1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Final Showdown - AL vs ...

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Flunitrazepam, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Flunitrazepam

This just struck my mind, clear as day. Chouji will be the big time hero of Konoha, sacrificing his own life to try to kill the AL... In fact, he might even succeed! Really, if you think about it, there's no other possibility.

Here, we see the acknowledged genius, and a member of the Akatsuki-whacking squad, saying that he'd forfeit in case he'd fight against Chouji, cause he's an individually stronger shinobi than him. Now, I doubt that the fight versus the AL will be like all Konoha big-time Jounin's + Rookies vs whole Akatsuki. The fight against the AL will definitely be 1v1, which is why it would make very much sense if Chouji were to fight him off.

Also, Chouji beat Jirobou. The sound four trusted Jirobou to take care of all five rookies, while as the others just fought one, which means that they would have great believes in his skills and strenght. Despite this, Chouji was able to whoop his ass good. Also, the fact that Chouji survived this fight, is even more proof of this theory. Chouji could've just died there. No one would have missed him. Why didn't he die? Because he has a much greater role to fill! He has to kill the AL, or at least die trying.

Also, in the latest chapter, you come across this:

If we just skip the emo bullshit, we'll find what's really interesting. "... you'll become a stronger ninja than anyone." - KA-CHING! Asuma has acknowledged Chouji as the true genius he is, and with those secret Akamichi amphetamine pills, he's bound to at least hurt the AL badly.

Discuss!

Tags:
  2. Shogun

i think you just say things like that to try and motivate people rather than seeing into the future...i wouldn't take his comments concerning his team too literally.

3. Flunitrazepam

Guess that's pretty much right on the spot...

4. Shogun

your avatar reflects this moment rather profoundly.

5. Flunitrazepam

6. Butō Rengoob