1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Final Battle

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Archive' started by Hiruma, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Hiruma The King has Come!

Who do you think the final match-ups in the series for each character will be? In what format? Personally, I'm convinced they'll all be 1-on-1 fights, between the 11 Mugiwaras(Luffy+10 Nakama), and the Shichibukai+Admirals+Shanks.

Anyway, I think that...

Luffy VS Shanks. This really makes sense symbolically and anyway, we all want to see just what Shanks can do that makes him so kick-ass. Shanks would probably sign up to see how Luffy is doing.

Zoro VS Mihawk. Come on now, we all know that this will happen. Probably the two strongest humans in One Piece 1 on 1.

Sanji VS Jinben or what's-his-name. From what I read on this board he can control sea creatures or something. Best candidate to beat the shit out of and discover the All-Blue at the same time.

Ussop VS Doflamingo/Opposite Sniper. Fits that the character supposedly with the weakest will fights the one that controls it. If it's another sniper, I predict Ussop will use slingshot until the final shot where he uses a gun/cannon.

Nami VS Girl. No idea really, but Nami always ends up fighting the girls.

Chopper VS Zoan user. I think that the three admirals each at one of the different types of devil fruits, so Chopper could be up against the zoan one. Otherwise at least one of the shichibukai ought to be a zoan user.

Nico Robin VS Aokiji. No idea why, I juts have a feeling.

Tags:
  2. darklide From darkness...i'll rise

If Luffy is gonna fight against the marines he will end up fighting his friend(forgot his name, was there is the beginning of the series)
    Then also luffy will fight against sengoku...The marine admiral which is above aokiji...
    Concerning aokiji...
    He'll either fight against Luffy or Ace(he is fire element remember? So fire v/s ice would be a nice match up)
    There are two other marine admiral same level as Aokiji...I think that one has water powers(dont know why though...)
    Then there can also be the return match Luffy v/s Enel( he didnt die didnt he? I have the impression that this time the rematch will take place on Earth and not sky island)

3. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

Luffy will fight AoKiji and win.

He volcanizes his rubber, making it melt ice!

4. Raptor Vagabond

For the final battle i'd go with the Shichibukai.

5. anle ThunderGod

what about the strongest man from the group white bear who equal to King Roger? don't you guy think luffy should fight him for the tittle King pirate.

6. Maffy the Love Doctor Turkey can never beat cow.

There are sooo many possibilities with this. I mean, the Strawhats may fight the marines, Whitebeard, Shanks, or some other group. I think it's way too early to speculate final battles. Maybe a little after this arc it'll be easier.

7. AceShidoLuffy New Member

The final battle...I predicted it to be againts another strong being...Not one that we know...Someone with the power of the I SAW UR DF POWER NOW I CAN USE IT fruit. Somewhat like the boss of the spider gang in HxH.
    But it wouldnt be original, wouldn't it?

I really dont think that the final battle will be againts known people.
    But if there's a posibillity, Luffy will first beat Shanks first or Ace...or Ace before Shanks... Zoro vs Mihawk...Yeah I think so...But he still has many battles to face...He's not even close to Mihawk that much yet even though he can cut through metal... If he's going to beat the 1st, he's gonna go through the 2nd...Which I predict, will be one of the admirals...

For Usopp, I think I'd have him face his father...But I dont think that they'll battle, since father and son dont fight. I think Usopp's final battle would be againts that marine sniper. Other than that, I'd have to agree on what MagicalMaster said...But I'm not so sure about the opponent...
    Usopp's gotta battle someone really strong...Like a battle to prove how brave he is or something...Then he gets all bloody and stuff...Then he uses his secret technique/weapon and stuff like that...Like what I've seen in most animes in the near end part.

And I have to agree on MM2001 again on the Robin part...She's got to battle Ao KIji for sure. I think that Ao Kiji is someone who really knows Robin that much...And something bad happened between them. And the certain hate goes between Ao Kiji and stuff like that.

Chopper and Nami will have to battle the 2 other Admirals...If yellow monkey is someone who uses Zoan, a perfect opponent for Chopper then...and if Red dog is a girl...Good for NAmi, then. Well, to my point of view, Nami and Chopper are the weakest in the Strawhats...That's why for the final battle, I think what Nami would do is to prove that they're useful in battles...Just like how she beaten Ms. Double finger.

For Sanji...I have to agree on MM2001. Jinbei sounds like a good opponent if he can control marine animals and all...Together with the discovery of all blue...

Well there's nothing much I can say about the Final battles...
    Besides there are more people the Strawhats have to beat.There are still more unknown villans to come(I hope).There's still vengeful, past villans.Like Kuro, and Buggy...And Morgan...Wait...Smoker...but Smoker isnt a villan.
    What's ever gonna happen to Tashigi and Zoro? (she hit her head and forgot she was Kuina)I think OP is gonna be longer than the Dragon Ball series....OP is still gonna be long. Raftel is still far...
    And there's still the going home trip...Or if Luffy gets executed....

I'm looking forward to it!!

8. Hayate Dropped as a baby

I don't think that the final enemy has been revealed yet. Though I agree that the fights mentioned so far will happen for sure. Can't wait for a Luffy Vs Shanks duel.

9. Molekage I live!...? Maybe.

If Luffy ever fights Shanks, I highly doubt that it will be a serious battle over something. I don't ever recall Shanks saying that he wants to be the Pirate Kings. In fact, wtf are Whitebeard and Shanks doing? It seems that they and the Shibukai are the strongest pirates in the world. I'm curious why they haven't made some apparent move towards One Piece.

As for a last battle, I think it will involve a fight over Polyglyph or whatever that doomsday weapon is. Thus, I believe its going to be Strawhat pirates (perhaps allied with Red Hair pirates) versus the world government, ie Shibukai (motivated by EVIL!) and very powerful marines/tools of the man (surviors of Luffy's inevitable pwnage of CP9, also motivated by EVIL!).

10. Tenrow Silver Wolf

1st off it's poneglyphs and ancient weapons.
    2nd I think your right, it would prolly be luffy vs the leader of the WG or leader of the Warlords

11. smurfx Captain Usopp

luffy's final opponent is bound to be whitebeard since he is the closest to being the pirate king and luffy will have to fight him for the title. i think ace will probably fight aokiji last or perhaps black beard but i'm not so sure about black beard since it's looking like he will maybe fight luffy at some point. zorro of course will fight mihawk. but other than that i'm not to sure who the opponents for the rest of the guys will be.

12. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

Actually itd make more sense if it were
    11 Mugiwaras vs Schichibukai + 3 admirals + Sengoku

13. Tenrow Silver Wolf

That would be the case if and that's only if blackbeard replaces crocodile, and it isn't certain yet that he is. All we know is that he was "nominated"

14. dragonofraven Master of elemental knowledge

Well, here's my input.

There's a good chance that a lot of matchups will be against people we don't know, but if I had to guess with some I'd say that Luffy will be fighting White Beard, seeing as he equals Gold Roger. Zoro is either going to face Mihawk or some other new, uber powerful person that appears out of nowhere. Other than that, I have no clue as to the other members, it just doesn't hit me at the moment. It might be some other Shichibukai members, come to think of it.

15. smurfx Captain Usopp

zorro can maybe face that old guy from the world goverment with the wooden sword. i can't really remember his name but he is bound to be very powerful.