1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

For all the boruto lovers

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by saboltgene, Apr 25, 2018.

1. saboltgene Jigen's Son

France
    Check out my channel on youtube, on my channel i will be posting atleast two to three videos every week coz i also have to go to school, my channel will be based on popular anime like dragon ball super, boruto, naruto, hunter x hunter, black clover and my hero academia.

With every video i make sure to not only inform you but also leave you with some food for thought, basically i review boruto chapters, episodes and also do discussions about it's characters, same with the other anime.

So if your're interested then you can check out the link below, if you're not then it's okay. I can gurantee you that i won't create clickbaity videos or mislead you in any way, so if you feel like i'm not following this code which i set for myself then you can tell me via direct messaging on twitter @sabolt gene60. Thank you for you're time, god bless you!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN-SR2m8qU8VcmgxVEjK4Jw