1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

For all and once, stfu bout sai being a villain

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Wolf, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Wolf

Every1 saying that u hate Sai, he is a dick, he is a bastard, he is this, he is that... Cant you see, this all points to the simple fact that he is the nibi (2 tail demon) jinchuriiki ??? The emotionless demon ? Thats why he doesnt care about saying things to other people, because he doesnt feel any remorse, he nas no fuckin emotions.

Now, is it his fault ?
    Was it gaara's fault to be doomed by the shukaku ?

How about you blame the one who put the bijuu inside Sai ? Maybe it was the old fag who's trying to provoke a war, who knows.

Maybe yes, he is a spy from root or whatever, but still, im sure he will change somehow and be a good person. His demon doesnt allow him to have any emotions, hence if he is told to go to kakashi team and spy on konoha he will. If hes ordered to kill a child, he probably does coz he doesnt feel any emotion or remorse deep inside. But in the end, as a jinchuriiki he will have the same fate as the other jinchuriiki's we've seen. Hes gonna learn to control his emotions and finally change, going against his demon's will. Just like gaara who had the thirst for blood and death, stoped. Just like naruto who had been alone for 12 years, worked hard against his fate and has a lot of friends.
    And who knows, since naruto made gaara see what was right and what was wrong, who knows if isnt naruto the one whos gonna change sai's emotions ?

Tags:
  2. Kyuubi Naruto

Was this post supposed to prove a point? You kinda send the wrong message with your first title.

The more chapters that come along, the less I think that Sai is a Jinchuuriki. I just think hes a heartless soldier. Well he still could be one but we dont know.

3. Mori`

we've seen no further evidence to point towards sai being a jincuuriki, till that point he's doing something for Danzou in whats most likely an attempt to undermime naruto and tsunade. That qualifies him as being a villainin most peoples books

4. FitzChivalry

I just think he's an apathetic soldier of the ANBU. Seriously though, ever since the talk of Akatsuki and Jinchuuriki have come up, suddenly now everyone and their mother is a Jinchuuriki.

5. Gunners

Okay kind of random title.

Sai, imo has emotions he got upset when naruto called him a seat filler, and lashed back out.

I doubt he has a demon sealed inside because he from konoha, i think there is a youma for every village. He most likely the end result of some new breed of training. What naruto would have probably been if danzou had things his way.

6. Noex

Well the tile is...............out of place ^_~

well i dont think he has a yourma inside of him and its pretty too soon to judge him, i mean he just say what is on his mind sure soemtiems its weird but still that doesn´t show he is good or evil AND we know he has a "special" from "Root" what that is is probaly for the sake of Konoha, "Root" works for Konoha but they use other methods but we dont know much about them so, cant really judge them yet.

7. Cthulhu-versailles

People are intitled to hate and or like whoever they want. Ranting and raving about how you shouldn't hate a character is simply annoying and pointless. Also sai being a jinchu, I doubt it. Sai is probably goona get killed by the end of this saga.

dangit I was trying to giv a neg, but gav a pos inst

8. blazingshadow

sai is a villian, you are the one that has to STFU.

9. Kahlua2606

So far, Sai has shown himself to be an emotionless shinobi who either has no interest in, or experience with, teamwork or loyalty to anything but Konoha; until Sai does something explicitly evil, I'm not going to call him a villian, and I don't think anyone else should either. Maybe this is just me, but I give shinobi from Konoha the benefit of the doubt, even if their beliefs or methods differ from those which we are used to seeing.

10. ChildGamez

I don't get this thread ... There is no way yet to say will Sai be villian or not. He is part of "root" organisation, got secret mission and the roots seems to be a bother to Hokage.
    And if Sai remains to be soulless rude f*cked up demon I'm happy. Gaara was my favorite from the day I saw him first and I was excited that he was psycho. Saying that Sai's a rude f*ck doesn't necessarily mean we hate him. Althought it usually does ;) . Also people saying him being gay... that doesn't make him evil / unlikable. Don't be so pissed :) relaz and try to bare with it.

11. shibigoku

PLZ don't bring that stuff back. Sai being the Nibi... what do you know about the nibi's characteristics that can be associated with Sai's character? If you can't answer with facts just delete this useless thread.

12. GLProdigy

I sorta agree. It's weird that he has a hateclub already with tons of members but...man I would definately like him better if he covered his tummy... :X

13. slumpy

i agree on the tummy, part. i was one of the people how thought he was a girl, and would be the one that sakuke falls in love with. but now i know he is a dude, so cover up that tummy. (mabey we can make a club of that: sai tummy coverd)

14. OniTasku

There is absolutely no evidence that suggests Sai is the Nibi. Other than this, your title is misleading and points are flawed.

Before you make another post or thread, I suggest you thoroughly think about what your main point is and rally around that, instead of dabbling in a bunch of different area's that really make no connection.

15. Keyser S?ze

wolf let me first say this, you're an idiot. now, sai is not i repeat not a jinchuuriki. why do people hate sai? maybe cause he's a rude little shit? maybe cause he's in root anbu and he looks shady? maybe cause he looks too much like a chick? Anyways, no proof or evidence supports your arguments if you can call them that.

16. TDM

=_= You registered in September 2004 and that is what you have to say!? Oh, and it's "once and for all"

17. Criminal

come back when you got some goddamn proof. This is a rant, and though I like to read rants sometimes your just bitchin for nothing. yes people hate Sai, sorry but please dont go posting he's a jinchuuriki. Thats how rumours get started. Not to mention there is a theory board also.

18. iggyspeedstars

If someone insults my penis, there a villian to me(:laughJK). And there is no proof Sai is a jinchuuriki.
    If having no emotions means your a jinchuuriki then everybody in roots must be one.

19. TenshiOni

Moving this to the Theories...