1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Finish Naruto

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by SexyNoJutsu, Nov 17, 2005.

1. SexyNoJutsu Zentastic

Basically. Write your predicted ending.

I suspect that the final script goes something like this.

Akatsuki fall one by one. The last two remaining will be AL and Itatchi.

Sauske will fight Itatchi somewhere along the road. It is unclear whether this will be as Orochimaru. I'm betting it will be Sauske as a vessle for Oro.

Jiriya will be the one who defeats the AL with the help of Naruto/Kyuubi.

Kakashi and Kabuto will square off at some point. We've been waiting for it for a LONG time.

The final battle in Naruto will be Oro as Sauske against Naruto full Kyuubi in which they both die.

Tags:
  2. giants New Member

Well, I think It is impossible to predict an end for this great manga, but if i have to say a prediction, i think that Naruto (i'm sure of that because of a secret image i found somewhere, i can't tell where to anyone) will be immediately Hokage, exactly the 7th XD (excuse me for the Spoiler) because of a big war (from now on i imagin XD): everybody againts everybody, so Naruto will become Hokage while lots of ninja will become chuunin and he will realize that these chuunin are Kiba's, Ino's, Shino's, and other Naruto's friends, sons XD (what a beautifull end XD), while their friends, after having a son, will fight in the war and die.

[It's a strange, very strange end XD]

3. Pro /(>

I dont know why but I have a feeling that Jiraya will die trying to save Nartuo.

4. Hef Night Work

HELP

Recycling. Please search before posting new threads. :oh