

This isnt a battle royal, its a contest to get the scroll right?

I dont think that Raiga and his team have a chance. Ranmaru would definatly slow them down in getting there. But he could make some mist and a lightning storm to slow them down. But still, the Fuuma's appeared to be really really fast and real stealthy. (They seemed more like ACTUAL ninja, without the orange jumpsuits and powers of the greek gods.) And the Kamizuru's could just fly there on the giant bee while at the same time using the smaller bees to slow down the progress of the other teams.

I say the Kamizuru's for the win.

16. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

Actually it's both. Even if you get to the scroll first, you still have to hold on to it till time runs out--or you kill everyone else.

17. K I S K E Amandatsuki

Raiga is really underestimated... I mean he was in the Sevend Swords of Mist, and served along side with Zabuza and Kisame. I am willing to bet they dont let any douche show up and join up, they have to have some skill.

18. dale2 Member

I agree. Someone from the seven mist swordsmen would win against random clans

19. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Rofl good one :rofl
    I say the bee team wins by default. I say team Raiga get's into an arguement with themselves since the sucky Raiga wants to become team leader and while everyone's stomping them out, the bee team comes in for the finish. Plus the whole fact that they were dumb enough to team up with raiga means that they were too pathetic to win anyway.

20. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

Since I don't know who almost all of these chars are, I pick Raiga because I hear he pwned naruto in the fillers... which should be impossible and because he's a lighting whore.

21. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

Was this really meant to be another filler bashing thread? Come on guys...

22. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

is ur sig supposed to be a joke or something? i guess i could see why u like Suzembachi, but Raiga???????????????

23. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

Geez Blade, it's not as if there's a warrant against any filler characters--except Mizuki, Fuujin, and Raijinn (Bounty hunter dude killed those three for Tsunade, because she was annoyed).

Raiga was at least better than Aoi. And say what you like, I'm not sure any of the canon cast would like to be on the wrong end of that lightning dragon. Besides, he was the only lightning jutsu user to even appear in ALL of Naruto.

24. K I S K E Amandatsuki

I dont care what everyone says, Raiga was pretty damn cool...

25. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

I thought Raiga was pretty cool. Not my favorite guy ever, but ok. My sig is mainly to piss off all the ignant filler bashers.

26. Raxell Sand's Blade Ninja

in the spirit of this thread, im going to bash the filler bad guys quite bad. (its almost like a mini-fanfic without the drawn out action, but bear with me and read it if you have a good sence of humor and want a laugh)

All teams loose.

The Fuuma team is by far the weakest, even with Arashi and their overused Doton jutsu. Whichever of the other teams they run into first kills them off quicky in their own way. From there, if the bee team and lightning team meet up, they get locked in a stalemate. The massive army of bees is neutralized by the four-man spinny attack, and the bee honey sticks all over the guys, rendering them imobile. raiga wears himself out blasting the bees and the one giant bee and both teams run off, hoping to find the scroll first and then avoid their oponent for the rest of the time. It doesnt matter which team finds the scroll because both of them are HUGELY god-modded and would end up killing themselves with their own powers before time expires.

ok, typing that ammused me for *looks at watch* WOW A WHOLE 5 MINUTES!!!!! That in itself is longer than all the fillers combined have given me entertainment.

27. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

28. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

hate to say it, but the (wo)mans got a point

29. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

1) Bashing the fillers isn't the point of this thread as Suzumebachi said. I know people are frustrated about us not getting to watch the works of Kishimoto-sama.
    Thank you Captain Obvious. You've saved that day.

Don't think of this as a "OMGWTFTHEFILLERSUCK" thread. Think of this as, a way to rate the filler characters as ninja, given what we've seen.

Of course a filler character can't really compete with anyone canon. I know that, you know that, your mom knows that, and your great uncle Bob knows that.

I'm just wondering, that given what we know about shinobi in the world of Naruto, which of these filler characters make the best shinobi. Vote what you think, even if you really have nothing to say (Just try to pick two okay?)

30. kunshu Member

raiga isn't a swordsman he is filler

sgih i really ecpected raiga to do something like this:

or this:

but he just had lame lighting attacks...............

anyways back on topic i'm sure raiga's team would win

since when they get the scroll the kurosoki clan can all circle around raiga and defned him close range while raiga zaps them long range