1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

FMA on UK TV

Discussion in 'Fullmetal Alchemist' started by Lainchan, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Lainchan Gimmeh Pizza!

Has anyone else started watching it on that new Rapture channel. They show it on Tuesday nights at 8:30. I've only seen ep 2 but the dub seems really promising. Sadly they cut out most of the ending sequence though ;_;
    Aside from that it seemed really faithful to the original (though it was like a year ago when I last watched FMA so I dont remember the details that well^^;)

Anyway I just thought I'd bring it up just incase some people hadn't heard it was on yet^^

Also Woolfs Rain is on a Thursday if you like that kinda show. Not really to my taste but meh! The more mature anime the better:smile-big

Tags:
  2. Vodrake Member

I'd read that they're started showing it, but I've been looking for it on Toonami.... I haven't even heard of that new channel.:oh

Hmm, might as well go and see if I recieve it on my TV. Thanks for the heads up.:amuse

3. Seany Banned

Oo thats great! although iv never heard of this channel, but i'll keep checking for it!

4. BlueCheese 希望

Don't think you can get it on cable, oh well I'm not that bothered.

5. Lainchan Gimmeh Pizza!

I think its channel 288 on sky

6. Hayate Dropped as a baby

Rapture shows anime?

I've been missing out. :|

Thanks for the Info!